League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #42021
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Done with work so now I'll be streaming League all day. Come join and chat and play a few games with me.

    www.twitch.tv/lolpwarp
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  2. #42022
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 10
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    801
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Her*

    Stop assuming every gamer is a male. I'm female, as is(obviously) my Gf.

    Thats ranked season 3 only, not all time.

    This is a problem of mine, my girlfriend pointed this out(she's plat 1).

    My GF and high ELO friends dont agree on the same things you seem to be saying.

    I'm not trying to defend myself here, but at the same time you all arent answering the question I stated in the first place.



    I was silver 2, 74LP and was still finding it easy to win games. but took a break and came back and fell hard.

    @runes and masteries comments. I changed them constantly, I try different variations.
    The BT Trinity zyra is just an off build I like to play. dont pay much mind to that.

    I cant stand playing normals because people in normal games will AFK at the slightest reason or play without the intent to win too often. Everytime i go back to a normal game I am reminded why i never play normals.
    Just going by statistics here. You think you're doing fine, then go ahead and keep playing how you want. It's your elo after all. Remember, 700+ wins and still Silver V. You obviously have issues, which is why you can't climb. Why don't you ask your high elo friends why you can't win then? If you come to the forums asking why you can't win, I don't know you personally so I can only look at statistics and your posts to give you an answer. Which you obviously don't appreciate.

    You asked why you can't carry. We answered. You're just not listening~~

    I didn't get to Gold by myself. I had my bf and friends who helped mi out alot with advice (plats/diamonds/challenger). I listened, that's why I rose. It's your choice if you want to listen to advice or not, you have access to your "gf and high elo friends" as well as good players here on the forums as well like Candy to advise you.

    p.s. I couldn't care if you're male, female or a cat behind the computer. I'm female too, and it doesn't matter.

  3. #42023
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Just going by statistics here. You think you're doing fine, then go ahead and keep playing how you want. It's your elo after all. Remember, 700+ wins and still Silver V. You obviously have issues, which is why you can't climb. Why don't you ask your high elo friends why you can't win then? If you come to the forums asking why you can't win, I don't know you personally so I can only look at statistics and your posts to give you an answer. Which you obviously don't appreciate.

    You asked why you can't carry. We answered. You're just not listening~~

    I didn't get to Gold by myself. I had my bf and friends who helped mi out alot with advice (plats/diamonds/challenger). I listened, that's why I rose. It's your choice if you want to listen to advice or not, you have access to your "gf and high elo friends" as well as good players here on the forums as well like Candy to advise you.

    p.s. I couldn't care if you're male, female or a cat behind the computer. I'm female too, and it doesn't matter.
    i didnt ask why i cant win, im asking why I dropped ELO.

    The problem is that advice is not one size fits all. my GF has a different insight than you and you guys have a different insight than her. The moral of the story is that asking questions is a better idea.

    PS @ female male issue. I generally use genderless pronouns until i know someones gender. I dont agree with using male pronouns as default because it only feeds the notion that every gamer is a dude.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  4. #42024
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 194
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,759
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  5. #42025
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 10
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    801
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    i didnt ask why i cant win, im asking why I dropped ELO.

    The problem is that advice is not one size fits all. my GF has a different insight than you and you guys have a different insight than her. The moral of the story is that asking questions is a better idea.

    PS @ female male issue. I generally use genderless pronouns until i know someones gender. I dont agree with using male pronouns as default because it only feeds the notion that every gamer is a dude.
    As I have already said. That's my viewpoint, just by looking at your stats and forum posts. You are welcome to disagree. I don't care if you don't agree to be honest, it's clear you only listen to whatever pleases you. Really, your argument for game knowledge is "I'm a record holder"?

    All I know is I have 1/10th your wins and less than 10% the number of games than you in ranked, yet I am a whole tier higher than you. I've been through the slog through silver and I'm just saying what I found useful to get through it.

    Most people who have "gf"a are guys btw. You are the one misleading us and being ambiguous.

  6. #42026
    Olpah's Object Reputation: 83
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,772
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Jesus christ who forgot to change their tampon in her twat. Like seriously, guy/girl, who gives a shit. if you can play the damn game you can play the damn game. Unless you're a stuck up attention whore like Kaceytron, which I hopefully think you aren't.


    All this QQing right now just shows that you really are terrible. And frankly, I don't care whatever spouse/closefriend/groupie says. Just these few posts alone frankly tell me that you are toxic.


    Btw 500 Wins and still in Silver V does say something about your ELO/Skill. If anything, that tells me you are more of a Bronze player over anything else.

