League of Legends [Discussion]

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Level 1, I'd take 140% AD over 10% AD anyday.

Range increase of Q only starts being noticeable at level 2-3, depending on match-up. And even then, it's damage is negligible. Q only starts to really shine when you get IE. Not to mention it heavily pushes your lane.

In theory, every single skillshot in the game should be easy to dodge. Yet people still get hit in every tier. Skillshots are meant to be fired when the enemy is in a position that restricts most of his movement, near a wall, near a minion, wtv. If you can properly read your opponent then you will land, not all, but most of your hits.

Not to mention if you do get Q first, you'll have practically nothing for trades except for a measly 10% increase in dmg..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    Level 1, I'd take 140% AD over 10% AD anyday.

Range increase of Q only starts being noticeable at level 2-3, depending on match-up. And even then, it's damage is negligible. Q only starts to really shine when you get IE. Not to mention it heavily pushes your lane.

In theory, every single skillshot in the game should be easy to dodge. Yet people still get hit in every tier. Skillshots are meant to be fired when the enemy is in a position that restricts most of his movement, near a wall, near a minion, wtv. If you can properly read your opponent then you will land, not all, but most of your hits.

Not to mention if you do get Q first, you'll have practically nothing for trades except for a measly 10% increase in dmg..
    and .96 AS
    That's the thing about q
    Unless she get's the pow-pow bonus without it, which according to skill text she shouldn't.
    Also you're not hammering away with rockets all through your first level, that's silly

Also, her AA range at rank one q is longer than everyone's besides Ashe who she ties and cait who is 50 longer. Sure this requires rockets to have but since you're using them to poke it's w.e

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Obviously no one is gonna be spamming Rockets 24/7, 1 rocket is already enough to push the lane.

Rank 1 she'll be at 600, only about 50 more than most ADC. Which is negligible, not to mention you'll have nothing else besides your autos. If anyone decides to trade with you, they'll always come out on top.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Championship Thresh is out on the live servers just for anyone that was going to pick it up. Friend of mine gifted it to me as thanks since I gifted her Championship Riven last year.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Championship Thresh is out on the live servers just for anyone that was going to pick it up. Friend of mine gifted it to me as thanks since I gifted her Championship Riven last year.
    it's just a blue thresh.

there's a wolf in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    Obviously no one is gonna be spamming Rockets 24/7, 1 rocket is already enough to push the lane.

Rank 1 she'll be at 600, only about 50 more than most ADC. Which is negligible, not to mention you'll have nothing else besides your autos. If anyone decides to trade with you, they'll always come out on top.
    Again 50% AS bonus that takes ages to fully decay, your trades will be fine. Sure if you're facing an ez or ashe with no minions to block yeah you're screwed but w would you much either there because of it's cast time and again, much easier to dodge than cait, graves, ashe, and ez's poke.

As i said W is important but I just don't see why not get q L1. your 1.1 seconds to cast and .4 seconds to hit (average) for a not gaurenteed 1.4 ad is just doesn't equal an undodgable 2.1ad total over 1.92 seconds.

Like im not saying you're wrong I like the discussion just this is my opinion and my observations.

But yeah rotate the two, with w being the first to 5. It's damage is silly willy once you have ad+a non decaying slow(that gives sight)

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

I dunno, I feel that Q would be the better harass/sustain over W imo.

Wow
    what exciting finals...

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Very underwhelming Season 3 WC. Incredibly one sided and a very life-less crowd but I don't blame them honestly I wouldn't be cheering either for that last match. S2 was so much better.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

massive royal choke , the same bans 3 games? WTH man , they play so different in the tournament why they did not played like that against fnatic i wanted the fnatic skins .
    they give zed in game 2 to faker and not banned jax common , they first picked important lanes every time and picked kennen game 3 . i dont get royal deal was , SKT did bring the best of the best and royal was choke
    so hard .
    well i notice the something was wrong when the quarter finals were best of 3 but the finals were so odd even TSM played better against SKT , regardless the semis were amazing Fnatic vs royal was amazing matches

Page 4129 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 3129362940294079411941274128412941304131413941794229 ... LastLast