League of Legends [Discussion]

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    If you are insulting people on this forum for such a small thing, I wouldnt want to know how bad you are in the game towards your teammates. I think I know why you are losing
    I've been thinking that for months.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    If you are insulting people on this forum for such a small thing, I wouldnt want to know how bad you are in the game towards your teammates. I think I know why you are losing
    Insulting? where do you see me insulting anyone? oh saying someone is a kid you consider insulting?

Love to know how you handle real life.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Insulting? where do you see me insulting anyone? oh saying someone is a kid you consider insulting?

Perhaps you forgot the part where you told someone to 'shut up' in a few not so nice words, and considering you told someone he is a kid, indicates to me that you are looking down upon that person in a not so friendly way, perhaps not a direct insult, but offensive to say the least. If you have nothing productive to say, and cannot stay on topic in this thread I suggest you take a breather, go outside and have a nice walk.

Just had this gragas game, with the weirdest people ever shouting at each other as if they knew each other for many years. We just had a relaxing game trolling each other and winning the game easily. Despite me carrying early game, I must admit that the Vayne was an absolute god compared to me.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Sad kid = sad. Say something usefull or just stfu kiddo.
    Nice feedback. GJ kiddo.

While we on this topic, i just had a Brand that well, more or less won me in lane ( was like second time Kayle ) and said i got carried and i do not deserve to win.
    While i could 1vs1 him in lategame and i was like an assistwhore. Oh i love huge ego players. Riven was also mad hah.
    Everyone knows Kayle is like one of the bestestest late gamers because of her ult and damage output + passive .
    Last edited by FluffyKitten; 02-25-2014 at 05:08 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I just did like the multiple times you've tried *****ing in this thread a few months back. And you're still an incompetent moron who has zero skills.

That's why people who complain about losing in their division when they can't look at what they did wrong should stay in their place.
    but pls im rly diamond challenger player stuck in low elo !!!1

(i actually am its really tough to carry right now lol)

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post

While we on this topic, i just had a Brand that well, more or less won me in lane ( was like second time Kayle ) and said i got carried and i do not deserve to win.
    While i could 1vs1 him in lategame and i was like an assistwhore. Oh i love huge ego players. Riven was also mad hah.
    Everyone knows Kayle is like one of the bestestest late gamers because of her ult and damage output + passive .
    again, you consider saying kid insulting? dear god, how old are you guys? 10 minus? Do you also act like this irl when you get critized? Im merely asking for advice, and most of you react with useless comments

And if you cant handle critique, why would you play a 'competetive' game? instead of what most of you and lol players do, take it like it is something bad, perhaps deal with it in a positive way huh?

But then again, why am i even discussing with you guys.. wasting my time here.

Ill try it again; How do you handle obvious feeders?

Another example of my last game, 2nd to last pick has to pick top and instant locks with ryze. The other team gets fiora.

I was alistar support with jinx adc. 6 minutes into the game, ryze has died 3 times and lost 1 towers. 10 minutes, 5 deads and 2nd tower lost. 13 minutes. 8 deaths and 3rd tower on his lane is down. Even with our jungler babysitting toplane, fiora could easily 2v1 them.

Up untill 10 min, we were winning our bottlane but then we got babysitted by their jungler and their mid. They kept towerdiving and stunlocking us.

meanwhile ryze was calling us all noobs, and bronze players because eventually we lost cause fiora could 3v1 and win.. she'd ulti and take 2 out within 4 hits.

So, what should I have done as Ali support? (didnt say 1 thing entire game except for missing champs during lane phase and saying gj on kills) no i didnt flame ryze, he was flaming us.
    Last edited by KarMa; 02-25-2014 at 05:45 PM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    Kayle is scary throughout the whole game, it is sometimes ridiculous how much damage she can do.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    again, you consider saying kid insulting? dear god, how old are you guys? 10 minus? Do you also act like this irl when you get critized? Im merely asking for advice, and most of you react with useless comments

And if you cant handle critique, why would you play a 'competetive' game? instead of what most of you and lol players do, take it like it is something bad, perhaps deal with it in a positive way huh?

But then again, why am i even discussing with you guys.. wasting my time here.

@darkness35, come 1v1. maybe i can learn you something while i whoop your ass? kiddo.
    come fite me im 1720 irl

not so much 'kid' as an insult, but rather shows that you are very petty and prone to insulting.

everyone has given valid advice lol you're just mad and most likely bad. ):
    karma~

if you're on euw, give me your summoner name and i spectate.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Types wall of text about how butthurt he is about ranked and compares insults to somewhat competetivness of the game itself

gud.

Im merely reffering to the point that if you tell a teammate to play carefull when he is feeding they consider it flaming. and the fact that if you cant handle comments on your playstyle, you shouldnt be playing ranked or even lol in general, if you play bad, 90% of the time people will say something about it. Its a teamgame, in ranked you should expect your teammates to have a certain level of knowledge and skill of how the game works.

If you do bad at work, you get commented on it aswell right? do you report your boss for flaming? or do you take his comments into consideration and start to do a better job? I assume your boss hired you because you have a certain level of knowledge in your job area.

Why would you play ranked, if you barely know how the game works? Trying out and getting to know the game is what normal games are for, you should play ranked if you wanna compare your skills to those of others and see if you can end up victorius or am I wrong?

@Senna; thanks for the link and constructive feedback! Atleast thats something I can use.

@Candyholic; LibraScale is my summoners name.

Again, I got 3k rp. any1 wanna play with me (not for boosting, but to have fun and perhaps some coaching) i could gift you a skin, if your nice that is
    Last edited by KarMa; 02-25-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Page 4234 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 323437344134418442244232423342344235423642444284 ... LastLast