League of Legends [Discussion]

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    You shouldn't go into Ranked expecting to only play Shyvana or several champs (especially unconventional ones like AD Ahri). Learn more roles and champs, or you're really your team's weak point. Solo queue isn't the same as Ranked 5's where you have a fixed role and position. You need to be flexible, remember if your teammate is higher pick order he isn't obliged to GIVE you whatever champion you want. Shyvana is a heavily contested pick nowadays and very popular, you should EXPECT people to want to play her, and you won't get her alot of the time. I personally only really play 5 champs mid/support most of the time, but I top/ADC/jungle if I need to without complaint (don't usually do so well in those, but still I try.)

I've had unexpected results in games where I'd never even had any experience in the position before (carrying as jungle Eve, top Elise, etc). You shouldn't be stubborn~

You're asking why you are not winning games earlier, this could help you with that.

i

HATE

when people make this assumption.
    This is the most irritating thing about this game is auto assumptions, Stop that.
    You should never assume things of people but rather instead you should ask questions.

You think because I have a record with shyvana shes all that I can play? This simply isn't true. I can play all lanes competently.
    Please don't make baseless assumptions, it creates animosity.

I can play every lane and every role competently with at least 3 champions.

Assuming things rather than asking questions only gives an attitude issue towards the person asking the question.

I can play every role, without issue. My performance is consistant across every role. I dont play ONLY Shyvana, I just play her a lot. She is approximately 58% of my played ranked games. Ahri being my 2nd most played champion as AP And AD.

The interesting thing is that say with Ahri my performance with Ahri regardless of AD or AP is similar. Regardless of AD or AP builds, my ahri game play is always very similar.
    This is because reguardless of champion or position my performance is always consistant.

Just as an example.
    I had never played nidalee before this

Yet my game play behavior no doubt already understood what i needed to do with said champion to match my consistant performance.

Don't assume what players know, Ask them questions.

My current champion pool

Jungle: Shyvana, Elise, Sejuani, Cassio, Nocturne*, Maokai*,
    Top: Shyvana, Elise, Riven, Zyra, Riven*, Fiora*
    ADC: Ahri, Quinn, Caitlyn, Jinx, Ashe*, Vayne*, Tristana*
    Mid: Ahri, Elise, Cassio, Nidalee, Zyra, Lissandra
    Support: Nami, Leona(well my diamond friend I duo'd with said i was good with her, still dont think i am).

*Denotes a champion i no longer play but could pick up and return to without issue.

My current focus pool is
    Shyvana, Elise, Sejuani, Ahri, Nidalee, Quinn.

REguardless of role or lane, doesn't matter I can play "Fill"

Infact i will go and pick up a random champion and learn them, there are times where I will que up and refuse to jungle so i can get put into a different role to keep my skills sharp outside of the jungle.

I dont mean to be cocky or rude with this comment, but I am a record holder, so perhapse I might have some understanding of the game beyond an average player.
    In the end, dont assume. ask questions.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-14-2014 at 07:37 PM.

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

I didn't assume.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22973314

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22973314#matches

Looking at your last 10 matches, 6 Shyvana picks. Recent statistics (past 7 days), 54% total games played on a jungle champ... also basically losing all your mid/support champ games... 'play all lanes competently'... yeah.

You can post screenies from over a MONTH ago, but it doesn't mean anything and has no context now. Sorry.

Of course, if you want to be defensive, so be it. Your elo, your problem. You're basically at rock bottom already (Silver V 0LP) so yea~~

Also:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...4#ranked-stats

Any champ you've played more than twice (other than Shyvana) has a losing record. Idk... you're maybe not as good as you think.

I dont mean to be cocky or rude with this comment, but I am a record holder, so perhapse I might have some understanding of the game beyond an average player.
    Record holder for most Shyvana games doesn't mean anything for game knowledge. You have 711 Wins in Ranked in S3 and are only Silver V. You've also got season 2 experience (a little, anyway). You are simply not improving.

