League of Legends [Discussion]

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

*looks at patch 3.14 notes*

Welp, time to really come on back!

Sauce: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/8667
    Messing around.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

junglers are not getting as much gold as i thought and jungle items are weaker , i dont like having to buy the jungle items but still better than last season. wanna try support mundo and garen.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 5

Wait, so only Spectral Wraith item has 30% increased DMG to monsters now? I'm hoping this is just missing text from the other two especially since Lizard basically just a weaker version of Wraith in that case.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 13

man all these changes just leave a bad taste in my mouth, its not the same game anymore. all the champions i use to know and love and getting wrecked or changed to " what they want" wrecking people with ap taric is one thing i will miss. its and oddball roll but it was fun like ap yi was, and thats not all. overall it feels like they are trying to change everything up just so people wont get bored. i dont really see any good reason to change things up other then messing with people and trying to change direction of the meta which imo is the worst thing this these game have screw the meta

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    man all these changes just leave a bad taste in my mouth, its not the same game anymore. all the champions i use to know and love and getting wrecked or changed to " what they want" wrecking people with ap taric is one thing i will miss. its and oddball roll but it was fun like ap yi was, and thats not all. overall it feels like they are trying to change everything up just so people wont get bored. i dont really see any good reason to change things up other then messing with people and trying to change direction of the meta which imo is the worst thing this these game have screw the meta
    lol.
    the meta won't change unless it's forced to, ergo what they're doing.

there's a wolf in my heart

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

I'm actually concerned about the new support changes. Most core supports have had their CC/sustain/poke nerfed early game and given AP scaling. And with the numbers, it'll take 150-200 AP to make them have base utility/damage as they are on live presently with 0AP. I think this really hurts their early game in lane. Supports like Lulu, Sona, Janna are all going to have a harder time peeling and poking in lane with these changes. No sane support is going to forgo wards, so getting 150-200 AP will take a long time (certainly not going to be getting that amount during lane phase~)

What's even worse is, that while these traditional supports have had their scaling 'adjusted', alot of non-traditional supports still don't. Zyra, Annie all remain as they are (and thus get buffed, and gain MORE damage in addition to their CC). This just makes it even harder for traditional supports to survive in lane when their abilities are weakest.

And not to mention, Thresh is still a top-tier support pick and he's received 0 nerfs or 'scalings'. I can't wait to see how much more OP he's going to become with these changes~

I really have a bad feeling about this. I hope I'm wrong, but giving traditional supports such AP scaling doesn't work as they won't have the items to break even on their skills until at least level 10-15, even with the new gold generation items (you still have sightstone and upgradable trinket to buy now). They need to lower the break even threshold, or all the squishy traditional supports are just going to disappear and be replaced by tanky all in supports or mid laners with moderate amounts of CC.

If these changes go through, I'm probably going to start playing Ahri support.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I'm actually concerned about the new support changes. Most core supports have had their CC/sustain/poke nerfed early game and given AP scaling. And with the numbers, it'll take 150-200 AP to make them have base utility/damage as they are on live presently with 0AP. I think this really hurts their early game in lane. Supports like Lulu, Sona, Janna are all going to have a harder time peeling and poking in lane with these changes. No sane support is going to forgo wards, so getting 150-200 AP will take a long time (certainly not going to be getting that amount during lane phase~)

What's even worse is, that while these traditional supports have had their scaling 'adjusted', alot of non-traditional supports still don't. Zyra, Annie all remain as they are (and thus get buffed, and gain MORE damage in addition to their CC). This just makes it even harder for traditional supports to survive in lane when their abilities are weakest.

And not to mention, Thresh is still a top-tier support pick and he's received 0 nerfs or 'scalings'. I can't wait to see how much more OP he's going to become with these changes~

I really have a bad feeling about this. I hope I'm wrong, but giving traditional supports such AP scaling doesn't work as they won't have the items to break even on their skills until at least level 10-15, even with the new gold generation items (you still have sightstone and upgradable trinket to buy now). They need to lower the break even threshold, or all the squishy traditional supports are just going to disappear and be replaced by tanky all in supports or mid laners with moderate amounts of CC.

If these changes go through, I'm probably going to start playing Ahri support.
    Yep, forced support heroes just got demolished.
    No point in playing heroes that aren't Fiddle/Zyra/Thresh/Annie etc.

there's a wolf in my heart

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Yep, forced support heroes just got demolished.
    No point in playing heroes that aren't Fiddle/Zyra/Thresh/Annie etc.
    Pretty much confirms I'm not going to support anymore in Season 4 then. Thresh/Fiddle/Annie are really not my style. I'd rather have a champ which gets .5-.7 damage scaling on their skills than a .02 scaling on MOVEMENT SPEED.

If Riot doesn't change this, I probably won't even participate in Season 4. No point doing so unless I change roles and main mid or something~~

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

soraka can become a monster tank is not even worth attacking at times , there is so much to try mundo doesn't look that much better with the changes gonaa try nunu , the new nasus sometimes feels like hes skating .

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Don't know about the ratios and ability changes, but the new gp5 items are so good.. Got 500g 10 mins after getting Kage's with minimal harass.

Now imagine the total GP/S with masteries, runes and a second gp/5 item. @_@
    Last edited by Invalid Apostle; 11-21-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Page 4172 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 3172367240724122416241704171417241734174418242224272 ... LastLast