League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Wall of text

Except she was right, and she is still right regardless what your explanation is. However, I'm going to respond to this part.

Throwing out the generic "you're bad and you should feel bad" repertoire of statements. is the "toxic" thing to do because it does nothing to help, and it just creates animosity instead of providing insight into a players struggles.
    It's not toxic. It's being flat out truthful. And if you can't tell and accept that yourself then you aren't going to improve. Period. There is nothing else to say at this point. Otherwise, I'd actually be taking the time to play ranked in both SC2 and League, and not ***** at why I'm not where I'm at.

The whole point to every one of my posts reguarding the topic was "ask questions instead of throwing blanketed advice"

Nah that was just full of QQ bullshit. Sorry, I've seen so many of these posts that I frankly don't care what your reasons are why you deserve to be at higher ELO/Rank.

Here's a motto I follow: "If you ain't pro, shut the **** up and just play the god damn game."
    Last edited by darkness35; 01-15-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Except she was right, and she is still right regardless what your explanation is. However, I'm going to respond to this part.

It's not toxic. It's being flat out truthful. And if you can't tell and accept that yourself then you aren't going to improve. Period. There is nothing else to say at this point. Otherwise, I'd actually be taking the time to play ranked in both SC2 and League, and not ***** at why I'm not where I'm at.

Nah that was just full of QQ bullshit. Sorry, I've seen so many of these posts that I frankly don't care what your reasons are why you deserve to be at higher ELO/Rank.

Here's a motto I follow: "If you ain't pro, shut the **** up and just play the god damn game."
    I didnt realize that peoples attitudes towards others were that poor in this game's community. Well I did i just thought people would behave in more civil manner, but your replies are quit...

Hostile, and crude.

Instead of potentially trying to help someone you'll simply give them the middle finger and sit on your own ego? I dont think you're one to talk about toxic player behavior.
    The pot called the kettle black.

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

So you want pure advices?

GET
    BETTER
    AT
    THE
    GAME

easy. What else can there be? If you say you are good, what are we suppose to teach you if we havent seen what you lack.

You get negative attitude towards you because you try to prove US wrong that you DO NOT BELONGE in where you are now.

EDIT: When i play, i try to point out every mistake i made and in the process think of why i did that and why did it happen, so i know what not to do in X situation and how i could use next X situation to benefit from me.

I didnt realize that peoples attitudes towards others were that poor in this game's community. Well I did i just thought people would behave in more civil manner, but your replies are quit...

Hostile, and crude.

Instead of potentially trying to help someone you'll simply give them the middle finger and sit on your own ego? I dont think you're one to talk about toxic player behavior.
    The pot called the kettle black.
    Because I know I'm terrible. And I'm horrible at the game. But I don't ***** at the team nor the game mechanics. I blame myself for my own inept skills in the game. I don't mince my words in what the situation is. I don't need to sweeten the reality. The point is, you flat out are terrible.

And for someone that's calling others out in being assumptive, I don't know how blacker the pot can get.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    So you want pure advices?

GET
    BETTER
    AT
    THE
    GAME

easy. What else can there be? If you say you are good, what are we suppose to teach you if we havent seen what you lack.

You get negative attitude towards you because you try to prove US wrong that you DO NOT BELONGE in where you are now.

EDIT: When i play, i try to point out every mistake i made and in the process think of why i did that and why did it happen, so i know what not to do in X situation and how i could use next X situation to benefit from me.
    ^^^^^^^^^ So many ways.

By the way, even though you disagree with her, Senna can tell you multiple times where she felt the same way before. You know what she did? She played the damn game and learned from what she did wrong. She's better than me if anything.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Throwing out the generic "you're bad and you should feel bad" repertoire of statements. is the "toxic" thing to do because it does nothing to help, and it just creates animosity instead of providing insight into a players struggles.
    The reason you're getting so much hate is because you asked for advice, like so:

Hey guys, how does someone go from being +9wins over losses and climbing to -40, and unable to climb?

I feel like an idiot because i cant seem to carry anymore. I've lost so many games and won so few i just don't know what to do. What the hell happened :/
    Yet when I jus gave some suggestions on how to improve, you take it as an insult and start making excuses, showing screenies from December (a month ago), making up your list of champions (e.g. some of them you say you play but you have only 1-3 Ranked games on them total). Then you say you're a record holder and thus you are pretty good.

Keep in mind, go back and read my post, there is nothing about mi saying you are bad. I'm not calling you Bronze trash or anything like that, but you flipped out and started raging at mi. All your stories, excuses and statements don't match up to your stats. Looking at Ranked, every single champion besides Shyvana that you have played more than twice has a losing record. I'm not making this up, it's just something you overlooked and just said "YOU DID ASSUME".

The major reason you're stuck in Silver V (which means high Bronze to low Silver elo, btw) is because of your attitude. You can't accept your weaknesses, which means no matter how much you play (around 1400+ Ranked games in S3), you will NEVER correct them, and NEVER improve. Remember, you've played 1400+ games and you're still in Silver V, I've played 135 games and am in Gold V from UNRANKED. So maybe, if you want to rise faster, you'll at least consider some of the things we say (especially Candy, but he doesn't really give much in depth advice).

My honest advice now for you? Stop deluding yourself with "I played against Plat people, my Plat/Diamond friends say I'm good, I have world record number of Shyvana games, my Runes and Masteries and Item Builds are just off builds/temporary" and really, take a look at your play and attitude. Cos honestly just by looking at your posts, you're too egotistical to admit your faults, and hide them with excuses and stories. Not to mention your attitude is terrible. Take a good look at my first post. And then at your reply. Who's the one being "Hostile and crude"? I don't blame darkness35 for calling you out, as you were being toxic and egotistical.

I'm not bashing you or anything. I'm just being honest. You have to realise this is why you're not rising. If you're willing to improve, we'll offer whatever help we can. But if you want to rage some more, it's quite obvious you're just attention-seeking on the forums and I won't bother to reply you anymore~~

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

its super easy

just record a game where you lose and upload it then we can tell you where you can improve.

you want us to "ask questions". seriously ? what do you think you could get out of that: is your positioning wrong ? no -> how should we check on that ? / yes -> how should we tell you to improve your positioning when we cant see it ?
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

split pushing can get you to gold , so yea play split pushing champions

I just had a Cassiopeia that just AFK'd intentionally in my ****ing ranked.

:|

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I just had a Cassiopeia that just AFK'd intentionally in my ****ing ranked.

:|
    lul, i had two people afk in one game.
    that hasn't happened since low gold.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Ok got my psycho out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    lul, i had two people afk in one game.
    that hasn't happened since low gold.
    It would be so bad.. if that didn't cost us the game right at the end. Just had to intentionally AFK in that ONE ENGAGE :|

Page 4204 of 4295 FirstFirst ... 320437044104415441944202420342044205420642144254 ... LastLast