League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #42101
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    851
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Well people antagonize and then expect civility. Thats the internetz for ya.
    Yea, you for example in your first reply to mi.
    Pretty positive outlook for now. If games keep remaining this easy and managable and i can look back and really think about the mistakes I've made, I wont be bronze for much longer.
    Now THAT is the right attitude to take.

    I look at it this way. If i lost the game, somewhere I ****ed up, if I won the game, I did something right to make sure we won.
    Regardless of the outcome of the game, you should always keep looking to improve yourself. Even if you won, you could have made mistakes. So learn from the winning games as well as losing ones. Don't be complacent whenever you win.

  2. #42102
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Senna, don't bother with this ****. Only thing she'll ever read is sucking up praise like the rest of those camwhores you see on Twitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Well people antagonize and then expect civility. Thats the internetz for ya.

    People can say whatever they like, but the reality is that only time will tell the tale.
    You know, the moment when people can say whatever they want because they're in front of a monitor, they're just nothing but scumbags. And coming from that, you wouldn't even say the same thing to anyone face to face. You don't deserve civility with that attitude; you haven't earned it. Now, do me a favor and shut the **** up.
    Last edited by darkness35; 01-19-2014 at 04:15 PM.

  3. #42103
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Regardless of the outcome of the game, you should always keep looking to improve yourself. Even if you won, you could have made mistakes. So learn from the winning games as well as losing ones. Don't be complacent whenever you win.
    This is the attitude i really take.

    Gbay99 said(probably not quoting this correct) "you wont get better if you dont play to get better"
    When i frist started really playing all i wanted to do was play shyvana. so id just instalock her in blind over and over. mid top jungle bot, didnt matter.

    I just wanted to play to play, but now there's more meaning behind it. It got personal when I did the AMA about my match count with shyvana.

    I feel dumb and embarassed that I have this record only to be a trash tier player.


    Look, the reply to your post at first was because it was perceived as arrogant antagonistic post. you acted like ive never heard what you've said before.
    I would have expected more attentiveness considering the place i hold, and the actual information I provided,pushing buttons didnt make things any better.

    I'm putting in a lot, to change the way I play so i can turn around and climb up to a higher tier of play.
    you dont need to pester me with things, I get it.

    What's really getting under my skin right now, is the fact that Shyvana is being banned every ****in match. I'm playing Elise top mid jungle in her place, but its doesn't help me progress my match count that I expect with shyvana.

    However after much effort and watching how i play Elise, I've tweaked my build method and path and ended up with this, another near shyvana level performance that I expect out of my Shyvana gameplay.


    I want to improve, no doubt, I'm just trying to figure it out, because advice has never helped me, Except for Gbay99's advice, that guy knows how to teach people how to improve at league.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-19-2014 at 10:22 PM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  4. #42104
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    851
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    If your perceive things wrongly it's your own fault. Everyone has been telling you to stop being so sensitive and take criticism or advice. It's up to you to take it. I did not push any buttons or be antagonistic in any way. You seem just spoilt or too arrogant and didn't like my words.

    Our advice would really help. IMO you just dismissing it saying "I could just ask this guy I know" is rude. If such is the case, you should have done so already and WON'T be making these mistakes. We are just pointing out how you are doing things wrong (especially item build wise, please do not EVER build bortk on Elise again) which you obviously dont know about and your friends haven't bothered to correct you on.

    As for Shyvana being banned a lot and you not liking it: read my very first post towards you. Doesn't it make sense? I already anticipated you play Shyvana a lot and you may need to find other champs and roles to play while she is FOTM. But instead of listening you started raging. Now complaining about this issue makes you look silly~~
    Last edited by Senna; 01-19-2014 at 11:26 PM.

  5. #42105
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    If your perceive things wrongly it's your own fault. Everyone has been telling you to stop being so sensitive and take criticism or advice. It's up to you to take it. I did not push any buttons or be antagonistic in any way. You seem just spoilt or too arrogant and didn't like my words.

    Our advice would really help. IMO you just dismissing it saying "I could just ask this guy I know" is rude. If such is the case, you should have done so already and WON'T be making these mistakes. We are just pointing out how you are doing things wrong (especially item build wise, please do not EVER build bortk on Elise again) which you obviously dont know about and your friends haven't bothered to correct you on.

    As for Shyvana being banned a lot and you not liking it: read my very first post towards you. Doesn't it make sense? I already anticipated you play Shyvana a lot and you may need to find other champs and roles to play while she is FOTM. But instead of listening you started raging. Now complaining about this issue makes you look silly~~


    Heres the thing though.

    In my experience.

    Every time I have followed advice I fell instead of climbed. The last time, I went from 1411 LKS(+9 wins over losses) to 1150(-30), and it was pretty devastating. So i pretty much just spent the rest of the season trying to delete the suggestions and advice, and go back to playing tuned to my own style.


    The shyvana ban's thing is stressing me out really bad. Because its really a personal thing, its simply something you cant really understand.

    Think about it, why would someone play shyvana 10 of 10 games every single day of her life if she could? Getting that taken away from you... hurts.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  6. #42106
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Heres the thing though.

    In my experience.
    Don't care. Your world < The whole picture of the world.

  7. #42107
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13
    Noatud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    let the guy do hes thing, stop being an asshole about it

  8. #42108
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    let the guy do hes thing, stop being an asshole about it
    Sorry, my blunt statements doesn't have the capacity to butcher the truth.

  9. #42109
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Don't care. Your world < The whole picture of the world.

    I'll trust my intuition for now. It's taken me through life in and kept me safe in the darkess hours and its done me more good than harm.

    Other people can not account for my disability, they can't account for the emotional investment either. There are things i can learn, but there are others that people can not teach.




    <rambling>
    B4~B1 +9 win loss



    Lost both of my first B2 promos because i ****ed up, but 3rd one I refocused and did it right.
    Ib4wtfancientcoin, its a helpful item for me to cope with my issues with last hitting as no one can get 100% of the CS and +2 gold per minion death and lane sustain for 365 gold is pretty nice, considering when you sell it you will get 140 gold in return, which then just increases the gold gain you got in the first place.
    The item is a god send for me, and if i could improve my CSing i'd be able to drop it one day for a better route but for now it helps.
    </rambling>

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  10. #42110
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    I'll trust my intuition for now. It's taken me through life in and kept me safe in the darkess hours and its done me more good than harm.

    Other people can not account for my disability, they can't account for the emotional investment either. There are things i can learn, but there are others that people can not teach.
    I didn't even say anything about your personal crap nor do I even give a damn about it. Like seriously, are you just that desperate to look for attention?

    For ****s' sakes, you sound a lot like Fran that got banned a while back.

Page 4211 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 321137114111416142014209421042114212421342214261 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •