League of Legends [Discussion]

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    She isn't going full tank on Shyvana. Not going to be getting it as a 6th item, especially since there's better alternatives (I'd still prefer Spirit Visage as it makes you overall tankier with HP and MR while Frozen Heart only offers armor).
    frozen heart kind of fell off the radar with the last timespan of adc cares which was ruled by the ad casters like corki and ez. good thing about it is that the aura itself is epic. reduces the enemy adc's dmg by just standing there so the whole team benefits from it ( while randuin is only helping your team if the enemy adc is shooting at you ). it's one of the few FOR THE HOR...TEAM!!! items instead of the FOR MYSELF items

build frozen heart on a malph and relish the atk speed debuff paird with your E makes any cait/vayne cry ;D

on a sidenote: interesting doesnt equal good at the same time. ofc it is kind of interesting to build an ashe with max CDR, muramana and spirit of elder lizard ( 3sec Ws you can spam ALL THE TIME )but still noone is doing it since your dmg isnt that good in an actual team fight (just as an example )
    Last edited by Unplayed; 01-21-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 129

Everyone simmer the hell down. You're getting unreasonably angry over how somebody else plays a game. Chill.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Get out. Good riddance. Never come back. Uninstall.
    This kind of attitude is why people shit on League's community non-stop. Just want you to think about that.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    Everyone simmer the hell down. You're getting unreasonably angry over how somebody else plays a game. Chill.

This kind of attitude is why people shit on League's community non-stop. Just want you to think about that.

+1 reputation
    Kritika Online

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

the thing with liandrys is first, you pay 700g for 15mpen, then you have to pay another 1415g for 25ap (500ish) 100 hp (260ish) and a passive(700g) that stops dishing out great amounts of damage once they drop below a %hp threshold.

there's a wolf in my heart

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    the thing with liandrys is first, you pay 700g for 15mpen, then you have to pay another 1415g for 25ap (500ish) 100 hp (260ish) and a passive(700g) that stops dishing out great amounts of damage once they drop below a %hp threshold.
    Some people just don't understand the "% current health" mechanics imo. That's why they build thing like BOTRK on Elise...

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 23

I'm always on here but i lurk too much but yea>.>
    I started playing league in end of November of 2012 fell in love instantly, its the emotional reaction i get from ranked that makes me go back. I climbed outta b5 to gold after sitting in bronze for 6-7 months I hope i pass gold this season, Won 8-10 with zyra in placements got silver 4. Zyra slowly became my favorite champion in league even after her nerfs i didn't stop playing her and this season i plan on playing just her the best I can. To improve my skills I recently started recording my videos and started to notice how bad I really was. It was kinda funny actually... so i turned it into a youtube video while I indirectly try to teach lower elo players some things to look out for in ranked. What i used to climb outta "elo hell." The video may seem like nonsense but if u pay attention there are a lot of tips to help u improve. This will be on going and I really hope u enjoy it, the quality and everything will improve over time and i hope to get feed back from everyone. Thanks for your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZUe...ature=youtu.be

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

I took a 4 month break from LoL and all my masteries have been reset and my ADC builds are no longer relevant

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by PeRo View Post
    I'm always on here but i lurk too much but yea>.>
    I started playing league in end of November of 2012 fell in love instantly, its the emotional reaction i get from ranked that makes me go back. I climbed outta b5 to gold after sitting in bronze for 6-7 months I hope i pass gold this season, Won 8-10 with zyra in placements got silver 4. Zyra slowly became my favorite champion in league even after her nerfs i didn't stop playing her and this season i plan on playing just her the best I can. To improve my skills I recently started recording my videos and started to notice how bad I really was. It was kinda funny actually... so i turned it into a youtube video while I indirectly try to teach lower elo players some things to look out for in ranked. What i used to climb outta "elo hell." The video may seem like nonsense but if u pay attention there are a lot of tips to help u improve. This will be on going and I really hope u enjoy it, the quality and everything will improve over time and i hope to get feed back from everyone. Thanks for your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZUe...ature=youtu.be
    when i looked at the video it was kinda funny, but paired with your post here i couldnt really decide if its a troll vid or not.
    Kritika Online

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

I'm glad Orianna still kicks ass, was always one of my fav champs

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    I took a 4 month break from LoL and all my masteries have been reset and my ADC builds are no longer relevant
    They made new masteries for S4. Runes should be the same..

Page 4215 of 4284 FirstFirst ... 321537154115416542054213421442154216421742254265 ... LastLast