League of Legends [Discussion]

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

It's the opposite for me. I usually get bad teammates when I go solo so most of the time, I'm looking for any online friends to play with.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/03...date.html#more

They're trying out nerfing Annie's ridiculously long autoattack range on PBE. That may actually make other supports more viable~

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Everyone, how NOT to Diamond smurf

Dont be like this Karthus, he ****ing ruined whole game, jesus like wtf, he is Karthus only so he went Karthus vs Leblanc then fed her like 1/8 really early so she could go to other lanes and insta burst them, then he just picks up all the kills with his ult and says its okay when like half of enemy team is 7/1

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post

They're trying out nerfing Annie's ridiculously long autoattack range on PBE. That may actually make other supports more viable~
    They need to stop doing this shit and not nerf champions that were designed originally to be mid. RIP Zyra.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

At least he could then blame you guys for the loss, for not having any kills. xD
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    Everyone, how NOT to Diamond smurf

Dont be like this Karthus, he ****ing ruined whole game, jesus like wtf, he is Karthus only so he went Karthus vs Leblanc then fed her like 1/8 really early so she could go to other lanes and insta burst them, then he just picks up all the kills with his ult and says its okay when like half of enemy team is 7/1
    Hahah. I have this happening all the time to me. Last game I was tristana with leona support, we were winning up till the 10 min mark and were 3 kills ahead.

Leona then decided to go rambo, and dive 1v3/1v4/1v5. Not once, no she went from 1/0/2 to 2/14/6 within 10 minutes. She was soooo far behind at this point she didnt have 1 item completed besides the gold orb thingy.

She threw this game SO hard, she gave away kills faster then we were able to get, their whole team just snowballed and they c. Alot of sad trolls are playing these last few days, intentional feeding has never been this high.

I wonder why most people wont report players who go above 10 deaths, I understand you can have bad games and all, but going above 10 deaths in ranked is intentional in my opinion. Sure you can go 0/5 because you get owned in lane or make a couple of mistaked or if you are tank/support. but going 1/14 is just ridiculous. (if games are 30ish minutes)
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Hahah. I have this happening all the time to me. Last game I was tristana with leona support, we were winning up till the 10 min mark and were 3 kills ahead.

Leona then decided to go rambo, and dive 1v3/1v4/1v5. Not once, no she went from 1/0/2 to 2/14/6 within 10 minutes. She was soooo far behind at this point she didnt have 1 item completed besides the gold orb thingy.

She threw this game SO hard, she gave away kills faster then we were able to get, their whole team just snowballed and they c. Alot of sad trolls are playing these last few days, intentional feeding has never been this high.

I wonder why most people wont report players who go above 10 deaths, I understand you can have bad games and all, but going above 10 deaths in ranked is intentional in my opinion. Sure you can go 0/5 because you get owned in lane or make a couple of mistaked or if you are tank/support. but going 1/14 is just ridiculous. (if games are 30ish minutes)
    To be fair, I have a problem whenever I use Leona like this. I'm under the notion I need to go balls deep and be aggressive about it. It's why I'm legitimately debating on if I should go ham or just be a ***** ass pussy about it.

I'm not a support main, but being able to play a support like this makes me more comfortable since she's tanky and has initiate. The only downside is that I feel I have to be pressured to be the one to initiate.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    To be fair, I have a problem whenever I use Leona like this. I'm under the notion I need to go balls deep and be aggressive about it. It's why I'm legitimately debating on if I should go ham or just be a ***** ass pussy about it.

I'm not a support main, but being able to play a support like this makes me more comfortable since she's tanky and has initiate. The only downside is that I feel I have to be pressured to be the one to initiate.
    I understand a leona going ballsdeep. But going 'Rambo' ballsdeep without your whole team there is just bad and should be considered intentional feeding, especially when you are going 2/14. Sure, if you're going 2/14/30 I understand it and you prolly made your team win, but 2/14/6? Dont play ranked if you do that.

man, ive just witnessed the worst throw i've ever witnessed in my games. omg.

We are so far ahead in kills and towers, they only had our 1s towers down while they had mid inhib down and were pushed up to their base. We just did baron and are all full health, enemy team is pushing back minions from their base so I tell them to ambush them in the bush above the red buff in their jungle. Seemed smart as their team was splitting up all the time.

Leona and cait decide to push their top tower and they lure their whole team towards us(I pinged them 8 times to assist us), instead of just waiting for the other team to push back top minions because they were pushing by themselves.

End result: Their team run as 1 into the bush, we get 1 down with me (kha) rengar and velkoz but they nuke us down with the 4 (ziggs/vayne/thresh/lee) of them, leona dies I dont know how and Cait runs and gets killed by their ziggs.

we all have 50 seconds respawn, they have 4 alive and aced us. G ****in G. This was a 100% sure win, but that troll premade just threw it soooo hard. omg. I could smash my keyboard trough my screen.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Team comp and length of game?

Edit: I still am finding Op.gg's MMR rating skeptical. I honestly don't think my MMR should be what it states.

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=sayorain

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post

Are they serious? Annie has horrible range and they still want to nerf that?

Page 4240 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 32403740414041904230423842394240424142424250 ... LastLast