League of Legends [Discussion]

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

This is no longer funny.

6/6 games in my elo been games that end at 20 minutes or even before.
    Like, you have a whole team, Ez picks wrong runes, doesnt know how to adc, riven "second time riven, dont know how to top", Ori mid, like, everyone dies every 2 minutes. Everyone starts raging, blames me, the jungler ofcourse, i come to lanes, wait for them to initie or try to go in myself, nothing works because they have escapes if i go in.

Game ends in like 15 minutes with score 1/25?

Like, i really dont understand why is this happening, i dont mind losing, but this is just a joke.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    This is no longer funny.

Like, you have a whole team, Ez picks wrong runes, doesnt know how to adc, riven "second time riven, dont know how to top", Ori mid, like, everyone dies every 2 minutes. Everyone starts raging, blames me, the jungler ofcourse, i come to lanes, wait for them to initie or try to go in myself, nothing works because they have escapes if i go in.

Like, i really dont understand why is this happening, i dont mind losing, but this is just a joke.

I have the same thing aswell, sometimes matchmaking is such a joke. too many kids are playing, and so much of them troll or see 'ranked' as normal games where they can try out new stuff or just play like they dont give a ****.

Had a few matches like the ones you described aswell yday, going 1/0/2 as jungler the first 10/15 min and still get flamed for not ganking and afk farming while the lanes keep overextending and dying over and over. If lane dies, always junglers fault!

Edit;

Yeah they need to fix matchmaking. getting matched with people who play lol for the first time in ranked is ridiculous.
    Last edited by KarMa; 03-19-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

EUW down yet again?
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

This is no longer funny.

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    I have the same thing aswell, sometimes matchmaking is such a joke. too many kids are playing, and so much of them troll or see 'ranked' as normal games where they can try out new stuff or just play like they dont give a ****.

Had a few matches like the ones you described aswell yday, going 1/0/2 as jungler the first 10/15 min and still get flamed for not ganking and afk farming while the lanes keep overextending and dying over and over. If lane dies, always junglers fault!

Edit;

Yeah they need to fix matchmaking. getting matched with people who play lol for the first time in ranked is ridiculous.
    You guys are not alone. In my case, I play as Tank Leona. I initiate the clash but our AD and AP heroes doesn't follow up even if all of the opponents dished out most of their skills on me. Then of course they blame the tank if they gets killed. So yeah, I agree with changing how the matchmaking is made. I've seen a lot of kids playing rank match as if it's nothing.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

We Gurren Lagann Now.

I'm digging that new splash art.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/03...be-update.html
    New Rengar skin incoming. Hopefully it's not shit.

Edit: Hey it actually looks good, wonder how it'll look in action.

Last edited by Jermatoo; 03-20-2014 at 02:36 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

This is no longer funny.

lolol because ur bad, scrub
    git gud
    play sum dark souls 2

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    lolol because ur bad, scrub
    git gud
    play sum dark souls 2
    Sure, buy me console nub.
    I still have to wait till the 25th and then for them to ship mah EDITIIOONU

Sometimes feels like, its really hard to carry -
    Last edited by FluffyKitten; 03-20-2014 at 02:31 PM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

o man really wish malph is the next VU thye just need to make him look like in that new splash, also love to see a Mundo VU they just need to mod the TPA skin and turn it into original mundo tadaaa'°

Gold4. yey

New rumble skin looks fun, tho geussing it will cost a shitload of rp ill skip it.
    Not that I ever play rumble, UP champ.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Gold4. yey

New rumble skin looks fun, tho geussing it will cost a shitload of rp ill skip it.
    Not that I ever play rumble, UP champ.
    It wasn't always so.

Page 4247 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 32473747414741974237424542464247424842494257 ... LastLast