League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Huh, didn't expect you would build athene on him, since he has that mana sustain..
    well im just a cdr slut.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

http://twitch.tv/saiyorain

streaming Ranked. #yolo

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    well im just a cdr slut.
    Much spam.
    very mana
    very quick.

I don't know how you all are able to play like 3+ games straight. That just gives me migraines everywhere.

Edit: one of those highlights where I smiled a bit. Although mentally drained from 6 ranked straight.
    Last edited by darkness35; 01-21-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I don't know how you all are able to play like 3+ games straight. That just gives me migraines everywhere.
    I play anywhere from 10~16 matches a day.

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    i wouldnt be so hard with the frozen heart. its actually quite ok as a 6th item against a heavy ad comp.

mathematically the randuins gives you better AD defense then the frozen heart as a first item but since the nerf of spirit visage (20%-> 10% cdr) the frozen heart can be a better alternative to round up your build ( depending on enemy comp and your other items)

on a sidenote: i think i'd skip the sorc boots on shyvanna. as a tanky jungler/top the purpose is not to deal a lot of dmg, its more to soak dmg and let the dedicated dds deal more dmg
    She isn't going full tank on Shyvana. Not going to be getting it as a 6th item, especially since there's better alternatives (I'd still prefer Spirit Visage as it makes you overall tankier with HP and MR while Frozen Heart only offers armor).

@JMS

We do realise the amount of magic dmg Shyvana builds. But Burnout and Twin Bite BOTH scale with AD. So yeah. Build AD, get more magic damage. You want to carry your teammates? BUILD SOME AD along with your tank items.

Also, I'm just being honest, your build IS a complete joke. You NEED TO STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE. The reason I'm being harsh with words is you are simply NOT LISTENING and think your build "pwnz" when it in reality sucks. You're wasting stats and building sub-par. I've already written so much about why you're not making the fullest out of your items, and you just keep brushing it off "LCS isn't like soloq". Well go LOOK at the Shyvana guides on Solomid.net (which is for soloqueue!). Almost ALL of them build full AD/Tank and there's NO FROZEN HEARTS. Pretty sure you have no further excuse to give anymore.

You're still not convinced? Candy has even talked on how Liandry's is wasted on her. Candy is Diamond.

If you're only going to keep making excuses for your builds and lack of skill in game, you truly deserve your season 3 rank and no amount of help from ANYONE will be able to get you to climb. That's the harsh truth~

Also, your attitude is still showing. I'm telling you to be nice in game not for the sake of climbing elo, but it's because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO. Yet you say "people still toxic in Diamond so it's okay to be toxic". What gives? Saying NOTHING at all is better than sounding like an egotistical jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    She isn't going full tank on Shyvana. Not going to be getting it as a 6th item, especially since there's better alternatives (I'd still prefer Spirit Visage as it makes you overall tankier with HP and MR while Frozen Heart only offers armor).

@JMS

We do realise the amount of magic dmg Shyvana builds. But Burnout and Twin Bite BOTH scale with AD. So yeah. Build AD, get more magic damage. You want to carry your teammates? BUILD SOME AD along with your tank items.

Also, I'm just being honest, your build IS a complete joke. You NEED TO STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE. The reason I'm being harsh with words is you are simply NOT LISTENING and think your build "pwnz" when it in reality sucks. You're wasting stats and building sub-par. I've already written so much about why you're not making the fullest out of your items, and you just keep brushing it off "LCS isn't like soloq". Well go LOOK at the Shyvana guides on Solomid.net (which is for soloqueue!). Almost ALL of them build full AD/Tank and there's NO FROZEN HEARTS. Pretty sure you have no further excuse to give anymore.

You're still not convinced? Candy has even talked on how Liandry's is wasted on her. Candy is Diamond.

If you're only going to keep making excuses for your builds and lack of skill in game, you truly deserve your season 3 rank and no amount of help from ANYONE will be able to get you to climb. That's the harsh truth~

Also, your attitude is still showing. I'm telling you to be nice in game not for the sake of climbing elo, but it's because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO. Yet you say "people still toxic in Diamond so it's okay to be toxic". What gives? Saying NOTHING at all is better than sounding like an egotistical jerk.
    One Diamond says its a waste another says is a pretty interesting choice.
    I'm getting mixed messages from different diamond players.
    MPen and HP is NEVER a wasted stat on shvyana, especially when 1. you have to tank and 2. 3 of your abilities use magic damage(even if 1 scales on AD). For top lane yeah Liandry's isnt soemthing i really build, but for jungle its one of my favorite items.
    you can say whatever you'd like about shyvana but no one on earth knows her dynamics better than I do. doesnt matter if they're challenger or bronze, only 4 people on earth play her enough to know her by feeling. 2nd nature behavior.
    And when it comes to tanking, the difference between liandrys and anceint golum is 50HP, and tenacity. And if I really cared about the tenacity, id prefer merc treds over sorc boots.
    When teamfighting you really dont seem to understand how valuable shyvana's magic damage is, tenacity and CDR be damned the average extra damage that Liandrys adds overtime compared to ancient golum is 10~12%. and in teamfights shyvana's fires are make or break for her.

Also i told you how i behave in game chat, which you ignored*again(go figure)

I'm only an asshole in post game. So save it sweetheart.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-21-2014 at 02:36 AM.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    One Diamond says its a waste another says is a pretty interesting choice.
    I'm getting mixed messages from different diamond players.
    And what about the pro players builds? And the guides on the internet? I bet you 90% of them all favor AD/Tank items (and no Frozen Hearts). Liandry's is situational on her and requires you to also build AD to increase your Burnout damage (which applies the Liandrys for you).

http://www.solomid.net/guide?champ=s...itted=0&sort=2

Just look at it, geez.

JMS, seriously, can you just ****ing drop the god damn long posts of bullshit? It's getting aggravating whenever I come here and I see this nonstop coming from 10 pages ago with you being a **** about it. Like seriously, if you don't like what we're telling you, don't ****ing respond and leave.

Like holy shit. This thread used to be fine until you just started being a total ***** about everything.

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...ssion/page4201

Nonstop all since page 4201. This thread is now on 4214, and your bickering hasn't ****ing stopped. Drop it and ****ing stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    And what about the pro players builds? And the guides on the internet? I bet you 90% of them all favor AD/Tank items (and no Frozen Hearts). Liandry's is situational on her and requires you to also build AD to increase your Burnout damage (which applies the Liandrys for you).

http://www.solomid.net/guide?champ=s...itted=0&sort=2

Just look at it, geez.
    -throws in the towel-
    kay im done.

literally no one listens to anything I have said. whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    -throws in the towel-
    kay im done.

literally no one listens to anything I have said. whatever.
    Get out. Good riddance. Never come back. Uninstall.

Page 4214 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 321437144114416442044212421342144215421642244264 ... LastLast