League of Legends [Discussion]

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I really like the fact that they are adding new animations to go along with their new skins unlike before (you only get a new look but animation stays the same).

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH.

that is all

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Gold4. yey

New rumble skin looks fun, tho geussing it will cost a shitload of rp ill skip it.
    Not that I ever play rumble, UP champ.
    he's still strong.
    just not instalock strong.

there's a wolf in my heart

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    he's still strong.
    just not instalock strong.
    Balls from Cloud 9 loves playing him. I think he's really good too, but he needs to be able to land his ultimate well to be great in teamfights (like that time Balls got 3 people in an ult, and 2 flashed into it).

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

this Diana free week has been a nightmare i just gonna dodge dianas

Shouldn't be a problem. Lich bane nerf did destroy most of her burst.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem. Lich bane nerf did destroy most of her burst.
    (diana will forever reign supreme )

there's a wolf in my heart

Please.

Also call me stupid, who is that again >___>

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    RootSpyte.
    Scarlett
    Tossgirl

She's just a regular common gamer. Not the tryhard kind.
    I had to quote this... (Scarlett isn't really a girl)

Also, what happened with this thread? I didn't know this was created to whine about having bad games or bad teammates all the time, we get it, you're in 'Elo Hell'. I used to come here and check out every single post because there were interesting conversations, but lately I've just seen a lot of people whine about other players rather than looking at their own play and say, 'I could've probably carried that better, but it was fun nonetheless despite some bad plays of my team'. Let me tell you a secret, Elo Hell doesn't exist, bad team mates do and you get them in every single game. It is up to you to make a difference, if you care too much about the bad plays your team makes, it will only hinder your own play and make you play worse. League is about having fun, and when I look at some of you guys I do not really notice that you have fun while playing. This was an issue I also had when I began playing, I only looked at others instead of myself, once you quit doing that you'll notice that you have a lot more fun and you'll get further into the league.

/rant

Also, am I the only one that thinks a BLUE rengar is just weird as ****? I'm not sure what to think of the skin, I really love the design of it, but a blue rengar is just odd. I'm not even sure why they made him blue? Is there like a story behind it or was the concept taken from something that I missed?

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    I had to quote this... (Scarlett isn't really a girl)

Also, what happened with this thread? I didn't know this was created to whine about having bad games or bad teammates all the time, we get it, you're in 'Elo Hell'. I used to come here and check out every single post because there were interesting conversations, but lately I've just seen a lot of people whine about other players rather than looking at their own play and say, 'I could've probably carried that better, but it was fun nonetheless despite some bad plays of my team'. Let me tell you a secret, Elo Hell doesn't exist, bad team mates do and you get them in every single game. It is up to you to make a difference, if you care too much about the bad plays your team makes, it will only hinder your own play and make you play worse. League is about having fun, and when I look at some of you guys I do not really notice that you have fun while playing. This was an issue I also had when I began playing, I only looked at others instead of myself, once you quit doing that you'll notice that you have a lot more fun and you'll get further into the league.

/rant

Also, am I the only one that thinks a BLUE rengar is just weird as ****? I'm not sure what to think of the skin, I really love the design of it, but a blue rengar is just odd. I'm not even sure why they made him blue? Is there like a story behind it or was the concept taken from something that I missed?
    Honestly, I've said the exact thing you've pointed out several times over to people here, some of them don't react to this nicely and think you're flaming them. It's pretty common sense if you're losing alot of games, at least part of it has to be your own fault. But people sometimes overestimate their abilities and thus overlook their own mistakes and instead blame their teammates~

I'm not slightly interested in Blue Rengar. I don't even know where that comes from, it just looks funny. Also, the Rumble skin is pretty fun looking, but I'd never buy it (don't play Rumble). Nice to see them finally making skins for him tho!

Also, I'm really just waiting for a girl to get into the LCS or OGN. Hopefully someone would be good enough to rep the female community soon~~

Page 4248 of 4284 FirstFirst ... 32483748414841984238424642474248424942504258 ... LastLast