League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Kha'zix mini-rework? LOL, yeah right. He's still ridiculously OP because of his mobility and his single target burst with the ability to clear jungle and gank with great amounts of success, dive turrets and get out safely, damage reduction on his ult, etc. Ahri was nerfed AGES ago.

DOUBLE POST, LONG HAIR DONT CARE
    kha'zix is shit in any lane outside of the jungle now, though.
    he used to be able to top/mid AND jungle and win every lane.

gragas is pretty decent jungle pick now, because his early gank pressure is insane. slow + stun is too much cc for level 1-5.

oh, and about your leblanc comment..
    don't talk nonsense, gragas needed roughly 300 ap to Q R someone at lv 11 that wasn't building tank.
    leblanc is a top pick because she requires actual SKILL to play, sure her w e q r may kill ONE squishy, but then she used all of her abilities to delete ONE target, meanwhile gragas essentially destroyed 3 out of 5 members with his q r.
    Last edited by Candyholic; 04-11-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Kha'zix mini-rework? LOL, yeah right. He's still ridiculously OP because of his mobility and his single target burst with the ability to clear jungle and gank with great amounts of success, dive turrets and get out safely, damage reduction on his ult, etc. Ahri was nerfed AGES ago.

DOUBLE POST, LONG HAIR DONT CARE
    You don't get it, do you? Riot thinks Kha'zix is a better assassin right now cos he can't kill squishies in a single second. Now it involves him using his stealth multiple times while chasing down a target. That takes time. And time allows for counterplay (i.e. your target actually might get away/people might get there in time to help counter-gank).

It's the same reason Zed isn't nerfed as hard as say, Gragas. Cos Zed's Death Mark procs a few seconds later, you have a short window to prevent the damage (Zhonyas, QSS, ults like Kayle's, dodging his spells)

Rengar and Gragas both have the ability to instantly burst someone from 100-0 (from very far range for Gragas, and from invis for Rengar). There's no time to react, hence it's not fun for the victim. They also have severely overloaded kits. So they got reworked.

This is what Morello had to say about Rengar, and even has a little about Gragas in there:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/04...atch.html#more

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/03...fing.html#more

Anyway, they're still tuning both Rengar/Gragas (read the page). So stop acting like it's the end of the world. I know it's frustrating when it's a champ you love that's being nerfed/reworked (I hate it when Sona/Ahri/Nid get nerfed), but you just have to accept it, Riot doesn't want that sort of gameplay (they're looking into Nid spears right now as we speak).

Chill out a little~~

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Stop acting smart. There is a difference between trash and no longer being top pick. As darkness35 said he was nerfed for a good reason. Just because he isn't op anymore doesn't make him trash. In pro level play people won't play him much precisely cos there are better burst picks, and better tanky ap picks available.
    Ignore him. He's just some retarded poster that comes and makes one liners.

I see... so it's not ok to kill an ADC with 2 skill shot reliant abilities but it's ok for LeBlanc to do the same thing with 3 button presses and travels halfway up the lane in 2 seconds before anyone can react.

We're also talking about full item builds at end game.
    He still was able to do it early game at the same time. Sure it's fun for you to just faceroll as gragas and having that satisfaction, but let's face it, it's not fun for the lane opponent AND the other team. Being able to do that =/= to fun and strategic at all.

Edit: I'd like to elaborate the issue with Gragas even more. The issue with Gragas is that he's untouchable, has mobility (I want to say because he can use body slam as a means to escape or gapclose with his ult), and he just does ridiculously amount of damage freely without any punishment. The first two is pretty much the big reason why Gragas is downright frustrating to play. He DOESN'T NEED TO GO IN and initiate, he just stays in the back. You cannot just close in and kill Gragas first when he's protected by other members of his team. If you want to talk about end-game build, he's just unkillable and will do damage that can kill a tank easily.

If you want to say end-game build, let's just look at the core items you already want.

-> Athene -> Deathcap - > Zhonya - > Void - > Mpen boots -> ****ifiknowthelastbuildmaybelichbane?

And let's just look at the items once you have a Athene, Dcap/zhonya, and Void. You already are doing enough damage as is without adding the final few items.
    Last edited by darkness35; 04-12-2014 at 12:05 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/04...be-update.html
    Christ, once again Riot lies out their ass and made Twitch look Skaven as shit. I honestly hate how generic his new voice is even now. Doubt I'll ever get over it.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

New Twitch is awesome though.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

My friends going to PAX and cosplaying and bragging how he has a Pulsefire Ezreal figure. And skin codes

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Sounds like you should've gone yourself then if you care that much. Only thing I really cared about was another ward skin and a friend of mine was nice enough to give me his. He only wanted the free champs you get with the skin codes.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...ire-bows-out-0
    Good night sweet prince. You were the best thing to happen to league in a very long time.

No monies bro. Or outfit. A couple of friends went and got those goodies as cosplayers.

Also keep in mind the tickets sold out 30 minutes after they were available

LOL.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

Well i dont miss URf vs players because you have to play a OP but vs BOTs was more fun i want a hard mode vs URF bots

Page 4257 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 32573757415742074247425542564257425842594267 ... LastLast