Guess what? I only have 73 wins in Ranked season 3, and no prior experience (was a Coop vs AI player before Ranked). And I'm Gold V before I stopped playing (only cared for the Ranked rewards). I think that's more impressive than spamming Shyvana games, maybe? Not to be cocky or rude, of course~

p.s. you're only number 11 on the Shyvana list btw.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/shyvana#summoners
    Last edited by Senna; 01-14-2014 at 07:47 PM.

I didn't assume.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22973314

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22973314#matches

Looking at your last 10 matches, 6 Shyvana picks. Recent statistics (past 7 days), 54% total games played on a jungle champ... also basically losing all your mid/support champ games... 'play all lanes competently'... yeah.

You can post screenies from over a MONTH ago, but it doesn't mean anything and has no context now. Sorry.

Of course, if you want to be defensive, so be it. Your elo, your problem. You're basically at rock bottom already (Silver V 0LP) so yea~~
    You did assume.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    somuch****ingtext

i can see why you are unable to carry games.

also to provide some insight
    what the **** are you building
    sure, you're in silver, i can play sona mid and stomp, but what the hell, leave that to the smurfs.

build properly, fix your rune pages, masteries don't matter much but those are bad as well, reduce your champion pool and stop being so damn defensive.
    Last edited by Candyholic; 01-14-2014 at 07:57 PM.

there's a wolf in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    i can see why you are unable to carry games.

also to provide some insight
    what the **** are you building
    sure, you're in silver, i can play sona mid and stomp, but what the hell, leave that to the smurfs.

build properly, reduce your champion pool and stop being so damn defensive.
    Trinity Force and Bloodthirster Zyra. That's enough said...

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

For a simple reasons i'd say you don't play agressive enough.

Also Candy.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post

Also Candy.
    I think he just doesn't play anything other than jungle/top or ADC competently enough (looking at his champ history). He needs to learn how to support/mid...

Also I didn't notice the rune pages and masteries, but wow.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

I think he just doesn't play anything other than jungle/top or ADC competently enough (looking at his champ history). He needs to learn how to support/mid...

well in low elo it doesn't really matter, if you know one role you can stomp to diamond easily.
    e.g i can play nidalee top mid bot and carry (<diamond), jungle would be pushing it though.

there's a wolf in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    well in low elo it doesn't really matter, if you know one role you can stomp to diamond easily.
    e.g i can play nidalee top mid bot and carry (<diamond), jungle would be pushing it though.
    Yea, but his favored champ is Shyvana, he's not going to be getting his role top/jungle very often in solo queue right now due to the meta. That's why I suggested he learn another role or he's going to have more arguments in champ select (see his raging in this thread recently...). His stubbornness might be costing him games just due to teammates not cooperating with him~~

Her*

Stop assuming every gamer is a male. I'm female, as is(obviously) my Gf.
    p.s. you're only number 11 on the Shyvana list btw.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/shyvana#summoners
    Thats ranked season 3 only, not all time.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post

Also Candy.
    This is a problem of mine, my girlfriend pointed this out(she's plat 1).

My GF and high ELO friends dont agree on the same things you seem to be saying.
    I had a diamond 3 friend whom liked me duoing with me because he said i was a phenominal support. He asked me to duo with him.
    http://i.imgur.com/fPXLwVw.png

I'm not trying to defend myself here, but at the same time you all arent answering the question I stated in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Hey guys, how does someone go from being +9wins over losses and climbing to -40, and unable to climb?

I feel like an idiot because i cant seem to carry anymore. I've lost so many games and won so few i just don't know what to do. What the hell happened :/
    I was silver 2, 74LP and was still finding it easy to win games. but took a break and came back and fell hard.

@runes and masteries comments. I changed them constantly, I try different variations.
    The BT Trinity zyra is just an off build I like to play. dont pay much mind to that.

I cant stand playing normals because people in normal games will AFK at the slightest reason or play without the intent to win too often. Everytime i go back to a normal game I am reminded why i never play normals.

And as I said before.

Stop assuming things, ask questions instead.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-14-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Page 4202 of 4281 FirstFirst ... 320237024102415241924200420142024203420442124252 ... LastLast