League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    TSM vs Coast game was amazing. Yay Shiphtur made Ahri work (even tho he was relying alot on his team for picks and peel).

Also, incoming nerfs to some OP champs right now~~

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/02...agas.html#more

Glad Riot finally decides they needed to look a bit at Thresh, considering he's so well-rounded and a safe pick all the time that there's no point playing most other supports.
    yesssssss
    hope they ruin gragoose so bad no one will ever want to pick him again

tbh solo q athene lichbane ahri is pretty scary.
    Last edited by Candyholic; 02-23-2014 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    yesssssss
    hope they ruin gragoose so bad no one will ever want to pick him again

tbh solo q athene lichbane ahri is pretty scary.
    I don't like Gragas but I hope they just tone down his burst. They mentioned they want him as a more brawly type champ, so the barrels probably are going to get gutted~~

Shiphtur went DFG -> Lich Bane -> Void Staff that game. I can sort of see the rationale, but why Lich Bane as a 2nd item? It doesn't really help THAT much in lane, right?

Maybe I should try it out for myself next time I play her~~

Here's the match btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addWcBSFZCk

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 23

Recently started League, im finding it quite fun. Any tips from you pros out there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I don't like Gragas but I hope they just tone down his burst. They mentioned they want him as a more brawly type champ, so the barrels probably are going to get gutted~~

Shiphtur went DFG -> Lich Bane -> Void Staff that game. I can sort of see the rationale, but why Lich Bane as a 2nd item? It doesn't really help THAT much in lane, right?

Maybe I should try it out for myself next time I play her~~

Here's the match btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addWcBSFZCk
    i believe lichbane gets a 35% increase from landing charm+ dfg, so the extra burst is huge.

ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Cata|yst View Post
    Recently started League, im finding it quite fun. Any tips from you pros out there lol
    I find it's difficult to teach people and give them advice at League without seeing how they play, but these are some general tips that should be helpful.

1) Farming and objectives > Kills. Never get greedy or chase down kills, because it's almost never worth it. Last-hitting minions is a much more reliable source of income, so try and focus on that. That being said, though, don't avoid fighting your lane opponent altogether; it's all a matter of calculated aggression.

2) Wards are your friend. Use them.

3) Positioning is super important, especially if you're playing a ranged champion. Positioning yourself to stay out of harm's way can often make or break a teamfight.

4) You should never expect your other teammates to be able to help you when you need it in laning phase. While receiving help from the rest of your team is a blessing, it is by no means a requirement. This holds true for junglers as well.

5) When the laning phase ends, try to stay grouped up with your teammates. Venturing off alone is usually a recipe for disaster, especially when you have no wards.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    I find it's difficult to teach people and give them advice at League without seeing how they play, but these are some general tips that should be helpful.

1) Farming and objectives > Kills. Never get greedy or chase down kills, because it's almost never worth it. Last-hitting minions is a much more reliable source of income, so try and focus on that. That being said, though, don't avoid fighting your lane opponent altogether; it's all a matter of calculated aggression.

2) Wards are your friend. Use them.

3) Positioning is super important, especially if you're playing a ranged champion. Positioning yourself to stay out of harm's way can often make or break a teamfight.

4) You should never expect your other teammates to be able to help you when you need it in laning phase. While receiving help from the rest of your team is a blessing, it is by no means a requirement. This holds true for junglers as well.

5) When the laning phase ends, try to stay grouped up with your teammates. Venturing off alone is usually a recipe for disaster, especially when you have no wards.
    6) everyone on your team will always be goofy mofos.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

lul my first game in 3 days ( ranked )

EDIT: So i queued again, ****ing tard goes Teemo against Trynd lol.

Yup, made someone dodge.
    Last edited by FluffyKitten; 02-23-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Promotions again. Silver I can tastes soo close...

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    lul my first game in 3 days ( ranked )

EDIT: So i queued again, ****ing tard goes Teemo against Trynd lol.

Yup, made someone dodge.

Doesn't Tryn.. actually do bad against Teemo?

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Promotions again. Silver I can tastes soo close...

Doesn't Tryn.. actually do bad against Teemo?
    everyone does bad against teemo

Page 4230 of 4295 FirstFirst ... 323037304130418042204228422942304231423242404280 ... LastLast