League of Legends [Discussion]

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I'm beginning to think one of Riot's splash artist has a hard time drawing legs. The new Riven's splash... her upper leg is bigger than her entire body and head combined. It's terrifying...

Considering how the new Sivir and Ahri splashes also look a bit weird, it's kinda been a trend~~

The new Tryndamere splash looks great tho. I love it. Too bad I don't own him... ><
    Tbh I feel they have trouble drawing females period.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    I had to re-read that...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post

what are you talking about this is amazing splash art, senna!

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Whoa!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I had to re-read that...
    Same...

And my screenie:

trashtalk from an afk'er in silver
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Whoa!!

Same...

And my screenie:

trashtalk from an afk'er in silver
    i play like a dimond w tf

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Wow I laughed too hard at that. Probably going to start using that when I trash talk "Bro if you fought me I'd fuk u up I play like a challenger w nid"

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Hey guys, how does someone go from being +9wins over losses and climbing to -40, and unable to climb?

I feel like an idiot because i cant seem to carry anymore. I've lost so many games and won so few i just don't know what to do. What the hell happened :/

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Hey guys, how does someone go from being +9wins over losses and climbing to -40, and unable to climb?

I feel like an idiot because i cant seem to carry anymore. I've lost so many games and won so few i just don't know what to do. What the hell happened :/
    you no longer carry. Simple as that.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

"Not only did this person have an discusting attitude. She also took my requested champion from me, told me to "**** yourself learn to play another champion"(note this champions name is in my IGN)then absolutely refused to play with the team in game, and instead of helping defend refused to defend at all and simply sat AFK in base."

Report i had to write, what is wrong with people?

Watching the championship/LCS with my girlfriend... shes plat i'm silver. Lol i let my GF play on my account and she named her rune pages on my account "hijack" she scares me sometimes.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-14-2014 at 03:52 PM.

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    "Not only did this person have an discusting attitude. She also took my requested champion from me, told me to "**** yourself learn to play another champion"(note this champions name is in my IGN)then absolutely refused to play with the team in game, and instead of helping defend refused to defend at all and simply sat AFK in base."

Report i had to write, what is wrong with people?

Watching the championship/LCS with my girlfriend... shes plat i'm silver. Lol i let my GF play on my account and she named her rune pages on my account "hijack" she scares me sometimes.
    You shouldn't go into Ranked expecting to only play Shyvana or several champs (especially unconventional ones like AD Ahri). Learn more roles and champs, or you're really your team's weak point. Solo queue isn't the same as Ranked 5's where you have a fixed role and position. You need to be flexible, remember if your teammate is higher pick order he isn't obliged to GIVE you whatever champion you want. Shyvana is a heavily contested pick nowadays and very popular, you should EXPECT people to want to play her, and you won't get her alot of the time. I personally only really play 5 champs mid/support most of the time, but I top/ADC/jungle if I need to without complaint (don't usually do so well in those, but still I try.)

I've had unexpected results in games where I'd never even had any experience in the position before (carrying as jungle Eve, top Elise, etc). You shouldn't be stubborn~

You're asking why you are not winning games earlier, this could help you with that.

Page 4201 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 320137014101415141914199420042014202420342114251 ... LastLast