League of Legends [Discussion]

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Bortk was situational. they had alot of HP, bortk=HP shred, Elise's spider W is an aspd steroid. Rylais, hume and spider Q's +Bortk=sticky HP shredding spider.

you can ask questions but you shouldnt be an asshat about it. you should ask questions for insight. not snarky passive aggressive behavior.
    You can't call me toxic when you behave the way you do. you call me arrogant yet you post like you're onpar with TheOddOne. yet you're just a measly gold.
    you can talk a big game but in reality, you don't seem to have anything outright intellegable to really contribute to a converstaion

I'd like you to ask questions, yeah, but ask the right questions.
    "my responses are limited, you must ask the right questions"

My previously Diamond 1 friend, Dredge Mammus, trusts me to jungle for a dedicated team. His only questions of my abilities are 1. Can you handle the pressure to make plays and call early game shots? and 2. He knows i have muscular problems and it affects my game play.

infact the biggest issue i have with this game, and in life is that I have minor brain damage, and a neuromuscular disorder.
    What is easy for 99% of the playerbase, is damn near impossible for me.

Like for example. I don't build DFG on ahri, why? I get an ancient coin on my mages and mana dependant laners(not ADCs) Why? These are tactics I use because I have to find a way to cope with a neuromuscular disorder.
    Many of my favorite "want to play" champions are offlimits to anything outside of bots because I can not physically play them.

Akali, Irelia, Syndra, Leblanc, and vayne are all champions I wish i could play but have discovered I can not play them with enough finesse to play them in live match made games.

I've been told that "if you cant play as effectively as other players then you shouldnt play ranked" well if thats true, I've been silver every season even with muscle problems so obviously its soemthing im trying to overcome.
    You already had Rylai's. Why no Liandries? Why do you make EVERY champ a hybrid? These tactics only work in Bronze. There's a reason people tend to buy certain items on champs. Some scale well with certain stats, some don't. You just don't seem to understand it.

I wasn't ever 'passive aggressive' until YOU started being a jerk towards mi, btw. Keep that in mind. I don't harass my allies/enemies like you do either in game/post game. THAT is being toxic (hint, you ARE toxic).

I don't talk like I'm TheOddOne, or I'm Diamond, I'm just giving my 2 cents. I don't pretend I'm better than I really am (look at my posts, really.) I'm just giving you general advice on attitude and climbing to Gold. Not to play like a pro player.

YOU on the other hand... you're talking big all the time. And when people call you out on why you're not higher? Excuses come flying out of your mouth. I don't care if you've got medical issues (please, like I don't have any?), if you're simply not skilled enough to play at Gold and above, that is the truth. you DESERVE your Silver V rank. Don't make excuses. Don't say "I'm only Silver but my Diamond friend says I'm good so it's okay".

Ask the right questions? You're making excuses to avoid answering the questions.

All I've seen from your posts is you're one of those egotistical people who think they're Diamond material and are absolute trash at the game. You're just full of bullshit and excuses.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Welp guess thats the end of that discussion.

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Reminds me

when I was Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    Reminds me

when I was Season 1
    When was the meta ADC's go mid? I remember playing ashe before Shvyana game out and pwning mid gawwd that was so long ago.

When was the meta ADC's go mid? I remember playing ashe before Shvyana game out and pwning mid gawwd that was so long ago.
    No, when i though i am better then i was.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

oh my god EUW is still not up

there's a wolf in my heart

S4 Preliminary In a Nutshell

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

lol jeah, dunno what they are doing with EUW. mb they forgot to turn the ranked back on :P

and for the discussion:
    if you have some sort of neural disorder there is just so much we can tell you to do, since a lot of the tips ( like improve your mechanics ) are impossible to do then.
    you can only improve your macro management, not your micro management. with macro alone you should be able to get to gold though (sounds like i'm talking about sc lol)

one thing i have to note though is that when someone says something about anything ( for example your build ) you immediately start to aggressively defend yourself.

looking at your elise screenshot i feel the urge to tell you that elise scales great with magic penetration and you'd have prolly dealt more dmg since there was close to no magic resistance while they had a lot of armor.
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    lol jeah, dunno what they are doing with EUW. mb they forgot to turn the ranked back on :P

and for the discussion:
    if you have some sort of neural disorder there is just so much we can tell you to do, since a lot of the tips ( like improve your mechanics ) are impossible to do then.
    you can only improve your macro management, not your micro management. with macro alone you should be able to get to gold though (sounds like i'm talking about sc lol)

one thing i have to note though is that when someone says something about anything ( for example your build ) you immediately start to aggressively defend yourself.

looking at your elise screenshot i feel the urge to tell you that elise scales great with magic penetration and you'd have prolly dealt more dmg since there was close to no magic resistance while they had a lot of armor.
    Well the point was that I wasn't looking for help, but people slam out their "advice" like its the word of god. Thats what sets me off. If I wanted help I'd be asking my Diamond friends.

But they, nor yall can help me in the end with many problems that I face.
    All advice is taken into consideration, but I do play with an idea to counterbuild.

Funny thing is that My build behavior changes as I move around ELOs ranges, as well as my runes and masteries, but my performance always stays consistant and predictable.

I wish i could cut the mistakes and deficiencies out of my game play caused by my muscle problems.(especially because it affects my Elise game play, and I love playing elise). But I don't really have a choice in that matter. I could fail a teamfight because my muscle problems get in the way of what I need to execute.
    It makes playing this game exponentially more difficult.

Im currently 19-15 +4, 3-0 with elise, 14-13 with shyvana., 1-0 sejuani, 1-1 quinn, 0-1 ahri.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    S4 Preliminary In a Nutshell

LOL, such madness.

I'm not *****ing because i realize that as long as im winning 50~50 I'll be skyrocketed into silver in maybe a week.

Seriously guys who are freaking out. your wins are currently worth 30LP, your losses worth 11LP, keep winning and your division will come back pretty quick.

MMR isn't about LP, smart ones, its about your Win loss.

The higher your win ratio, the higher your LP gains.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Im currently 19-15 +4, 3-0 with elise, 14-13 with shyvana., 1-0 sejuani, 1-1 quinn, 0-1 ahri.
    which goes to show you are precisely where you should be.
    and the best advice you can be given is honestly to have proper item builds.
    botrk elise when they had armor items on pretty much everyone? guise+sorc alone would result in a higher dmg output.

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 4209 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 320937094109415941994207420842094210421142194259 ... LastLast