League of Legends [Discussion]

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

lol decided to go for a ranked, i mean, its daytime, all the kids should be in school and stuff.

Ye rite. Lee dives Lux lvl 3. Chases till enemy nexus. Kha doesnt gang till he is like almost lvl 6. Everything goes to shit really fast, i mean, its such a bullshit it was funny.
    Kha after like 10 minutes decides to gang, now a fed Riven, like, really fed as shit imo. We manage to kill her but Kha has like 100hp and there is a huge minion wave, what he does is he stays... hits.. goes lower.. .lower...

and ****ing dies to minions after like 10 secs of fighting them with no reason because im there. Then goes like "wtf" .

Lee sin as he goes 1/8 doesnt say anything and sits happy with his 60 farm in like 20 minutes.

Nyam

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 8

Cant wait for the new Champion , he looks stupidly strong , i cant see him staying the way he is.

OffTopic : Whats the name of the Anime in the SorenEmblem's signature

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

He has clear weaknesses although they are looking at mana costs especially his E rank 1 if I recall from the Red post yesterday.They want to keep his Q cost low because that's his main ability as much as people prefer W.W on itself is quite mana expensive if you use it too much which people tend to do.He has no escape.He's prone to ganks.If a champion with a strong diving skill or an assassin jumps on him he's dead in 2 seconds.That's why it's okay for him to have high damage on his ultimate especially.If you could position yourself for a full cast .. why not ? It's an ultimate ffs.It's meant to deal high damage and people should avoid it.He's okay as he is.He has his weaknesses and he has his strong sides.The only thing they could do is a little more mana on E.

Waiting for his event now .. Ymir himself said that he will invade "It will come with terror and terrible surprise. He's currently scanning the PBE, so make peace with yourselves humans and prepare to die well."

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by kpobococ View Post
    Cant wait for the new Champion , he looks stupidly strong , i cant see him staying the way he is.

no dash = automatically weak hero, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by kpobococ View Post

Gatchaman Crowds. Watch it.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

"I pass into the sudden glare. Blink. Blink, blink, blink. My eyes adjust and evaluate the landscape before me.

There's a scurrying. I look down to find a small, white creature standing on its hind legs, sniffing at my body. It intrigues me.

What use are you?

I analyze the creature. A flash of hot magenta light, a dust pile where it was quivering.
    Mammalian... Nocturnal... Impeccable hearing. Incredibly weak. Yet they breed so prodigiously.

''Hm,'' I mutter to myself. Hopefully there will be more complex things to be found; those fascinate me.

Consume and learn: this is my purpose. The others who travel with me are primitive: kill and eat, kill and eat. I need to gather all available information - harvest any valuable resources.

Eventually, we come upon a destroyed city, save for one pristine tower. It appears to be protected - or intentionally left standing. I deconstruct the composition of the ruins. My analysis suggests this habitat was a place of great magic; I'm not surprised it was a target of such destruction. There is something compelling about the tower. While the others are off scavenging, I enter the citadel.

Cryptic instruments are strewn about. I examine one. Another flash of hot magenta light, another dust pile.

Fascinating: a tool to alter their concept of time.
    Strange.

Unprecedented.

From the state of the tower, it seems the owner departed only recently. The artifacts left behind have existed in more than one time and place. Some are more complex than others; all are more impressive than anything I have seen on this plane. Clearly, the owner knows things I have not encountered in any of my travels.
    I require such knowledge.

Leaving the tower, I find the others closing in on the entrance, ready to destroy it as they have destroyed everything else we have met. They will only get in the way of my goal. There are some things the Void should not consume indiscriminately.

Without warning, I lash out a tentacle, its tip glowing white hot. Lightning arcs through the first creature, knocking it back. Its screams fade as I extend all three limbs, energy crackling between them, scorching the air where the streams meet. The other two run; they know what's coming.

Must they always flee?

I open my eye wide and unleash a beam of energy, following the escaping creatures. They are instantly reduced to ash. ''Hmm. Void-native melting point is inconsistent,'' I note.
    But that is of no consequence. The hunger inside me grows. I am ravenous. Insatiable, as never before.

I have glimpsed the ultimate knowledge.

And I will have it."

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/02...be-update.html

His lore is kinda meh. Can't say I like those new icons other.

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    Gatchaman Crowds. Watch it.
    Honestly one of the better anime from last year, especially that ost.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

That Ryze change would have honestly made him OP. Thank god they changed it. lol.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Not going to bother using Ezreal for a while. Lucian wrecks him too much.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Lucian/Jinx/Sivir are all a bit too strong right now due to the meta (Lucian/Jinx cos of all-in bot lane supports and Sivir for teamfight utility and waveclear). I still think Ez is viable cos of his blink, but Lucian is a better choice (his Dash is as good as Ez's blink, and it removes slows too~)

I'm honestly jus waiting to see wat Riot does to increase the number of viable picks. It's very stale right now (top lane is Mundo/Shyvana/Trundle, ADC/Supports are Sivir/Lucian/Jinx + Thresh/Leona/Annie). Honestly only jungle and mid are roles where more than 3 champs are selected regularly right now...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Lucian/Jinx/Sivir are all a bit too strong right now due to the meta (Lucian/Jinx cos of all-in bot lane supports and Sivir for teamfight utility and waveclear). I still think Ez is viable cos of his blink, but Lucian is a better choice (his Dash is as good as Ez's blink, and it removes slows too~)

I'm honestly jus waiting to see wat Riot does to increase the number of viable picks. It's very stale right now (top lane is Mundo/Shyvana/Trundle, ADC/Supports are Sivir/Lucian/Jinx + Thresh/Leona/Annie). Honestly only jungle and mid are roles where more than 3 champs are selected regularly right now...
    mid = zigg, leblanc or gragas (yasuo kassadin permaban)
    jungle = vi, pantheon or wukong

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Page 4226 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 322637264126417642164224422542264227422842364276 ... LastLast