League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

HOMEGUARD GANKS!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

So recently heard people say you can grind the division system.
    What, like...how would that even work? You still need to win more than you lose to gain LP....

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    So recently heard people say you can grind the division system.
    What, like...how would that even work? You still need to win more than you lose to gain LP....
    No clue

Just had a wukong that said we were boosting because we duoed on a friends account ( i used my account ) .

Also he got sat on by our jungler and mid so he did good, so good he got his ego all over the place, after ignoring my pings and not checking the map he died ( i was janna ) and then he blamed it all on me. He even quit and came back, ( wow what a parade ) , said i havent earned the win.

Next game, DA DA DAA!! I am against him, woah, my duo mate picked Vi and destroyed him, Riven snowballed so hard she even had 500 AD once. Welp, won ofc.

500 ad riven with presumbly 20% or more cdr.

Game, blouses

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    No clue

Just had a wukong that said we were boosting because we duoed on a friends account ( i used my account ) .

Also he got sat on by our jungler and mid so he did good, so good he got his ego all over the place, after ignoring my pings and not checking the map he died ( i was janna ) and then he blamed it all on me. He even quit and came back, ( wow what a parade ) , said i havent earned the win.

Next game, DA DA DAA!! I am against him, woah, my duo mate picked Vi and destroyed him, Riven snowballed so hard she even had 500 AD once. Welp, won ofc.
    grind division but not elo? duo queue with someone extremely low elo. you win like 5 elo and lose like 20, but gain regular amounts of lp.

to remain at a division, just dodge your promotions for life and you can have diamond elo in bronze 1, lol.

AH I already do she's a lovely member to our community haha

Also has anyone had a chance to test Janna in PBE? I jsut get the feeling her ratios are gonna make her op as all hell, especially shield's new ratio. Still has the shield strength ratio but also has +.7 ap to AD bonus.

she's batshit broken on pbe.
    3 second root(1000 ap), +200 ad shield(1000 ap) and can waveclear with level 2 tornado (100ish ap).

there's a wolf in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    grind division but not elo? duo queue with someone extremely low elo. you win like 5 elo and lose like 20, but gain regular amounts of lp.

to remain at a division, just dodge your promotions for life and you can have diamond elo in bronze 1, lol.

she's batshit broken on pbe.
    3 second root(1000 ap), +200 ad shield(1000 ap) and can waveclear with level 2 tornado (100ish ap).
    Yeah exactly why i figgured having that big of an ap ratio for ad plus her other tweaks is...redonk.

Abouit grinding, makes sense. Seems like you could very easily be banned or otherwise reprimanded for it. If riot cares that is.

Woah, just had the most retarded Ranked game of the year, take note this is Gold we are talking about

We just won 4vs5

Nunu was trolling, ez feeding.

Nunu does lvl 3 dragon, then goes for Baron, does ofcourse
    Stands on a ward, recalls, gets poked, does the same stuff about 5 times
    Randomly stops in TF and starts laughting
    He stands in that damn bush that i even pink warded. Starts spamming with half hp

"I BITE" ( bait )
    TF errupts i flash in, ulti as janna and make the whole team into our fed Top, we destroy them

nunu goes "my bite worked nunu op" , while he didnt even ulti

I was so mad, so mad that he was trolling and yet we just won 4vs5 because ez dced at last 10 minutes.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Yeah exactly why i figgured having that big of an ap ratio for ad plus her other tweaks is...redonk.

Abouit grinding, makes sense. Seems like you could very easily be banned or otherwise reprimanded for it. If riot cares that is.
    division matters not, so who cares. lol.

there's a wolf in my heart

Welp

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

aww got demoted to bronze 1 since i haven't been playing, get queued against gold players though not even going to try to get silver 5 before the season ends, guess that's what i get for taking a break.

Page 4166 of 4284 FirstFirst ... 3166366640664116415641644165416641674168417642164266 ... LastLast