League of Legends [Discussion]

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    While I agree with what you said about mid-laners being forced to play support I don't agree completely with your comment about harassing using AA. This is maybe because we have different playing styles. When I play mid, I focuses on CS. CS=gold. The more gold I have, the faster I can equip items for Annie. I even use her skills to rack my CS. Yes, poking or kiting is good too but if your opponent knows how to play annie, they usually know the range of her AA and her skills.
    If you're wasting all your mana trying to last hit, no wonder you don't harass people. Annie should only really need to use Q and autos to last hit. And still it's very important for her to harass the enemy since Annie's burst is pretty good. Get them down to 50% HP and you basically force them to go back or die~

As darkness35 said a good mid player needs to be able to CS and harass at the same time.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

any good yas tutorial videos out there that you guys would recommend i watch?

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Reduke View Post
    any good yas tutorial videos out there that you guys would recommend i watch?
    http://tinyurl.com/y8ufsnp
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Oh dear lawd.

What is up with ranked and all the kids? Whenever I win 1 game, im sure to lose the next 2/3 games because of trolls.

Last game, this Czech guy instantlocked teemo while he had to go support. he then decided to go top. And he didnt say 1 word troughout the game, he build tear of goddes and the g5 item and never left top. We won the game upto 30 min, and we had most of their towers down. but then the other team just snowballed cause they did more damage and had leona support.

best part was: when they were pushing nexus, teemo responded: want to learn lucian a lesson for insta locking. REALLY? why the **** you do this kind of crap in ranked, people like that should be perm ip banned.

Hahah this guy is hilarious, I laughed out loud when he ulti'd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVPU-9B4_zQ his other videos are hilarious aswell.
    Last edited by KarMa; 03-06-2014 at 03:31 PM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    If you're wasting all your mana trying to last hit, no wonder you don't harass people. Annie should only really need to use Q and autos to last hit. And still it's very important for her to harass the enemy since Annie's burst is pretty good. Get them down to 50% HP and you basically force them to go back or die~

As darkness35 said a good mid player needs to be able to CS and harass at the same time.
    I usually harass them when I'm at level 3 for a good damage burst.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Depends on what champion however. But you always should be harassing. Just waiting at level wouldn't do much compared to constantly harassing whenever you can and then instead of doing damage, you ****ing kill them.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

If you'd harass them with AA's till lv 3 THEN do your burst with spells I bet you might kill a few more people than usual.

It all depends on the matchup however. Annie at present basically outranges most mids by a large amount with her AA, not using it to harass is really a waste~

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    If you'd harass them with AA's till lv 3 THEN do your burst with spells I bet you might kill a few more people than usual.

It all depends on the matchup however. Annie at present basically outranges most mids by a large amount with her AA, not using it to harass is really a waste~
    ad runes annie + dorans blade = force out of lane at level 1, then again at 2, and finally they at 3 and by then they are so far behind they will afk or jungle will camp you

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 53

What the flying actual **** are they doing to Lee Sin, holy shit....

Page 4242 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 324237424142419242324240424142424243424442524292 ... LastLast