League of Legends [Discussion]

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    ahri needs some change she can just hide an blow up someone with out any problems ones she gets DFG , hopefully will be a small change baby steps riot
    See, personally I think the problem is DFG. NOT Ahri

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Any1 want to duo or 3v3 ranked? Need to get my hands on gold somewhere.. Solo queue hates me!
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    40% dmg increase with dfg.

pretty much what they had in mind, nerf her so she deals the same damage she deals now WITH dfg.
    extremely ridiculous considering they promised ahri would never get nerfed/buffed because of how balanced she was.
    she isn't even a big problem in solo q? i really don't get riot and their 'must nerf anything that's picked a lot' well, considering you nerfed the fotm mids, why don't they actually BUFF the non-fotm e.g anivia, cassiopeia etc. to ahri's level?

whatever, if these changes goes through she will be utterly and completely unplayable due to the fact she already had to build glasscannon to stay viable.
    Honestly I've been playing her since her release till now. And she's been nerfed so much already. Additional damage nerfs, plus making her all about landing ONE skillshot, is too much imo. I'm very concerned. The loss of so much damage from her W and R is way too much. I'm already predicting people will move away from playing her cos of this. She's already risky enough and doesn't need MORE counterplay... especially since her early game will be really bad now that her charm costs more than double mana early on. I just hope they revert some nerfs... they basically just went ahead and destroyed every skill but Orb of Deception, including her passive.

I wouldn't have minded the changes, as long as it was only one or two of them. But nerfing her entire kit when she isn't blatantly overpowered in the first place is just dumb~

40% increase in damage with Charm/DFG isn't even close to what she used to have. Considering her Foxfires lost so much damage, and her R basically tickles people now, she only has Orb of Deception to burst with. And the true damage isn't amped, so it's only half of Orb of Deception...

If they make Ahri like Olaf, I'm going to be very, very angry. I was mad about the Sona nerfs... I don't want to see Ahri become useless cos of stupid devs.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    See, personally I think the problem is DFG. NOT Ahri
    is true but also DFG is the item that makes some mages playable like veigar and leblanc

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    is true but also DFG is the item that makes some mages playable like veigar and leblanc
    Which is why I personally wish Riot would go the Dota 2 route, in that some items provide a unique benefit (usually buffing one of their skills) for certain champions.

Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

What I find most odd is that they'd nerf ahri but not kassadin. If either of them is a soloq menace it's kassadin

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 53

So...I just started playing this, after messing around a bit I enjoy Udyr and Varus to the point of acquiring both (probably bad choices for the future or so...)

Varus gameplay is right down my alley, so is Udyr in a different way though.
    I'm doing better with Varus since I'd like to jungle with Udyr and I don't have the runes to make that effective atm.
    It's the second match I go in the 17/4/12 range and we still lose, weird matches with half the teams leaving (not kidding) and well, we losing because for some reason they manage to push our lanes to the base even though we win the starting skirmishes crushingly (which means we should had won...) but for some reason I'm too new too understand, I guess, everything goes bananas...

Any ideas, tips or just plain advices?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    What I find most odd is that they'd nerf ahri but not kassadin. If either of them is a soloq menace it's kassadin
    I think a dev said that Ahri is just the first, and Kassadin/Zed/Fizz are all being looked at in the same patch but haven't been pushed out to PBE yet~~

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I think a dev said that Ahri is just the first, and Kassadin/Zed/Fizz are all being looked at in the same patch but haven't been pushed out to PBE yet~~
    Yeah, last I heard this is true.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

kassidin and fizz are totally counterable maybe ton down the scaling ones they get really feed but i dont think they need much change

Page 4138 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 3138363840384088412841364137413841394140414841884238 ... LastLast