  7. #42027
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 13
    Invalid Apostle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Das fancy mang

  8. #42028
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Jesus christ who forgot to change their tampon in her twat. Like seriously, guy/girl, who gives a shit. if you can play the damn game you can play the damn game. Unless you're a stuck up attention whore like Kaceytron, which I hopefully think you aren't.


    All this QQing right now just shows that you really are terrible. And frankly, I don't care whatever spouse/closefriend/groupie says. Just these few posts alone frankly tell me that you are toxic.


    Btw 500 Wins and still in Silver V does say something about your ELO/Skill. If anything, that tells me you are more of a Bronze player over anything else.
    erm.

    -sigh- the point was that she made an incorrect assumption and i just stressed the point that inquring someones ideas or thoughts before critisizing them would be a better idea.

    The hypernegitive responces are unnecessary.

    Throwing out the generic "you're bad and you should feel bad" repertoire of statements. is the "toxic" thing to do because it does nothing to help, and it just creates animosity instead of providing insight into a players struggles.

    While you guys can make small assumptions from a small amount of data, theres others out there whom do ask questions and try to get a bigger picture rather than make small quick jabs at other person whom is obviously frustrated.

    Let me give you some ideas first.

    Why do you think a Diamond 3 would put his ELO on the line for a bad player?
    When I met lenny(thats the diamond player I duo'd with) he wanted to spectate how i played first, he wanted to see how i played the game right off.
    After a couple games he asked if i wanted to see if i could play with plat and diamond players, i was nervous as hell but I said "sure" and we duo'd for a week. a week of high plat low diamond. We played through Diamond 5~Diamond 3 together(winning his promos). I jungled Shyvana, sejuani, Elise, and support Nami the entire time.
    In the end I learned that while I certainly wasn't as good as the players at that ELO range, I was capable of playing in that range without issue, and without being the fault element to the team.

    This isn't to say that im better than My rating says, but is to say perhapse im missing key ideas or game play understanding that is preventing me from rising into an elo range that I can play at if placed into.

    Do you really think someone who is "bronze" could jungle successfully agaisnt a plat/Diamond level team? OR perhapse could there be more to the story than meets the eye?

    I ADC'd a short but during that time and I definitely figured out I was no where near the skill level of the enemy ADC's, Mid laned, ahri and did moderate to poorly, I never got to top, but I did excellently when jungling at that ELO range, and my friend said was a phenomenal support but i view myself as doing poorly.
    The only reason we stopped duoing is because he got shipped off the the US Navy. I honestly really miss playing at the plat/diamond level because the games were intense and it was so much easier to see my mistakes.

    There are underlying issues that I have with playing the game that others don't have, but no one would know that unless they asked the right questions or listened to a players ideas and issues first.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-15-2014 at 09:01 AM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  9. #42029
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 181
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,162
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I'v been playing with Plat I and even with Candy. I am only Gold III now and NOW i started maining ADcarry as i pretty much know how the lane works down there.

    lol i even carried Candy in his Diamond games, so why am i not Diamond ?

    The idea, if i can beat "XX elo player" i should be at least that better then he is and i should be in higher ELO does. not. work.
    I am playing with a player that was playing with OCELOTE back in the days and he beated him mid with no hands and yet look where OCE has been and where is the person i duoed with is.
    Seriously, after THAT many games if you are only GOOD at ONE role and not yet mastered it so hard that you can faceroll every game with jungler, because thats what Nightwhite did you can't really say you are Diamond jungler material.

    I beat 80% of bottom lanes in my elo with different comps after the pause i took, and you can see that in the elo i have gained in past days.





  10. #42030
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    I'v been playing with Plat I and even with Candy. I am only Gold III now and NOW i started maining ADcarry as i pretty much know how the lane works down there.

    lol i even carried Candy in his Diamond games, so why am i not Diamond ?

    The idea, if i can beat "XX elo player" i should be at least that better then he is and i should be in higher ELO does. not. work.
    I am playing with a player that was playing with OCELOTE back in the days and he beated him mid with no hands and yet look where OCE has been and where is the person i duoed with is.
    Seriously, after THAT many games if you are only GOOD at ONE role and not yet mastered it so hard that you can faceroll every game with jungler, because thats what Nightwhite did you can't really say you are Diamond jungler material.

    I beat 80% of bottom lanes in my elo with different comps after the pause i took, and you can see that in the elo i have gained in past days.
    The whole point to every one of my posts reguarding the topic was "ask questions instead of throwing blanketed advice"

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Page 4203 of 4262 FirstFirst ... 320337034103415341934201420242034204420542134253 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •