League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Im merely reffering to the point that if you tell a teammate to play carefull when he is feeding they consider it flaming. and the fact that if you cant handle comments on your playstyle, you shouldnt be playing ranked or even lol in general, if you play bad, 90% of the time people will say something about it. Its a teamgame, in ranked you should expect your teammates to have a certain level of knowledge and skill of how the game works.

If you do bad at work, you get commented on it aswell right? do you report your boss for flaming? or do you take his comments into consideration and start to do a better job? I assume your boss hired you because you have a certain level of knowledge in your job area.

Why would you play ranked, if you barely know how the game works? Trying out and getting to know the game is what normal games are for, you should play ranked if you wanna compare your skills to those of others and see if you can end up victorius or am I wrong?

@Senna; thanks for the link and constructive feedback! Atleast thats something I can use.

@Candyholic; LibraScale is my summoners name.

Again, I got 3k rp. any1 wanna play with me (not for boosting, but to have fun and perhaps some coaching) i could gift you a skin, if your nice that is
    looking at your stats, you were far better back in s3 than you are now, lol.

ranked is pretty much for e-peen 'lol look at me i can carry scrubs'.

there's a wolf in my heart

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    looking at your stats, you were far better back in s3 than you are now, lol.

ranked is pretty much for e-peen 'lol look at me i can carry scrubs'.

Well, funny thing is it took me an awfull long time in season 3 to get to gold. season 4 was no problem. up untill a week ago my stats were pretty decent, and I was +25 in win/loss ratio. Now im at same win/loss.

Thats where my anger comes from, Im sure I failed alot of games and still make alot of mistakes every game. but some matches with the people on my team are unreal. And yes, sometimes they are too blame on screwing up the whole match.. and no. I dont flame ingame, only after the game is over.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

How does

the ranked

WORK?

Money in the bank

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Well, funny thing is it took me an awfull long time in season 3 to get to gold. season 4 was no problem. up untill a week ago my stats were pretty decent, and I was +25 in win/loss ratio. Now im at same win/loss.

Thats where my anger comes from, Im sure I failed alot of games and still make alot of mistakes every game. but some matches with the people on my team are unreal. And yes, sometimes they are too blame on screwing up the whole match.. and no. I dont flame ingame, only after the game is over.
    your mindset probably changes in-game without you realizing and thus you are doing things subconsciously that have an impact on the game.
    i know this myself e.g going 'eh, **** it, not gonna bother ganking they don't listen' and miss several ganking opportunities because theyre annoying me lol.

there's a wolf in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    your mindset probably changes in-game without you realizing and thus you are doing things subconsciously that have an impact on the game.
    i know this myself e.g going 'eh, **** it, not gonna bother ganking they don't listen' and miss several ganking opportunities because theyre annoying me lol.
    No, i act positive each and every game. (and yes i might not when always be the kindest person alive after i lost 5/6 in a row) but i still win my lane 9/10 times. but other lanes never seem to win, even if I gank them all the time and handing them kills. It has been a rarity to see any of the other lanes win.

I barely flame, but get flamed at constantly once I make the tiniest mistake. I just played as ziggs vs lb, I wasnt playing really good but still managed to win lane. I asked several times for a gank because their jungle was babysitting me but the jungler never ganked. It pissed me off because he was only in the jungle afk farming, and after 20 minutes he was 100 cs behind on their jungler... how is that even possible? bott was losing, and I was having troubles on mid. but still he did not gank. is that my bad aswell?

He build full armor as lee, without a single damage or mr item and started flaming me because I fed lb? (i was 4/2 at that time) and lb was 2/2. Not only did he not gank, but everytime he went into a teamfight hed jump right in there, 6 miles away with e on ward and q on enemy team, and died within seconds and then flamed us for not following.. and we ended up losing every tf because of it being 5v4 and their adc/jungler were fed

How do you carry, if 2 of the enemy team are fed? but ohwell.. got demoted back to silver 1.. this losing spree isnt really doing my mood any good.. blegh
    Last edited by KarMa; 02-25-2014 at 07:26 PM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

@darkness35, come 1v1. maybe i can learn you something while i whoop your ass? kiddo.
    And this proves my point why you are complaining about losing games.

Karma's a ***** eh?

Aside from that little remark I love to make, I'll respond "constructively" to this tidbit

How do you carry, if 2 of the enemy team are fed? but ohwell.. got demoted back to silver 1.. this losing spree isnt really doing my mood any good.. blegh
    Take a break. It doesn't do anyone good when you are going to be negative to others (and give off the attitude you are giving) when you are on a losing streak. As for carrying, I don't care about that at all. I don't expect myself to be the one-man-army player that decimates everything. I've always focused on getting objectives over getting kills and being fed as shit to kill everyone on their team. That's why I find it easier to win games than carrying games.
    Last edited by darkness35; 02-25-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

I love the fact that this person is using the name Karma, I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    And this proves my point why you are complaining about losing games.

Karma's a ***** eh?

Aside from that little remark I love to make, I'll respond "constructively" to this tidbit

Take a break. It doesn't do anyone good when you are going to be negative to others (and give off the attitude you are giving) when you are on a losing streak. As for carrying, I don't care about that at all. I don't expect myself to be the one-man-army player that decimates everything. I've always focused on getting objectives over getting kills and being fed as shit to kill everyone on their team. That's why I find it easier to win games than carrying games.
    Thanks for your feedback, my apologies for ealier 'negative' comments. LoL sometimes gets the better of me, should find a different way to blow off the steam from losing games.

I agree with objectives being more important then being fed, Getting down their towers/inhibs is deffinilty more usefull then chasing to get another kill. But alot of players seem to be kill horny, and chase down that 1 last player instead of takin inhibs. Even when you ping them 100 times to go for the towers.

Come spectate me, Id love to hear some feedback from you. I could give you a skin/champion in return!

@Akeras. I love your usefull post. I really do!
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Thanks for your feedback, my apologies for ealier 'negative' comments. LoL sometimes gets the better of me, should find a different way to blow off the steam from losing games.

I agree with objectives being more important then being fed, Getting down their towers/inhibs is deffinilty more usefull then chasing to get another kill. But alot of players seem to be kill horny, and chase down that 1 last player instead of takin inhibs. Even when you ping them 100 times to go for the towers.
    Don't get me wrong. I to this day still rage at things over a stupid game. I still play it (and I don't know why) for the challenge and to hone my skills; I think I just like the competitiveness and stressing it over. There have been plenty of me doing horribly bad and being in a foul mood. Unplayed saw me stream a month or two back, and I can say playing 5 ranked games straight was downright stressful.

The thing is, I don't think of myself ever good. But I still try to prove myself that I do. What I don't react well is when people think they're all hot-shots and think they're better than everyone else. I never liked that attitude and I never will. Even when moments I don't like my teammates build or what they're doing, I still try to tell the team to refocus and get back in shape for the game (despite how stressful it is)

I'm rambling at this point but I'm just saying that there is always going to be some things I can look at myself and improve on. Last hit? Dragon/baron timers? Team comp? Itemization? Map awareness? All of that I take into context and feel motivated to play. I guess the best advice I can say is always find something you can look to improve on and work with it.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

@Akeras. I love your usefull post. I really do!
    You are very welcome, your posts are always a laugh to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Page 4235 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 323537354135418542254233423442354236423742454285 ... LastLast