League of Legends [Discussion]

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Streaming all day come watch!

http://www.twitch.tv/besthecarimusa

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 5

Anyone looking for a duo partner? Mine hasn't been on very much lately and I still need to grind the rest of the way to Gold (currently Silver 3). I can play any lane though my champ pool for each is only 1-3. I just need someone to play another lane consistently because I can't carry one lane hard enough yet to overcome solo queue.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroleTheUntamed View Post
    Anyone looking for a duo partner? Mine hasn't been on very much lately and I still need to grind the rest of the way to Gold (currently Silver 3). I can play any lane though my champ pool for each is only 1-3. I just need someone to play another lane consistently because I can't carry one lane hard enough yet to overcome solo queue.
    I would but with work, GTA, and pokemon I honestly don't think I'll be able to get to gold let alone have the time to play or queue regularly haha.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Jesus Christ. Not sure if it's positioning or if she really is OP. Also **** you Fiora.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

when is this horror going to end.

Got demoted to silver 2, went back to silver 1, first match, singed wants to try proxy fails and feeds their nasus. Mid kha, fails epicly against their ahri. gg @ 15 minutes.

2nd match: I go support as none wants, caitlyn said she was a good adc so whatever.. 0.5 within 5 minutes. ends the game with 93 cs. runaans as first item and 1/11/0 as score. (I was blitz with 0/2/11, and i did everything i had to do, but this guy just ran in upto their tower on her own, got caught by leona and killed by corki every single time & in teamfights she ran upto melee range???)

Why is this happening to me? why am i matched with these retards, ALL THE TIME? especially after im on a winning streak?

And another match, Morgana counterpicks akali. gets dominated akali 6/1 within 10 mins. shyvana jungle does not gank once, and is only jungling, goes 0/8 within 15 min aswell. and last but not least thresh goes afk.. WTH?

im on a 100% getting trolled ratio atm. 3 matches. 3 times trolled ! GG riot!
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

^ Classic.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Any clues when is the first Limited edition skin sale? Like, specific date, around when?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    Any clues when is the first Limited edition skin sale? Like, specific date, around when?
    None announced just yet, but it's happening this month, I'd say either next week or the week after.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    when is this horror going to end.

Got demoted to silver 2, went back to silver 1, first match, singed wants to try proxy fails and feeds their nasus. Mid kha, fails epicly against their ahri. gg @ 15 minutes.

2nd match: I go support as none wants, caitlyn said she was a good adc so whatever.. 0.5 within 5 minutes. ends the game with 93 cs. runaans as first item and 1/11/0 as score. (I was blitz with 0/2/11, and i did everything i had to do, but this guy just ran in upto their tower on her own, got caught by leona and killed by corki every single time & in teamfights she ran upto melee range???)

Why is this happening to me? why am i matched with these retards, ALL THE TIME? especially after im on a winning streak?

And another match, Morgana counterpicks akali. gets dominated akali 6/1 within 10 mins. shyvana jungle does not gank once, and is only jungling, goes 0/8 within 15 min aswell. and last but not least thresh goes afk.. WTH?

im on a 100% getting trolled ratio atm. 3 matches. 3 times trolled ! GG riot!
    you act like that never happens to the enemy team, lol.

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    you act like that never happens to the enemy team, lol.

I love you.

Page 4140 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 3140364040404090413041384139414041414142415041904240 ... LastLast