League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Hahah. when i rage about the trolls I get called toxic, yet the last 10 post, 8 of them contained some form of rage about trolls and idiots!
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    I.....think he/she is askingfor advice on Cass?
    Yes, exactly. Can you give me a piece of advice?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Hahah. when i rage about the trolls I get called toxic, yet the last 10 post, 8 of them contained some form of rage about trolls and idiots!
    yeah but you don't see what you're doing wrong, lol.

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Does anyone here think that the new jungle will be bringing a lot of less seen champions back and some champions extremely powerful. I main jungle and an added camp plus wrigles giving 40% additional gold seems crazy. Fast clear champions such as Shyvana/Yi who don't get seen as much anymore I feel will be getting flocked too and a lot of the gank heavy slow clear champions will become less popular? You're thoughts??

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    Does anyone here think that the new jungle will be bringing a lot of less seen champions back and some champions extremely powerful. I main jungle and an added camp plus wrigles giving 40% additional gold seems crazy. Fast clear champions such as Shyvana/Yi who don't get seen as much anymore I feel will be getting flocked too and a lot of the gank heavy slow clear champions will become less popular? You're thoughts??
    Them and Eve I expect a resurgence. Eve mostly because pink wards can be killed now(without another pink) and at most each champ can carry 1 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Them and Eve I expect a resurgence. Eve mostly because pink wards can be killed now(without another pink) and at most each champ can carry 1 at a time.
    eve is already tier 1 freelo hero, lol, she's gonna be disgusting in s4 without nerfs.

ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Think there's been talk from Riot that they're keeping a very close eye on Eve, due to the pink ward thing AND Oracle being removed from SR. There's other talk about how Twitch jungle may make a come back.
    Messing around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Yeah exactly Candy, and Jeorv that doesn't surprise me considering we saw a pic o graves jungle. So i see no reason why twitch couldnt. Though is clear time would be slower than graves I'd assume.

Yeah exactly Candy, and Jeorv that doesn't surprise me considering we saw a pic o graves jungle. So i see no reason why twitch couldnt. Though is clear time would be slower than graves I'd assume.
    twitch jungle will never make a comeback due to the nerfed stealth duration, lol.
    no way.

Page 4162 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 3162366240624112415241604161416241634164417242124262 ... LastLast