League of Legends [Discussion]

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Guess it comes down to preference. I find W is actually easier to land given it's small hitbox and projectile speed, only times I've really missed is if I decide to try landing it at max range.

I don't see any substantial advantage going with Q at level 1. Like I said, low levels with low mvspd & atkspd(animation lock), there should be no problems landing W.

Though with the W nerfs, it's probably better to leave W at rank 2 now until you max Q.
    Last edited by Invalid Apostle; 10-05-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Theres like this Alienware Lee Sin skin giveaway going on. Perhaps someone is way luckier then i am today and got it.
    ( kinda late imo )

Today i even got scammed >.> didn't really loose money, only my belief to people on internet ( even more )

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Only good thing that came out of the world championships, everything else was garbage.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    massive royal choke , the same bans 3 games? WTH man , they play so different in the tournament why they did not played like that against fnatic i wanted the fnatic skins .
    they give zed in game 2 to faker and not banned jax common , they first picked important lanes every time and picked kennen game 3 . i dont get royal deal was , SKT did bring the best of the best and royal was choke
    so hard .
    well i notice the something was wrong when the quarter finals were best of 3 but the finals were so odd even TSM played better against SKT , regardless the semis were amazing Fnatic vs royal was amazing matches
    The first match in finals was especially odd in pick select. They were so focused on wombo-combo they didn't care about anything else...so obviously it got to the point where they'd wombo-combo; even if successful they'd net one kill and were spent. So Jax, J4 and whoever else weren't dead could easily follow up with a 2 for 3 for even 4 kills.

Then Tabe... sure his Annie and Sona are good but he just kept picking Sona...it really showed he wasn't prepared because they banned out his annie forcing sona so they just played champs that don't don't give a shit about sona while still being relevant.

Kobe and doublelift had the best faces at the desk after the final match.

Kobe you could tell was trying so hard to think of something he could say that wouldn't equate to "what the **** was that?" and doublelift just...hated life.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    YouTube Video

Holy shit, rewatching that again makes me cringe even more, they had such an awesome thing going up until the two DJs showed up then it just tanked so freaking hard from there. How on earth do you make a performance go to such shit Riot? Also just finished a few games doing the same champ glitch. I've done on with fiddles, alistar, tryndamere, jayce, and darius.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    The 5v5 Lux and 5v5 Teemo matches are hilarious LOL

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

I wanna see 5 ashe vs 5 sej, do all 5 of x get the crown?
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    I wanna see 5 ashe vs 5 sej, do all 5 of x get the crown?
    Considering 5 syndras has them all sharing balls for ult and e and w, prolly.

Page 4130 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 3130363040304080412041284129413041314132414041804230 ... LastLast