League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    its because you like mid or because you like things with tentacles?
    wouldnt you like to know

there's a wolf in my heart

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 02-12-2014 at 07:30 PM.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

I like Vel'koz's skills (it looks pretty interesting, the Q, E and Ult all look amazingly fun). He's kinda creepy tho. While his visual design is really unique, I don't like it much ><

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Well, he is a void monster. they're supposed to be creepy looking...

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Should remind myself not to play AP Trynd in ranked.

Get blamed for everything and get called a troll, even though you got a better score then those feeders.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    Should remind myself not to play AP Trynd in ranked.

Get blamed for everything and get called a troll, even though you got a better score then those feeders.
    Not that I'm saying you deserve it but you tilt half your team by doing such things. League is not an environment, ESPECIALLY SOLO QUE, where one can play cliche picks without tilting half their team.

It might be sad, wrong, or plain dumb but it's the hard truth and if no respect is given towards it, you will only get hate from your own team.

If you don't believe me run Teemo support or even Teemo in general and see how many times someone actually likes it as opposed to wanting to cut you down from the back with an axe.

ASIDE FROM THAT,

Riot needs to fix MMR based picking. My reason is that FP doesn't rise to the occasion if they are meant to be a lower pick. Putting someone who doesn't have the ability to play at his or her MMR as FP is only gimping teams. Overall, I feel it lower the chances of winning in ranked for any and all teams.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Whats up with this new ranked system.

I climbed back into Gold 5 from silver 3. was quite the struggle cause of all the afk'ers, lag games and feeders. but I managed.
    But now, gold 5, I just cant seem to get 1 decent team. And no, im not negative or anything.. im going into each game with a positive attitude and pick what is needed.. but this is really annoying the crap out of me, every game my team is able to either go 0/9 within 5 minutes, or throw it again and again. or there are 2 people that are totally braindead and feed the **** out of an enemy champ which then snowballs and is able to 2 shot us. (gragas going 12/0/4 within 20 minutes cause our mid was trolling, body slam + ult doing 1500+ damage)

I seem to be able to win my lane 80% of the time, but I cant seem to stop the other lanes from feeding their opponents, even if I gank and get them a kill, they just seem to troll the shit out of me and keep on feeding.. wth am i supposed to do?

man oh man. sometimes this game is so frustrating.

/randmode off
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Whats up with this new ranked system.

I climbed back into Gold 5 from silver 3. was quite the struggle cause of all the afk'ers, lag games and feeders. but I managed.
    But now, gold 5, I just cant seem to get 1 decent team. And no, im not negative or anything.. im going into each game with a positive attitude and pick what is needed.. but this is really annoying the crap out of me, every game my team is able to either go 0/9 within 5 minutes, or throw it again and again. or there are 2 people that are totally braindead and feed the **** out of an enemy champ which then snowballs and is able to 2 shot us. (gragas going 12/0/4 within 20 minutes cause our mid was trolling, body slam + ult doing 1500+ damage)

I seem to be able to win my lane 80% of the time, but I cant seem to stop the other lanes from feeding their opponents, even if I gank and get them a kill, they just seem to troll the shit out of me and keep on feeding.. wth am i supposed to do?

man oh man. sometimes this game is so frustrating.

/randmode off
    lol i have 20 more losses then wins, and i do my best to snowball every single lane, but because they're platinum (yes lol plat i fell from diamond) they can't stop themselves from throwing even when you direct them as kindly as possible.
    i'll rise, eventually, but for now it's more struggle than it's worth. i just play for fun, go 20/0/18 and then just laugh as my team throws.

there's a wolf in my heart

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Ye lol, i had Fiora that though her champion is more viable then Nidalee and that she carried not me, nidalee that was 11/1/15

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

So I haven't played in awhile but decided to today. Won 2 games and did pretty well too, third game we were winning hard (16-9) but then suddenly 500-900 ping for 3 of us until we were dead at 25 cause none of us could cast....
    What the flying ****? Why are the servers suddenly so laggy? Like shit I only have 250 ping to korea o-o

Page 4225 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 322537254125417542154223422442254226422742354275 ... LastLast