League of Legends [Discussion]

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Son, you can express your opinion, but you can't start a flame war, if you do so.

1: The thread may get locked
    2: Infractions can be given and the posts deleted
    3: Only posts deleted.

Its okay to express your hatred to the game, but make sure you don't involve others.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    The real question is; why are you raging? Look how you are overreacting, take a chill pill pls. And thanks for that bit of 'constructive' feedback. And I dont see where I act offensive, i was merely saying I act offensive towards people who only have to say something crappy.. And never do you see me saying I want to be treated like an angel..

BTW. Last time i looked; This isnt LoL, This isn't LoL forums. If I want to rage abit or talk crap about the game once in a while, im free to do so in here.. But seeing your reactions, you are one of those people that report/flame everyone that does not act to your personal liking, am i right?

Perhaps next time you can; 1. ignore my posts 2. dont comment on them. 3. laugh about it? have a nice one..
    wouldn't call that raging, but based on what you just posted, i can see why you are unable to climb. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    Son, you can express your opinion, but you can't start a flame war, if you do so.

1: The thread may get locked
    2: Infractions can be given and the posts deleted
    3: Only posts deleted.

Its okay to express your hatred to the game, but make sure you don't involve others.
    It seems that people got mad because I shared my opinion, which made them start to flame me. It was not my intention to start a flame war or anything alike. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    wouldn't call that raging, but based on what you just posted, i can see why you are unable to climb. LOL
    See, dont even have to proof my point! =)
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

It seems that people got mad because I shared my opinion, which made them start to flame me. It was not my intention to start a flame war or anything alike. =)

I like how you assume they are mad, where even Candy wrote "L0L" in the end. Cmon, they don't give a shit, they laugh at you because you clearly are not good enough to be even Gold.

thing is, this is league. it's filthy casual and people don't approve of trash talk. here you have to shut the **** up and spam pings.
    the moment you open your mouth you will get a report, forrealz.
    unlike hon/dota, where the heroes themselves even trashtalk.

]
    Last edited by Candyholic; 10-20-2013 at 01:26 PM.

ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

The real question is; why are you raging? Look how you are overreacting, take a chill pill pls. And thanks for that bit of 'constructive' feedback. And I dont see where I act offensive, i was merely saying I act offensive towards people who only have to say something crappy.. And never do you see me saying I want to be treated like an angel..

BTW. Last time i looked; This isnt LoL, This isn't LoL forums. If I want to rage abit or talk crap about the game once in a while, im free to do so in here.. But seeing your reactions, you are one of those people that report/flame everyone that does not act to your personal liking, am i right?

Perhaps next time you can; 1. ignore my posts 2. dont comment on them. 3. laugh about it? have a nice one..
    I'm not raging, I'm merely pointing out your bad attitude which is costing you games and making people hate you. And if you don't want to take my advice, so be it. As people have been pointing out, if you're oblivious to your own faults, you won't climb.

The truth may be hurtful, but it's better than lying to you. If you hate mi cos of it, it's your own decision. I already offered my advice. If you pride and ego makes you unable to admit your faults, that's your own attitude problem and I can't fix that. In the end it's your losses, not mine~

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I'm not raging, I'm merely pointing out your bad attitude which is costing you games and making people hate you. And if you don't want to take my advice, so be it. As people have been pointing out, if you're oblivious to your own faults, you won't climb.

The truth may be hurtful, but it's better than lying to you. If you hate mi cos of it, it's your own decision. I already offered my advice. If you pride and ego makes you unable to admit your faults, that's your own attitude problem and I can't fix that. In the end it's your losses, not mine~
    I said, thanks for your feedback right? And yeah you were overreacting just a tidy winy litlle bit! =) thanks again for your feedback! =) and my attitude is not bad, only towards those that obviously troll/feed. If I rage, it doesnt mean I do it all the time, when and if I rage, its towards those people that purposly try to ruin my/their game.. =)
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

I said, thanks for your feedback right? And yeah you were overreacting just a tidy winy litlle bit! =) thanks again for your feedback! =) and my attitude is not bad, only towards those that obviously troll/feed. If I rage, it doesnt mean I do it all the time, when and if I rage, its towards those people that purposly try to ruin my/their game.. =)
    You don't understand. Even if people feed or troll, you shouldn't rage at them. Raging at anyone on your team lowers team morale, and makes your team have less teamwork and cohesion. If there's a troll, mute him, report him and move on. Troll thrive on attention. Your raging makes them feel GOOD and they would troll even harder to get more reaction out of you. Some feeders are just having a bad game, and your bad attitude towards them would put them on tilt and make them perform even worse~

I'm not overreacting tho, you're just too defensive. Don't take anything and everything people say to you as an insult. Do I think you're toxic? Yes, judging by all your prior posts. If you want to change that opinion of mine, show it in how you post. Don't flame other users. They comment they wouldn't want to team with you or they can see why you can't rise, and honestly, it's their opinion (and I somewhat agree, I personally wouldn't want to team with you based off wat you have been saying in the forums) and you need to understand their reaction to you is bad due to the bad impression you're giving off when you post (raging too much).

Letting off steam on the forums is fine if you had a bad streak of matches (it happens to everyone). But, always, always try not to point too many fingers at your teammates like you did in your previous posts. This kind of attitude is something people don't like (and honestly it's a very probable sign of a player who is either toxic, or just plain unskilled and doesn't understand the game). There's always room for self-improvement.

I myself only started Ranked in Season 3 (and even only started playing Normal PvP games when S3 started). I have a small playable champion pool (supports mostly) and not much PvP experience, yet I reached Gold. If a girl like mi who doesn't play many games can do so, it's definitely possible for you to do so too, you just need to focus on yourself, and not on how bad your team is. I myself am still trying to shore up my weaknesses (small champ pool, bad in lane, can't play melee champs). You just need to find out what you need to do to improve, and then work on it. The only thing I know you need to improve on, is your in-game attitude (as well as out-of-game). You can't make good analysis of your strengths and weaknesses if you have a mindset of raging at people... don't do it. Ever.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

pretty much everything Senna said. the reasons everyone here is telling you that you should stop with that attitude is not because of any other reason other than you climbing. The day you get out of this so called elo hell you will realise that it was all you all along ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdino View Post
    pretty much everything Senna said. the reasons everyone here is telling you that you should stop with that attitude is not because of any other reason other than you climbing. The day you get out of this so called elo hell you will realise that it was all you all along ;o
    elo hell = you

for real though real elo hell is diamond-challenger because no one gives a **** and picks whatever they want

Page 4147 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 3147364740474097413741454146414741484149415741974247 ... LastLast