League of Legends [Discussion]

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

I can see him being a support, sure. Pretty OP ability if timed correctly, finally some new mechanics. Doubt he can cast twice in a teamfight even with full CDR, teamfights usually never last more than 5 seconds lul. Even if he did cast it twice, it'd have to be at the beginning and at the end of a fight, when theres like 1-2 people left alive on either side.

The fact that he's manaless already makes him instabuy/partially OP now coupled with full mitigation of projectiles and knock-up CC, he'll def be top tier.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post

I can see him being a support, sure. Pretty OP ability if timed correctly, finally some new mechanics. Doubt he can cast twice in a teamfight even with full CDR, teamfights usually never last more than 5 seconds lul. Even if he did cast it twice, it'd have to be at the beginning and at the end of a fight, when theres like 1-2 people left alive on either side.

The fact that he's manaless already makes him instabuy/partially OP now coupled with full mitigation of projectiles and knock-up CC, he'll def be top tier.
    with the changes to support gold, he'll probably make a great bot/top duo.
    can last hit from range with q, harass with e + q and block projectiles as he retreats.

Last edited by Candyholic; 11-23-2013 at 10:41 PM.

there's a wolf in my heart

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/11...ed-anivia.html

Thats a pretty good TU for Anivia, her textures don't look super shitty and over saturated anymore./

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I've just seen a video of Yasuo's wind wall in action. It's really good.

I'd think it'd be better if they actually put that skill on a support instead of a carry... don't understand how Riot thinks. Giving a carry such a support-centric ability... 3.75s of area protection, and it's only 20+s cooldown, down to 18 at max rank...

Can Yasuo move after he casts his wall though? If he can just cast it and start doing other actions, it's really OP. But I've only seen people cast it and then stand still behind it~

Edit: Oh I saw people use it and move around. Wow, that's really good, just fire and forget and have a nice long area protection for your squishies.
    All melee carries in LoL have invulnerability.

Yi with his meditate and Alpha Strike invul, Fiora with her ult + W, Tryndamere with his ult, Gangplank (he was supposed to be a carry) with his oranges.

Yasuo has his wall for his invulnerability aspect of an melee AD carry. Also, very few of these melee carries get CDR. So 18 seconds is actually a pretty high number.

The only thing that is remotely OP about Yasuo is his double crit passive.

Should be toned down to like 1.5 of it or something.
    Last edited by Gurenbanka; 11-24-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    You're forgetting the manual Fiora Ult with Yasuo's E + Q for teamfights. Outside of teamfights his E gives a shit ton of mobility if there's a lot of enemies,minions or neutrals around. Oh right and he's manaless.

I feel like he can fill every role decently.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

Yi with his meditate and Alpha Strike invul, Fiora with her ult + W, Tryndamere with his ult, Gangplank (he was supposed to be a carry) with his oranges.
    Invulnerable means to be completely immune to damage or status effects. Utility is a better word to use in this situation. The only character with an ability that grants temporary invulnerability is Kayle.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

So finally got a chance to try him out on PBE and honestly.........I really, really hate him.

Can't stand how cluttered his model looks, not a fan of how his kit plays..........he's not UP, I fully expect him to be a monster on release, I just can't stand playing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Yasuo has his wall for his invulnerability aspect of an melee AD carry. Also, very few of these melee carries get CDR. So 18 seconds is actually a pretty high number.

Should be toned down to like 1.5 of it or something.
    My only problem with Yasuo is he can provide this 'invulnerability' aspect to his entire team. Look at the rest of the carries you mentioned. It's all self-protection only. A carry shouldn't be able to stop damage for his team better than a support. Which is why I don't like Yasuo having this skill and I think it should be on a support.

Also, if I'm not mistaken some CDR does appear in some carry items. Not much, but if you want you can get it. Even Ionian boots is an option (I get that on Riven sometimes)...

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    My only problem with Yasuo is he can provide this 'invulnerability' aspect to his entire team. Look at the rest of the carries you mentioned. It's all self-protection only. A carry shouldn't be able to stop damage for his team better than a support. Which is why I don't like Yasuo having this skill and I think it should be on a support.

Also, if I'm not mistaken some CDR does appear in some carry items. Not much, but if you want you can get it. Even Ionian boots is an option (I get that on Riven sometimes)...
    Sure let's talk about Kayle then.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Sure let's talk about Kayle then.
    Can Kayle stop huge AoE ults from hitting your entire team? On a non-ultimate ability with a 20s cooldown compared to her ult? There, talked. Happy?

Kayle has to actually choose ONE person to protect. As long as your allies don't position like retards Yasuo's going to be able to provide a whole lot more mitigation. You typically only have one significant melee damage dealer on the team (if any at all). And they're going to have to deal with the CC of your party members to be able to reach the backline. So you're not going to take much damage hiding behind it.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4063834

They just wrecked Targon's shield...

Page 4178 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 3178367840784128416841764177417841794180418842284278 ... LastLast