~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    I beg to differ
    crying

im so proud

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    crying

im so proud
    Oh shut up.
    you try playing with dyspraxia/MS. you really have no idea how hard it is to play this game, or any game for that matter. I can't even write. Like you know with a pen and paper? Yeah I can't do that. I HAVE to use a keyboard, because my body is unable to control motor movments well enough to write. If i go to places i have to ask for a scribe if they need me to fill out a form. YOU TRY LEARNING HOW TO PLAY A COMPLEX GAME WHEN YOU CANT EVEN WRITE.

If you're not being sarcastic, whatever.
    #definatelynotabronzie

Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-23-2014 at 11:35 AM. Reason: maor pix

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Oh shut up.
    you try playing with dyspraxia/MS. you really have no idea how hard it is to play this game, or any game for that matter. I can't even write. Like you know with a pen and paper? Yeah I can't do that. I HAVE to use a keyboard, because my body is unable to control motor movments well enough to write. If i go to places i have to ask for a scribe if they need me to fill out a form. YOU TRY LEARNING HOW TO PLAY A COMPLEX GAME WHEN YOU CANT EVEN WRITE.

If you're not being sarcastic, whatever.
    #definatelynotabronzie
    I will just leave this here

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...his_foot_this/

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    Good and old Macs, I feel so shitty at league when I think about him xD, but man what he do with his foot is amazing
    Gone Talking To a Wall

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

I know a blind guy who was the #1 PvPer in a text-based MMO. Screen-reader technology is pretty amazing. They actually hired him on as a coder after awhile.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    This is pretty cool, but doing this means he learned to play effectively without the issue of making mistakes.
    That guy is awesome though, thats so cool.

Whats wrong with me causes interpreted muscular error. Which is why I can't drive a car, write, or play some of my favorite games/champions.
    He learned a work around for his issue, unfortunately there only work around for dyspraxia would literally be to have a neurocommunication "telepathic" direct link that would bypass physical input. IE have a keyboard/mouse input link to my thought process. like perhapse linking a keyboard and mouse input directly to my brain stem or my cerebellum.
    There's a difference between him and I in a sense that he can use his assests to do exactly what he needs them to do. I however I can think act and perform exactly what I want to do, but instead the actual output comes out lagged, incorrect, or has missing commands in the chain. Imagine using a keyboard that when you press a set of keys, one of the keys at random almost always comes out wrong. Imagine trying to do a chain combo QERRR with akali, and instead of it coming out as you intended Q turns into W and the only the first R and E react properly.
    Imagine trying to type and with every few keystrokes a letter appears or does not appear that you didn't intend or wanted to be there.

Imagine you wanted to type
    "I love playing league of legends, it's such a fun game"
    But instead it comes out
    "I lvaoe playing leguas of algends its asuhc a fhng agame"

I could spend the day typing out my posts raw and unedited so ya'll could see just how difficult it really is for me to type, and just how much error I have to deal with.

ifnacnt i muigh actually do ahta forth a whilk e os yal cal realy se what a difuclanty ia cant really be fir me top tyopgcaoreectly.
    Ifyoujhd; really leke ti see how harash it really hjsti for me to tuyp this is whta it loskts like when i dotn tyr to enduit my tkes tinout.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-23-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I don't have the time or patience to read through what is causing all this drama and stupidity. Please keep things civil, without any personal attacks. I just deleted like 15 posts because they were all just back and forth childish drama. I'm not pointing fingers, but quit it. Talk about the game you mutually enjoy, and keep it to that. If someone asks for help, provide it. If someone is struggling in the game, offer constructive criticism. I can provide some google links for you if you don't know what that is.

I see Lefos already has been here and warned y'all about it. Next time it'll be Xeno and he has no mercy.

Act like adults.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Finished placements. I actually promoted from my previous rank LOL

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Wanted to try jarvan IV jungler, I still prefer udyr for clearing the camp and I didn't feel confident at all on counter jungling with him.
    I have to say I didn't play so bad, even if they were all pushing so ganking was pretty easy and they were never together.
    I should consider play him again soon, some tips on the build? i wanted to build some AD, something like malmortius or hydra but since everyone in my team pretty much insta died against riven or leblanc I wanted to last longer
    Gone Talking To a Wall

Page 4216 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 321637164116416642064214421542164217421842264266 ... LastLast