League of Legends [Discussion]

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    could you post your source plz ?
    Theres nothing on surrender at 20 about it. just kassadain stuff, and a new audio engine.

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    could you post your source plz ?
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/27...5-2014-xeraths

Kha'Zix
    Taste Their Fear [ Q ] - Active: Now deals 50/80/110/140/170 damage (down from 70/100/130/160/190 compared to last PBE patch)
    Taste Their Fear [ Q ] - Active: Damage now scales with 1.3*AD (down from 1.5*AD compared to last PBE patch)
    Taste Their Fear [ Q ] - Evolved Enlarged Claws: Bonus damage dealt is now equal to 6 % of the target's missing Health (down from 8% compared to last PBE patch)
    Leap [ E ] - Damage now scales with 0.4*AD (down from 0.8*AD compared to last PBE patch)
    Leap [ E ] - Cooldown is now 20/18/16/14/12 Seconds (down from 22/20/18/16/14 Seconds compared to last PBE patch)
    Void Assault [ R ] - Active: Now increases Kha'Zix's Movement Speed by 50% (up from 40% compared to last PBE patch)
    Void Assault [ R ] - Active: Added to the tooltip: "Additionally, Kha'Zix ignores unit collision while stealthed."
    Void Assault [ R ] - Evolved Active Camouflage: Kha'Zix now takes 60% reduced damage (up from 50% compared to last PBE patch)

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Smite stole baron for the win.
    pushed for the win after I stole it.
    flawless victory for me, carrying to victory.
    i go check the replay so I can post a youtube vid for my subscribers
    replay is broken.
    i ****ing hate my life sometimes.

edit
    /rage
    These mother ****ing shyvana bans/picks are really starting to piss me the **** off. All god damned season 3 "shyvana is garbage" till the last week then all of the sydden "omfg op"

i ****ing hate this games players, seriously this bullshit.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-18-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    First time i've ever gone positive in my provisionals, 7-3, pretty damn proud of that. carried 4 of the games outright, 3 were ok/easy, and the 3 loses was just.. lol ultrabaddies.
    at least im stomping.
    Smite stole baron for the win.
    pushed for the win after I stole it.
    flawless victory for me, carrying to victory.
    I see you're still the same. Win = you carry hard, lose = teammates's fault. You're obnoxious. You need to start thinking "what could I do better" in games, no matter if you win/lose. No wonder you got placed in Bronze IV...

edit
    /rage
    These mother ****ing shyvana bans/picks are really starting to piss me the **** off. All god damned season 3 "shyvana is garbage" till the last week then all of the sydden "omfg op"

i ****ing hate this games players, seriously this bullshit.
    Which is why I told you to learn more champs/roles. But I see in your 10 games you've just played Shyvana. Now you're whining about this... if you don't want to be helped, don't ask next time. You're just coming here to brag about your Bronze exploits... which isn't really impressive. Smite stole Baron? People do that all the time... 3/2/15 "carry hard" indeed~

If you're satisfied with your level of play, so be it. But if you want to improve and get out of Bronze/Silver, your attitude has got to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I see you're still the same. Win = you carry hard, lose = teammates's fault. You're obnoxious. You need to start thinking "what could I do better" in games, no matter if you win/lose. No wonder you got placed in Bronze IV...

Which is why I told you to learn more champs/roles. But I see in your 10 games you've just played Shyvana. Now you're whining about this... if you don't want to be helped, don't ask next time. You're just coming here to brag about your Bronze exploits... which isn't really impressive. Smite stole Baron? People do that all the time... 3/2/15 "carry hard" indeed~

If you're satisfied with your level of play, so be it. But if you want to improve and get out of Bronze/Silver, your attitude has got to change.
    lol you really need to shut ya damn mouth.

I can play every role competently, and a fairly good pool.

Promo got me to bronze 2, these games are easy. 3 of those losses were from AFKs, 1 from an intentional feeder. Most of my wins im legitimatelly carrying, like that elise game above!
    getting the baddies to listen, not easy, but playing against them, its bronze stomping all over again.

Seriously, shut up, "blah blah blah im so much better look at me blah blah" What are you 12?

Also LOOOOL at the KDR comment, Guess what? KDA doesnt matter in this game, what amtters is objective play. I took 4 dragons 2 barons and 6 towers. please.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-18-2014 at 09:58 AM.

lol you really need to shut ya damn mouth.

I can play every role competently, and a fairly good pool.

