Shiphtur went DFG -> Lich Bane -> Void Staff that game. I can sort of see the rationale, but why Lich Bane as a 2nd item? It doesn't really help THAT much in lane, right?
Maybe I should try it out for myself next time I play her~~
Here's the match btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addWcBSFZCk
Recently started League, im finding it quite fun. Any tips from you pros out there lol
1) Farming and objectives > Kills. Never get greedy or chase down kills, because it's almost never worth it. Last-hitting minions is a much more reliable source of income, so try and focus on that. That being said, though, don't avoid fighting your lane opponent altogether; it's all a matter of calculated aggression.
2) Wards are your friend. Use them.
3) Positioning is super important, especially if you're playing a ranged champion. Positioning yourself to stay out of harm's way can often make or break a teamfight.
4) You should never expect your other teammates to be able to help you when you need it in laning phase. While receiving help from the rest of your team is a blessing, it is by no means a requirement. This holds true for junglers as well.
5) When the laning phase ends, try to stay grouped up with your teammates. Venturing off alone is usually a recipe for disaster, especially when you have no wards.
Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)
lul my first game in 3 days ( ranked )
EDIT: So i queued again, ****ing tard goes Teemo against Trynd lol.
Yup, made someone dodge.
Last edited by FluffyKitten; 02-23-2014 at 07:12 PM.