League of Legends [Discussion]

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Warwick can out duel an eve easily, she's strong but not over powered unlike people like Hecarim or Sona xD

Pretty sure it's fine the way it is now, a few strong champs that still do well but still killable, Like Ezreal.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

I hate the new Gragas. He became a boring and generic tank that has no damage. His damage only comes from E > auto attack from W > and Q. It works early game but then it becomes absolutely useless mid to late game. He just becomes some random sponge who does no damage, the damage reduction is too low of a duration, and his damage is absolutely laughable. Even if you built full AP to try and do damage, and you get all items, you won't even bring down the enemy ADC to less than half health. He's absolute dogshiit.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    I hate the new Gragas. He became a boring and generic tank that has no damage. His damage only comes from E > auto attack from W > and Q. It works early game but then it becomes absolutely useless mid to late game. He just becomes some random sponge who does no damage, the damage reduction is too low of a duration, and his damage is absolutely laughable. Even if you built full AP to try and do damage, and you get all items, you won't even bring down the enemy ADC to less than half health. He's absolute dogshiit.
    He can do pretty decent damage, but he's not able to one-shot squishies with his Q R combo now. Which is better IMO, old Gragas had way too much damage and utility. I don't miss seeing him in pro level play.

One thing people need to do is stop building/playing him like the old Gragas, he's nothing like that now. Also, he's probably not the highest burst anymore, or tankiest choice right now, so he's kinda excelling at nothing, so I don't expect people to continue playing him~~

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13

soo all you just did was say hes trash now in a nicer way then the above poster. k

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    This is exactly why he was nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    soo all you just did was say hes trash now in a nicer way then the above poster. k
    Stop acting smart. There is a difference between trash and no longer being top pick. As darkness35 said he was nerfed for a good reason. Just because he isn't op anymore doesn't make him trash. In pro level play people won't play him much precisely cos there are better burst picks, and better tanky ap picks available.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Stop acting smart. There is a difference between trash and no longer being top pick. As darkness35 said he was nerfed for a good reason. Just because he isn't op anymore doesn't make him trash. In pro level play people won't play him much precisely cos there are better burst picks, and better tanky ap picks available.
    It doesn't make any sense though. So what? If someone in pro play just completely shits on someone they need to get nerfed? Because boy theres quite a few champs that deserve to get the shit beat out of them with the nerf hammer if thats the case. I bet you also thought Rengar's gutting was necessary when Kha'zix was and is still known to shit on and snowball harder yet he hasn't gotten a single nerf past the tower damage reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    It doesn't make any sense though. So what? If someone in pro play just completely shits on someone they need to get nerfed? Because boy theres quite a few champs that deserve to get the shit beat out of them with the nerf hammer if thats the case. I bet you also thought Rengar's gutting was necessary when Kha'zix was and is still known to shit on and snowball harder yet he hasn't gotten a single nerf past the tower damage reduction.
    I don't have an opinion on rengar. But khazix did get a mini-rework. He has less burst now. He used to evolve q first for burst but now its better for him to evolve ult since the burst on his q got reduced.

Riot tends to hate champs who can 100-0 people with no time to react. See Gragas, Ahri, Zed, Rengar. This is why they all got nerfed. I love Ahri, yet I understand why they nerfed her, even if now she is In a bad spot. Same thing is happening to Gragas and Rengar now. Deal with it.

Being able to 100-0 people with Q-R combo as Gragas isn't good for the game. Same with Rengar triple-Q spam~~

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    This is exactly why he was nerfed.
    I see... so it's not ok to kill an ADC with 2 skill shot reliant abilities but it's ok for LeBlanc to do the same thing with 3 button presses and travels halfway up the lane in 2 seconds before anyone can react.

We're also talking about full item builds at end game.
    Last edited by KREVA; 04-11-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I don't have an opinion on rengar. But khazix did get a mini-rework. He has less burst now. He used to evolve q first for burst but now its better for him to evolve ult since the burst on his q got reduced.

Riot tends to hate champs who can 100-0 people with no time to react. See Gragas, Ahri, Zed, Rengar. This is why they all got nerfed. I love Ahri, yet I understand why they nerfed her, even if now she is In a bad spot. Same thing is happening to Gragas and Rengar now. Deal with it.

Being able to 100-0 people with Q-R combo as Gragas isn't good for the game. Same with Rengar triple-Q spam~~
    Kha'zix mini-rework? LOL, yeah right. He's still ridiculously OP because of his mobility and his single target burst with the ability to clear jungle and gank with great amounts of success, dive turrets and get out safely, damage reduction on his ult, etc. Ahri was nerfed AGES ago.

DOUBLE POST, LONG HAIR DONT CARE

Page 4256 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 32563756415642064246425442554256425742584266 ... LastLast