League of Legends [Discussion]

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Sometimes you'll do decent sometimes you'll completely fail.It all comes down to how the whole team plays,if they coordinate or go solo,because solo spells doom in this game and how good the enemies are.You can't expect to win vs SaintVicious now can you xD
    Last edited by Vagabontat; 12-29-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    is jungle jax good? am loving mundo and nasus but they get ban so i wanna try something else
    try kha zix, shyvana or wukong. they're my fav

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Heya, I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I've known about this site for a long time and get the newsletter emails but I didnt think LoL would show up here. Wanted to say hai.

I might quit LoL when WildStar comes around, or maybe not, who knows. My just stick with shyvana

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

WildStar is not going to be free to quit LoL for it You can still play both because they're 2 different games from different genres you know.LoL is a MOBA and Wild is the typical(not so typical actually) MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    WildStar is not going to be free to quit LoL for it You can still play both because they're 2 different games from different genres you know.LoL is a MOBA and Wild is the typical(not so typical actually) MMO.
    I also have world of warcraft, another pay to play. I dont play just free games. I play games i like.
    I only really play LoL for Shyvana. She's my baby. I love her.
    I also really like ahri, and kinda elise. I miss the old sejuani and i refuse to beleive she was ever "visually updated" and i dont play her without the traditional skin. I even modded client files so i dont have to see her new icons and voice over. Still says "Winter is coming!" when i pick her.
    But yeah , Shyvana's my beau, and shes really the only reason i play LoL

You do know that modding files can get you into trouble right ? Depends on the scale of modding but it's seriously againts the rules.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 31

Hello, League of Legends newb here. I'm Level 18 if anyone wants to add me, name is Daeoc. I jungle as Master Yi or go bottom with Sivir.
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc
    Come and stop by sometime, I stream mainly JRPGs, WRPGs, Shooters, Horror, MMOs, and MOBAs. Currently, the focus is on JRPGs with a mixed bag of everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    You do know that modding files can get you into trouble right ? Depends on the scale of modding but it's seriously againts the rules.
    Not changing the game at all, just changing the champ select audio and her icon. which is the same as people replacing splash arts.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 104

will boost to any rank excluding d4/d3/d2/d1. hmu
    Check out my blog, its a bit funny, and its pretty cool, fallow me, Ill fallow you.

http://reachthenews.blogspot.com/

Zilo
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig me

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Not changing the game at all, just changing the champ select audio and her icon. which is the same as people replacing splash arts.
    Which is modifying the game files (aka changing the game), you should be fine though as that kind of modding is similar to the custom skin mods.

Page 4196 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 319636964096414641864194419541964197419842064246 ... LastLast