League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #42111
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I didn't even say anything about your personal crap nor do I even give a damn about it. Like seriously, are you just that desperate to look for attention?

    For ****s' sakes, you sound a lot like Fran that got banned a while back.
    I was explaining something, why are you freaking out?
    You can bring up whatever point you'd like but if you dont know some details then perhaps there'd be a different way to go about achieving the same thing.
    You seem always to be wanting to start a fight.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-20-2014 at 06:40 AM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  2. #42112
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43
    Unplayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,828
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    i've got to say darkness, that you should read your own advise. just_me said sry and now you are the ONLY one here throwing crap at someone else.

    just_me said sry and is now explaining things in a civilised manner and you are directly insulting.
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

    Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin


  3. #42113
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,854
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Because these long post justify nothing but seeking attention to just say that "I don't know why these games suck and therefore I don't belong in this ELO/Rank" crap. Like seriously, it's gotten to the point where I see nothing but last 10 pages of this stupid crap. It's annoying.

  4. #42114
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    i've got to say darkness, that you should read your own advise. just_me said sry and now you are the ONLY one here throwing crap at someone else.

    just_me said sry and is now explaining things in a civilised manner and you are directly insulting.
    you can call me JMS for short. it'd be easier to type.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    "I don't know why these games suck and therefore I don't belong in this ELO/Rank" crap.
    Except I wasn't saying that.

    I was talking about the rude behavior or a lack of questioning situational things about a summoners struggles and the way that high elo players talk down to low ELO.
    Assuming and making judgements based on small bits of information rather than talking to them and asking them about what's bothering them.

    I'm not complaining aobut my team mates, since you want to charry pick I expressly said This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    This is the attitude i really take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Regardless of the outcome of the game, you should always keep looking to improve yourself. Even if you won, you could have made mistakes. So learn from the winning games as well as losing ones. Don't be complacent whenever you win.

    Gbay99 said(probably not quoting this correct) "you wont get better if you dont play to get better"
    When i frist started really playing all i wanted to do was play shyvana. so id just instalock her in blind over and over. mid top jungle bot, didnt matter.
    Side note: In the past 3~4 days of ranked being up, I have had to play 6 AFK'd games where someone AFK/Dc'd on my side of the field, causing the loss of the game. 2 in the past 5 games. All have happened during Shyvana matches.

    How many have matches have i gotten a "Free win" of where there was an AFK on the enemy team? 1

    How exactly unlucky does someone have to be to have this shit hapen to them? what freakin gives?
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-20-2014 at 10:11 AM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  5. #42115
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43
    Unplayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,828
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    most of the time people go afk when there is some raging in chat. i usually dont get afkers since i try to calm the people and am generally typing in chat
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

    Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin


  6. #42116
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    852
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Heres the thing though.

    In my experience.

    Every time I have followed advice I fell instead of climbed. The last time, I went from 1411 LKS(+9 wins over losses) to 1150(-30), and it was pretty devastating. So i pretty much just spent the rest of the season trying to delete the suggestions and advice, and go back to playing tuned to my own style.
    To put it bluntly, you're not trying hard enough, or you've not been given good advice. The things we're telling you aren't stupid. You've even said you've heard them before (learn more roles, don't build stupid items). IMO the most probable answer (if you have been receiving sound advice) You're just not really DOING it properly, you just THINK you are doing it, which leads to failure and thus you get discouraged~

    Let me put this into perspective. You say following advice put you on a downward trend. But even if you don't follow advice, you were Silver V at the end of the Season anyway after 1500 games playing mostly "your style". THAT isn't good. Obviously your playstyle NEEDS change and improvement~

    I mean, for example, you play alot of Shyvana. What if your teammate plays Shyvana and rushes Tear + Chalice? What would you think of him? Is it the best way to play Shyvana? The answer is pretty obvious.

    I've seen you build Frozen Heart on Shyvana for example. The mana stats are totally WASTED on her. You could have gone Randuins Omen for a similar sort of item, which even has a good active and doesn't waste stats. It's simply BETTER on her.

    The same for Elise and BOTRK. Elise isn't designed to be hitting people nonstop with autoattacks (she's not THAT tanky). 5% current health per hit is NOTHING for her compared to building AP and Mpen and using her Neurotoxin (200 dmg + 8% current health +3% current health per 100ap). With 300-400AP, Neurotoxin is going to be doing 200 + 17-20% of targets current health, FROM RANGE, on a 6 second cooldown (less if you get CDR). Her spiderform Q, Venomous Bite, also similarly benefits from AP and will get 260 + 17-20% of target's MISSING health with the same amount of AP (very good execute while in contrast BOTRK becomes useless when enemy's health gets lower). Combine the two, and you will outdamage BOTRK by a TON. Adding in Rylai's and Liandry's for even more %hp damage and you can see why I chastised you for building BOTRK, especially since you already built Rylais.

    You clearly were trying to think and itemize against the enemy composition (which is good). But you lacked the sufficient knowledge about your champion, and the items, and thus built poorly.

    Also, to touch on your CS'ing, I'm also not very good at CSing (when I'm mid I typically fall 10-30cs behind the enemy laner by 20 minutes). But I can tell you, CS is very very important. If you don't CS well, you're going to get outscaled hard. You NEED to find a way to get better at it. I'm still working on improving my CS, and honestly, I'm alot better than when I started last season. It CAN be done, you should not blame any disorder/medical condition for it (I probably have worse problems than you, I don't typically play more than 2-3 games a DAY due to my problems, yet I've improved alot).

    The shyvana ban's thing is stressing me out really bad. Because its really a personal thing, its simply something you cant really understand.

