League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Are they serious? Annie has horrible range and they still want to nerf that?
    Annie's AA is outrageously long compared to most ranged AP champions.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Annie's AA is outrageously long compared to most ranged AP champions.
    Yeah, the auto attack. As if it really poses a damage threat to other champions----unless she has a Lich bane. I just find that odd. Her skill range is horrible and she is squishy. It's a challenge to kite and poke other champions then they want to nerf the AA?

Yeah, the auto attack. As if it really poses a damage threat to other champions----unless she has a Lich bane. I just find that odd. Her skill range is horrible and she is squishy. It's a challenge to kite and poke other champions then they want to nerf the AA?
    My point is that you're assuming the range is horrible when in fact she has the largest AA range already compared to other ADCs and mid champions. You also fail to realize that even if you're a mid champion, you still AA as a means to get free harass in zoning out, CSing, and chipping the enemy's health. Most supports don't even have the luxury of having a huge AA range, especially the likes of Thresh and most melee supports. I personally hate the fact that classic mid champions have been nerfed so hard because they're unconventionally being played as support. It's stupidly annoying.

Yey?

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Umm... her autoattack range is pretty good in lane. You really underestimate the amount of damage from autoattacks in the early game. AA harass is core on almost any ranged mage in laning phase, and Annie does it really well.

It's really good cos just think of it, she's only 25 range below Caitlyn, who is known for her long range. She basically outranges most supports by almost 75-100+ range (see Janna with 475, Sona 550). 575 STILL outranges them, but it isn't as obnoxious now~

Did they by any chance change the range on her skills?

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

I don't think so. I've no access to PBE so I'm just reading info from the patch notes...

Honestly Annie's hard to balance as support without affecting her mid alot, she pretty much only has her stun and straight up burst damage. I guess the nerfing of her AA range makes her more reliant on her spells (hence less impact on mid Annie and more on support Annie as support Annie doesn't build mana regen like Chalice early so can't use spells as often).

Her spells now outrange her AA's if I'm not mistaken (625 range on Q/W and 600 on Tibbers). It shouldn't affect her last hitting too much as she can still use Q for it~

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    You also fail to realize that even if you're a mid champion, you still AA as a means to get free harass in zoning out, CSing, and chipping the enemy's health. Most supports don't even have the luxury of having a huge AA range, especially the likes of Thresh and most melee supports. I personally hate the fact that classic mid champions have been nerfed so hard because they're unconventionally being played as support. It's stupidly annoying.
    While I agree with what you said about mid-laners being forced to play support I don't agree completely with your comment about harassing using AA. This is maybe because we have different playing styles. When I play mid, I focuses on CS. CS=gold. The more gold I have, the faster I can equip items for Annie. I even use her skills to rack my CS. Yes, poking or kiting is good too but if your opponent knows how to play annie, they usually know the range of her AA and her skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Umm... her autoattack range is pretty good in lane. You really underestimate the amount of damage from autoattacks in the early game. AA harass is core on almost any ranged mage in laning phase, and Annie does it really well.

It's really good cos just think of it, she's only 25 range below Caitlyn, who is known for her long range. She basically outranges most supports by almost 75-100+ range (see Janna with 475, Sona 550). 575 STILL outranges them, but it isn't as obnoxious now~

While I agree with what you said about mid-laners being forced to play support I don't agree completely with your comment about harassing using AA. This is maybe because we have different playing styles. When I play mid, I focuses on CS. CS=gold. The more gold I have, the faster I can equip items for Annie. I even use her skills to rack my CS. Yes, poking or kiting is good too but if your opponent knows how to play annie, they usually know the range of her AA and her skills.
    A good mid player does both.

Page 4241 of 4284 FirstFirst ... 32413741414141914231423942404241424242434251 ... LastLast