League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    any1 wanna duo?

I dropped back to 0lp gold 5. from 99lp gold 4. I cant seem to carry games with 2/3 feeders EVERY single game... I just cant do it alone, when my team is highly retarded and the other team is atleast somewhat capable of understanding the goals of this game
    learn katarina, stomp low elo. wooo

there's a wolf in my heart

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    learn katarina, stomp low elo. wooo
    hahah. I tried. i go 5/1 on toplane and bott goes 0/10 in that same time period. this happens everygame.

If I go top: bott feeds.
    If I go mid: jungler feeds or afk.
    If I go adc: top/mid feeds and support is really bad.
    If I go support: adc is braindead.
    If I go jungler: they all feed or top/bott blames me for dying while im ganking the oppesite of that lane.

This is not random, this happens EVERY game. Im actually worried now, ill drop back out of gold and into silver. cause every game I win, im sure to loose the next 2. 2 wins, 8 losses in my match history now.

Its starting to become really frustrating, junglers going 0/14 and then report me for saying something about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHH!! come on. stop this shit already, just wanna have fun. but losing only is not fun. at all.

Need premade, who has a brain and can win his lane, so that im not the only one who has to carry the game. Any1 interested?

PS. if you dont believe me. add me on lol and watch my games, youll die of laughter how bad my teammates are.
    Last edited by KarMa; 02-22-2014 at 01:31 AM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

How the **** does my pantheon video have 30k views. What the ****.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    How the **** does my pantheon video have 30k views. What the ****.
    Congrats. How come you were recording btw? Do you always record your matches?~

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Oh snap.

http://kaisinel.tumblr.com/post/7733...st-really-need

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Congrats. How come you were recording btw? Do you always record your matches?~
    Nah not all the time lol

hahah. I tried. i go 5/1 on toplane and bott goes 0/10 in that same time period. this happens everygame.

If I go top: bott feeds.
    If I go mid: jungler feeds or afk.
    If I go adc: top/mid feeds and support is really bad.
    If I go support: adc is braindead.
    If I go jungler: they all feed or top/bott blames me for dying while im ganking the oppesite of that lane.

This is not random, this happens EVERY game. Im actually worried now, ill drop back out of gold and into silver. cause every game I win, im sure to loose the next 2. 2 wins, 8 losses in my match history now.

Its starting to become really frustrating, junglers going 0/14 and then report me for saying something about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHH!! come on. stop this shit already, just wanna have fun. but losing only is not fun. at all.

Need premade, who has a brain and can win his lane, so that im not the only one who has to carry the game. Any1 interested?

PS. if you dont believe me. add me on lol and watch my games, youll die of laughter how bad my teammates are.
    lol, don't worry. i fell out of diamond because i got trolls every /single/ game for 20 games in a row. i would go 10 x x every game and still lose because someone felt the need to go solo. and it repeated itself every game, but now i'm back to winning 9 out of 10 games so i'm cool.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    lol, don't worry. i fell out of diamond because i got trolls every /single/ game for 20 games in a row. i would go 10 x x every game and still lose because someone felt the need to go solo. and it repeated itself every game, but now i'm back to winning 9 out of 10 games so i'm cool.
    HELP ME!!!!

what champ do you guys suggest to get out of this mess? I bought shyv, maybe with her tankyness and damage i can carry 4 idiots, but im not sure.. thinking about buying darius, for easy roflstomp.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

HELP ME!!!!

what champ do you guys suggest to get out of this mess? I bought shyv, maybe with her tankyness and damage i can carry 4 idiots, but im not sure.. thinking about buying darius, for easy roflstomp.
    Whats your best role

HELP ME!!!!

darius is not very good at carrying anymore.
    shyvana can carry 1v5 if you get fed top, 20 min botrk and sunfire means you can pretty much do what you please for the next 5min and probably win it on your own.
    olaf, riven, trundle - all can snowball hard top.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

TSM vs Coast game was amazing. Yay Shiphtur made Ahri work (even tho he was relying alot on his team for picks and peel).

Also, incoming nerfs to some OP champs right now~~

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/02...agas.html#more

Glad Riot finally decides they needed to look a bit at Thresh, considering he's so well-rounded and a safe pick all the time that there's no point playing most other supports.

Page 4229 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 322937294129417942194227422842294230423142394279 ... LastLast