Promo got me to bronze 2, these games are easy.
    getting the baddies to listen, not easy, but playing agaisnt them, its bronze stomping all over again.
    I've played Elise ONCE only (on my Gold promo to boot), and stomped with her. Your point?

You had 10 straight games in a row on Shyvana. That's a pretty big indicator you don't really play anything else unless you can't get her (see raging about people banning/picking Shyvana more, and your last in-game screenie of yelling at people for banning Shyvana....)

All I see is your huge attitude problem (you're even always being a jerk in post-game chat, just look at all the screenies you posted). You're so full of yourself (calling your teammates and enemies "baddies"). This kind of attitude won't help you climb, you'll probably just get stuck in Silver again.

Of course, you think I'm just bashing you and not trying to help, right? Your issue then. Go ahead and continue being toxic. Just don't be surprised and come whining about being stuck again later.

I've played Elise ONCE only (on my Gold promo to boot), and stomped with her. Your point?

You had 10 straight games in a row on Shyvana. That's a pretty big indicator you don't really play anything else unless you can't get her (see raging about people banning/picking Shyvana more, and your last in-game screenie of yelling at people for banning Shyvana....)

All I see is your huge attitude problem (you're even always being a jerk in post-game chat, just look at all the screenies you posted). You're so full of yourself (calling your teammates and enemies "baddies"). This kind of attitude won't help you climb, you'll probably just get stuck in Silver again.

Of course, you think I'm just bashing you and not trying to help, right? Your issue then. Go ahead and continue being toxic. Just don't be surprised and come whining about being stuck again later.
    lol

are you like

deaf? or have a learning disorder or something? like really?

As I have said MANY TIMES I have a pool of champions i can play very well
    Those include

Shyvana, Ahri, Elise, Sejuani, Quinn, Nidalee, cassio, Zyra.
    I mean

3-0 so far on my 2nd pick, and I won my first game with sejuani too.

Whats funny is because everyone keeps assuming things, that ive not even mentioned the one big thing that is holding me back and keeping my game play lower than my possible skill level.
    But then again i could tell people what it is and then people wouldnt understand and couldnt account for it in the first place.
    Theres a reason i focus on a smaller pool of champions and focus more on certain roles over others and unfortunately theres no way i can overcome this hinderence.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-18-2014 at 10:53 AM.

lol

are you like

deaf? or have a learning disorder or something? like really?
    I think that comment applies to you more. Botrk on Elise... really?

Since you like to brag btw: Speaking of Elise...

Do you have this? No? Why do you suppose that is? I'm asking questions now. You want to be asked questions, yes?

I think that comment applies to you more. Botrk on Elise... really?

I'm asking questions now. You want to be asked questions, yes?
    Bortk was situational. they had alot of HP, bortk=HP shred, Elise's spider W is an aspd steroid. Rylais, hume and spider Q's +Bortk=sticky HP shredding spider.

you can ask questions but you shouldnt be an asshat about it. you should ask questions for insight. not snarky passive aggressive behavior.
    You can't call me toxic when you behave the way you do. you call me arrogant yet you post like you're onpar with TheOddOne. yet you're just a measly gold.
    you can talk a big game but in reality, you don't seem to have anything outright intellegable to really contribute to a converstaion

I'd like you to ask questions, yeah, but ask the right questions.
    "my responses are limited, you must ask the right questions"

My previously Diamond 1 friend, Dredge Mammus, trusts me to jungle for a dedicated team, although we need to find 3 high elo more players who would go along. His only questions of my abilities are 1. Can you handle the pressure to make plays and call early game shots? and 2. He knows i have muscular problems and it affects my game play.

infact the biggest issue i have with this game, and in life is that I have minor brain damage, and a neuromuscular disorder.
    What is easy for 99% of the playerbase, is damn near impossible for me.

Like for example. I don't build DFG on ahri, why? I get an ancient coin on my mages and mana dependant laners(not ADCs) Why? These are tactics I use because I have to find a way to cope with a neuromuscular disorder.
    Many of my favorite "want to play" champions are offlimits to anything outside of bots because I can not physically play them.

Akali, Irelia, Syndra, Leblanc, and vayne are all champions I wish i could play but have discovered I can not play them with enough finesse to play them in live match made games.

I've been told that "if you cant play as effectively as other players then you shouldnt play ranked" well if thats true, I've been silver every season even with muscle problems so obviously its soemthing im trying to overcome.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-18-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

My Elo > Your Elo

/Discussion.

Page 4208 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 320837084108415841984206420742084209421042184258 ... LastLast