League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    I had to quote this... (Scarlett isn't really a girl)
    She's a female. Enough said. Nothing else to it. End of discussion. Please.

As for the whole carrying mentality, I'm not gonna lie I'm not having as much fun as I did. Each win means a short-lived step to winning the next match into promoting. While I lose and just shrug it off, it feels really discouraging. Not too happy about that at all. To be fair, I'm just going to take ranked a bit easier once I get into Gold V. I don't seem to be having fun playing the game in general.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    I had to quote this... (Scarlett isn't really a girl)
    blue rengar no more strange than this comment right here.
    w t f.

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Back to G5. losing streak: 5

hahah. this matchmaking.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post

hahah. this matchmaking.
    Honestly after having a 4 losing streak due to lag and just some BS I'm not too happy either. It happens.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I'm really just waiting for a girl to get into the LCS or OGN. Hopefully someone would be good enough to rep the female community soon~~
    Except theres been a couple of female players in OGN and LCS hell TPA had one or two female players on their team back in S2. There is literally no need to bring gender into anything ever. Just my two cents anyways.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post

hahah. this matchmaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Honestly after having a 4 losing streak due to lag and just some BS I'm not too happy either. It happens.
    How do you handle the stress?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Season 4 Trailer:
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    How do you handle the stress?
    Watch series inbetween games. LoL is becomming a waste of time tho, its pointless in trying to climb in soloqueue, the only games I win is when I carry the game and when my team is somewhat decent and dont feed like crazy. all other games are just impossible.

Lost promotions aswell, 2 times in a row the ADC had ap runes. Support dealt more damage then both of them at the end of the game. I dropped to 50 LP after that lost promotions......... wtf.

First game today: Man,this shit is getting ridiculous, first pick goes ez mid while the other team has picked katarina. I asked him why the **** he would do that, because he will get stomped. doesnt react. 2nd pick, goes vayne while they just picked CAIT...... wth

kata goes 11/1/10, cait stomps bott. we loose the game. 37 LP.

Ohwell.. Im gonna try and get 100 refferals, 16975k rp.
    Last edited by KarMa; 03-25-2014 at 10:55 AM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Except theres been a couple of female players in OGN and LCS hell TPA had one or two female players on their team back in S2. There is literally no need to bring gender into anything ever. Just my two cents anyways.
    Idk any female players in OGN, but I don't really know the scene very well (only really know the better teams). I know TPA has one female sub, but they never really used her (I believe they even forfeited matches instead of subbing her in?).

I'm not saying it should be common or anything, but it would be nice to see a girl do well in LoL eSports. I really like the game but I doubt I'd ever be good enough to play at that level, so it'd be nice to be able to look up to a girl who does. Considering all the bad press girls get (e.g. Team Siren, eloboosted girlfriends of pro players...), I think having a role model who performs well and is respected would be nice.

I'm not saying that I'm demanding gender equality or anything like that tho, I'm used to the stuff we go through~

Meh im done for a while with ranked. cant believe this crap.

They feed/flame and troll and keep overextending/failing and blame me for not being there when they are mid and get caught again while im pushing other lanes to get towers down. I pushed 6 towers, and I get reported for being a bad adc? haha. what a joke.

Look at their scores, at their farm. holy shit. I was 4/1 before rengar started raping me when my team left to chase a low hp enemy.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Page 4249 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 32493749414941994239424742484249425042514259 ... LastLast