    Think about it, why would someone play shyvana 10 of 10 games every single day of her life if she could? Getting that taken away from you... hurts.
    I used to play NOTHING but Ahri when I was casual and just a Coop vs AI player. But when I started playing Ranked, it became apparent it's just not FEASIBLE to keep playing Ahri all the time. Remember, this is a TEAM game. Look at your sentence, you're only talking about yourself. The NEEDS of the team outweigh your WANTS. If you are serious about playing Ranked, you NEED to be able to do whatever the team requires. Otherwise, you're just a burden~~

  7. #42117
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    most of the time people go afk when there is some raging in chat. i usually dont get afkers since i try to calm the people and am generally typing in chat
    I mean people who have d/ced as well.
    But I'm having to report 2~3 people a game because they don't stop harassing each other.
    I tend to avoid chatting in game and using the chat to command people or saythings like "good job" or tell people how to use our team comp effectively, or "dragon" "baron" "take X Tower" ect.

    Too many assholes, too many reports to write.
    I tend to mute people right after their first smart ass/rude comment in game doesnt matter who it was directed at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I've seen you build Frozen Heart on Shyvana for example. The mana stats are totally WASTED on her. You could have gone Randuins Omen for a similar sort of item, which even has a good active and doesn't waste stats. It's simply BETTER on her.
    Pro's build Ancient Golum on Shyvana, which has mana regen.
    The purpose of Heart is not mana unless you're ryze.
    What does frozen heart do?
    1. Armor
    2. Cooldown reduction
    3. Mana
    4. Anti Attack speed Aura

    Just because heart has mana doesn't mean its poor item choice, its actually a phenominal item for her because she needs armor and CDR, plus Shyvana is a tank, in your face chasing your ADC kinda champion. Frozen heart is anti AD, one of the best anti AD items in the game.
    Randuins is simply not enough armor, When do I build what kind of team comp am I facing? AD Heavy.
    I will already have built a randuins anyways, the items do not replace one another.
    It doesn't matter if the stat is wasted or not, the item itself is a counterplay item that is vital to fighting agains't super fed ADCs and AD heavy teams.

    Also don't tell me to "get better at CSing" I'm already as good as I can ever be at it, which sucks. I have a physical limit, which I hit a long time ago. Its simply too hard of a behavior for me to do effectively. my muscle problems have outright prevented me from being able to improve my CSing. My CSing actually used to be better, but about a year ago some thing happened inside the neural development of my brain that caused me to lose my ability to write. Its possible that I probably am in the beginning stages of either MS or Parkinsons, and Theres really nothing I can do about it.

    My CSing used to be better, alot better, but medical issues are taking its toll. which is one of the reasons why I jungle so much, I don't have to worry about my muscles holding me back on my income.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-20-2014 at 03:50 PM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  8. #42118
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,854
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Pro's build Ancient Golum on Shyvana, which has mana regen.
    The purpose of Heart is not mana unless you're ryze.
    That's bullshit, and if you were to build a frozen heart on Ryze with little to no AD on their team that's stupid.

    What does frozen heart do?
    1. Armor
    2. Cooldown reduction
    3. Mana
    4. Anti Attack speed Aura

    Just because heart has mana doesn't mean its poor item choice, its actually a phenominal item for her because she needs armor and CDR, plus Shyvana is a tank, in your face chasing your ADC kinda champion. Frozen heart is anti AD, one of the best anti AD items in the game.

    Randuins is simply not enough armor, When do I build what kind of team comp am I facing? AD Heavy.
    I will already have built a randuins anyways, the items do not replace one another.
    You know what Randuins has?

    1. HP
    2. Armor
    3. Active slow
    4. Passive slow.

    You're talking about how Shyvana is a tank yet you don't even realize that Randuin also has HP, which Tanks ABSOLUTELY need. I don't understand how you fail to see that. Besides, if you're building HP anyway one the last item you'd build on a shyvana would be atmas.

    It doesn't matter if the stat is wasted or not, the item itself is a counterplay item that is vital to fighting agains't super fed ADCs and AD heavy teams.
    Counterplay means jack shit. That's like saying I can just go in 1v5 because I have a GA and kill everyone after. It doesn't work like that at all. Stop thinking about counters as the only means to win a fight and actually learn the mechanics.
    Last edited by darkness35; 01-20-2014 at 03:57 PM.

  9. #42119
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    That's bullshit, and if you were to build a frozen heart on Ryze with little to no AD on their team that's stupid.



    You know what Randuins has?

    1. HP
    2. Armor
    3. Active slow
    4. Passive slow.

    You're talking about how Shyvana is a tank yet you don't even realize that Randuin also has HP, which Tanks ABSOLUTELY need. I don't understand how you fail to see that. Besides, if you're building HP anyway one the last item you'd build on a shyvana would be atmas.


    Counterplay means jack shit. That's like saying I can just go in 1v5 because I have a GA and kill everyone after. It doesn't work like that at all. Stop thinking about counters as the only means to win a fight and actually learn the mechanics.
    you seemed to fail to understand that I mentioned "I will have already built randuins"

    Randuins is always one of my first items, probably one of my favorite items after liandrys.
    Stop assuming that i build heart in place of randu, because i don't, like i said from the get go, stop assuming and ask questions.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  10. #42120
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,854
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    you seemed to fail to understand that I mentioned "I will have already built randuins"

    Randuins is always one of my first items, probably one of my favorite items after liandrys.
    Stop assuming that i build heart in place of randu, because i don't, like i said from the get go, stop assuming and ask questions.
    Nah, I think I already know your item build is just ridiculously stupid. Multiple users here have said it repeatedly.

Page 4212 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 321237124112416242024210421142124213421442224262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •