League of Legends [Discussion]

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    which goes to show you are precisely where you should be.
    and the best advice you can be given is honestly to have proper item builds.
    botrk elise when they had armor items on pretty much everyone? guise+sorc alone would result in a higher dmg output.
    i don't think i asked you.

And no im not precisely where I should be, the LP changes are still crazy and the statistics and ranked population isn't even started to become normalized. plus i'm still climbing overall.

My friend was Diamond 1 last season, is plat 1 right now, precisely where he should be? No, the system hasn't worked out its kinks yet. The season has been up for 2 god damned days, will you guys chill the **** out and wait to see what happens?
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-18-2014 at 09:25 PM.

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post

And no im not precisely where I should be, the LP changes are still crazy and the statistics and ranked population isn't even started to become normalized. plus i'm still climbing overall.

My friend was Diamond 1 last season, is plat 1 right now, precisely where he should be? No, the system hasn't worked out its kinks yet. The season has been up for 2 god damned days, will you guys chill the **** out and wait to see what happens?
    Gosh just stop it already, you just make yourself look more and more pathetic the more you post.
    You seem to be so aggressive, take a chillpill.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

lulz like something changes except that you got dropped even more.
    Nothing really changed except that you now need even less elo to gain more divisions.

also Candy is Diamond.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

league doesn't matter, mmr does.
    he still plays with d1 players.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    league doesn't matter, mmr does.
    he still plays with d1 players.
    YEah but the system isn't balanced out yet. People are all getting placed and the skil ranges are still really diverse in the same leagues.

Give it a month before crackin out the "you're this rank you belong their" snarks. It's only day 3? of ranked.

On a way better note

Probably the best gif on the internet

or maybe this one

(i hate teemo)
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-18-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Just bought Aatrox and I love him. His sustain is simply amazing, he's quite tanky and his damage isn't bad either.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post

one thing i have to note though is that when someone says something about anything ( for example your build ) you immediately start to aggressively defend yourself.

looking at your elise screenshot i feel the urge to tell you that elise scales great with magic penetration and you'd have prolly dealt more dmg since there was close to no magic resistance while they had a lot of armor.
    I've been telling her that the past few pages. She's stubborn and won't see it. It's okay for her to be aggressive the moment someone gives advice, but when people react to her toxicity she's like "oh my why you bully poor little me"...

Also told her about Elise. Apparently she doesn't realise Elise has good scaling with Mpen and her Q does percent health damage and Liandry's + Rylais would have been really insane on her instead of Botrk. So stubborn.

Snob.

Do you even comprehend wat a soft reset is? EVERYONE will go down Divisions/Tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by SnipSnapz View Post
    Gosh just stop it already, you just make yourself look more and more pathetic the more you post.
    You seem to be so aggressive, take a chillpill.
    Good advice. But I doubt she will follow it. She seems to enjoy looking stupid~

YEah but the system isn't balanced out yet. People are all getting placed and the skil ranges are still really diverse in the same leagues.

Give it a month before crackin out the "you're this rank you belong their" snarks. It's only day 3? of ranked.
    I don't think a month would help you get out of Silver. Considering you played close to 1500 ranked games in S3 and still came out Silver V... the only thing you've learnt in LoL is how to NOT learn anything. I'll say it plainly. I wanted to help you at first. Now I'm just amused by how stupid you are, and I have zero respect for you after your hissy fits and excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by SnipSnapz View Post
    Just bought Aatrox and I love him. His sustain is simply amazing, he's quite tanky and his damage isn't bad either.
    Blood well makes him super scary if he's a head.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

You know, I'm just going to start reporting posts if this shit doesn't stop. Like seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    You know, I'm just going to start reporting posts if this shit doesn't stop. Like seriously.
    Well people antagonize and then expect civility. Thats the internetz for ya.

People can say whatever they like, but the reality is that only time will tell the tale.

Pretty positive outlook for now. If games keep remaining this easy and managable and i can look back and really think about the mistakes I've made, I wont be bronze for much longer.

I won that b4 promo and skipped B3 all together, B2 promos already, and I've already got one win, one loss because i just couldnt carry this one ezreal, but hey I'll figure it out.

I look at it this way. If i lost the game, somewhere I ****ed up, if I won the game, I did something right to make sure we won.

Page 4210 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 321037104110416042004208420942104211421242204260 ... LastLast