League of Legends [Discussion]

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Stop blaming other people. If you can't carry, then you failed. The end.
    Sad kid = sad. Say something usefull or just stfu kiddo.

thanks.

Hmmm. I was +25 in win/loss. Now back to +5. Might it be the shitty matchmaking system puts you with severly bad players to make sure you dont surpass 50% win ratio?
    Last edited by KarMa; 02-24-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110

man, Im loving Janna <3

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

(Youtube) Shameless GamePlay Dump

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Chiyeon View Post
    man, Im loving Janna <3
    You'll love her more as hitter. Try using Lichbane + Nashor's Tooth + Wits end.
    Since you'll be boosting your AP, that means Janna's shield will be able to absorb more damage. And you can include some spell vamp items here as well.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    You'll love her more as hitter. Try using Lichbane + Nashor's Tooth + Wits end.
    Since you'll be boosting your AP, that means Janna's shield will be able to absorb more damage. And you can include some spell vamp items here as well.
    This is actually terrible advice. Janna has ridiculously low autoattack range, she's going to be focused and die really quickly if she stays in that range~

Spellvamp items aren't very good now, too. They're not cost-effective and only champs who REALLY need spellvamp get it nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post

thanks.

Hmmm. I was +25 in win/loss. Now back to +5. Might it be the shitty matchmaking system puts you with severly bad players to make sure you dont surpass 50% win ratio?
    You're honestly probably right where you should be. All your posts are about how your teammates feed. You're not going to get better if you keep doing that. Focus on things you can improve (i.e. your own play). Your teammates change every game. You are the only constant variable. If you're losing alot, there's definitely alot of things you are personally doing wrong. Until you realize that and work to change it, you're probably going to be stuck in your elo~

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    This is actually terrible advice. Janna has ridiculously low autoattack range, she's going to be focused and die really quickly if she stays in that range~

Spellvamp items aren't very good now, too. They're not cost-effective and only champs who REALLY need spellvamp get it nowadays.

You're honestly probably right where you should be. All your posts are about how your teammates feed. You're not going to get better if you keep doing that. Focus on things you can improve (i.e. your own play). Your teammates change every game. You are the only constant variable. If you're losing alot, there's definitely alot of things you are personally doing wrong. Until you realize that and work to change it, you're probably going to be stuck in your elo~

I know what I;m doing wrong and what I could improve upon every game. but my teams are just unreal, you have to see it to believe it. you prolly think, ah just random noob. but I know im much better then the people im playing with, but they throw it again and again. or just go 0/10 with 15 min.

Each and every game is like im playing 2/3v5.

Anyways, who wants to earn a skin? and play some ranked at the same time? ;P
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

People should include their division when they start to argue >.>

Im interested in free stuff, but then again, its kinda boosting you are asking for, aint it.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

I know what I;m doing wrong and what I could improve upon every game. but my teams are just unreal, you have to see it to believe it. you prolly think, ah just random noob. but I know im much better then the people im playing with, but they throw it again and again. or just go 0/10 with 15 min.

Each and every game is like im playing 2/3v5.

Anyways, who wants to earn a skin? and play some ranked at the same time? ;P
    You're obviously looking down on your teammates. I sure hope you don't talk to them in this manner. To quote someone on Reddit:

"One day people will realise that team morale is a real factor in games.
    Little else matters when your ALLIES don't want to co-operate / play with you.
    That 1-3 player you made a slightly negative comment about is more likely to go 1-5 and then 1-7 and then 1-9 because of how you treat him. Equally if you treat him differently he may go 3-3 then 5-3.
    The arrogance people display when they assume people are significantly worse players than they are (despite statistically being "about as good") based off one game never fails to amaze me."

Here's the thread if you want to read it. Alot of the comments there could help you...

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._climbing_elo/

In summary:
    There's no "secret" to climbing. You are simply not good enough to carry consistently and win games. Work on your mechanics and game knowledge, and remember to always be critical about your own performance, and forgiving to your teammates' performances. This is a team game.

I used to be 60-70% winrate in Silver. At Gold it went down to 50+%, so I'm pretty sure I belong there right now. Since you're losing alot, you don't deserve to move up yet. Practice more and learn from each and every game and you'll eventually move up.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

thanks.

I just did like the multiple times you've tried *****ing in this thread a few months back. And you're still an incompetent moron who has zero skills.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    People should include their division when they start to argue >.>

Im interested in free stuff, but then again, its kinda boosting you are asking for, aint it.
    That's why people who complain about losing in their division when they can't look at what they did wrong should stay in their place.

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

thanks.

If you are insulting people on this forum for such a small thing, I wouldnt want to know how bad you are in the game towards your teammates. I think I know why you are losing

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Let's be real, unless you're D1-2 and Challenger, no one is ****ing good. And even if you are in those 3 tiers, you still aren't good. And even if you're madlife/faker, you still aren't good.

Page 4233 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 323337334133418342234231423242334234423542434283 ... LastLast