League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

****ing around with hexakill as panth, when suddenly, that spear.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    well, the thing with thresh is he has to get into the fray to dish damage/cc while sona can just pop crescendo and dance around the outskirts of the fight.
    also, the box only deals a significant amount of damage on the FIRST break, the rest of the walls deal 50%.
    yes, his lantern is hilariously powerful, but considering it's like 22 seconds at rank 1, it SHOULD be powerful.
    flay itself has very poor base damage/scaling considering the cooldown, it's just the passive that is very strong.
    his hook is fine, slow windup + he can't actually attack until it wears off / he pulls himself to you.
    Yea, but Thresh is just so good at diving or peeling. It's not fun to play against. He does have to get into the fray to do all his CC but he has so much of it. Sona just has one CC.

The box does only 100% on first break, I know, but subsequent breaks still do significant damage (it's pretty much almost the same as a normal ult by Sona, look at the ratios. He gets 225 + 50% AP on subsequent breaks, Sona gets 350 + 50% AP.) Count that with his first break being so much more damage how the Box can be used to zone people out better than Crescendo can, and that's why I'm not happy with that skill~~

I don't mind Lantern being a long cooldown cos it's not something you use often. Thresh won't blindly throw it out just cos he can, he's usually saving it for all-ins or huge bursts of damage or to save someone out of position. I just think the range on it is too long, it's a 1 point wonder...

Flay isn't really used for the active damage. It's an instant knockup/back that hits both in front/behind on a 9s cooldown, and slows to boot. It's immensely powerful, and can peel very well on reaction to diving bruisers.

I think his hook is alright. I just was comparing it to Blitz whose hook is on a longer CD and doesn't get the option to back out of a bad hook (unlike Blitz/Leona who will always pull).

Yea, I still hate Thresh alot, it's probably a little overreacting, but his kit is so overloaded it's annoying. I'll have to see how lowering his aa range affects him in lane. But still, he's got so much going for him I don't see him ever falling out of favor as a support just because he can do so much more than most supports.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    ****ing around with hexakill as panth, when suddenly, that spear.

lol your post made it to r/league's first page o.O

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdino View Post
    lol your post made it to r/league's first page o.O
    I was NOT expecting reddit to like it that MUCH

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

roit pls
    copy dis skin
    pls

let it go

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92

ELSA?! omg so prety<3.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

HOLY S*** !! That is amazing.What programs do you guys use for skins ? I tried Skin Installer but skins appear transparent and some are non existant in the files - Heartseeker Ashe.I wanted to use Riots skin but to no avail.iBlitzcrank appeared transparent and no Q particle.Someone mind sending me an PM about this ? TYVM.

Which is that champion,what is the skin name and where did you get it from ? PM me.
    Last edited by Vagabontat; 02-21-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    HOLY S*** !! That is amazing.What programs do you guys use for skins ? I tried Skin Installer but skins appear transparent and some are non existant in the files - Heartseeker Ashe.I wanted to use Riots skin but to no avail.iBlitzcrank appeared transparent and no Q particle.Someone mind sending me an PM about this ? TYVM.

Which is that champion,what is the skin name and where did you get it from ? PM me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._queen_syndra/

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Can you download this from somewhere ? It's freaking awesome.PM me if it's not allowed here.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

any1 wanna duo?

I dropped back to 0lp gold 5. from 99lp gold 4. I cant seem to carry games with 2/3 feeders EVERY single game... I just cant do it alone, when my team is highly retarded and the other team is atleast somewhat capable of understanding the goals of this game
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Page 4228 of 4295 FirstFirst ... 322837284128417842184226422742284229423042384278 ... LastLast