League of Legends [Discussion]

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    Assassin mids (except Leblanc) aren't really viable anymore after the heal/exhaust buffs. However, mages with high mobility are still favourable. That being said, though, just play whatever you're comfortable with and don't really mind the competitive tiers too much. You'll have more success on comfort picks.
    Exhaust is a big problem for assasin mids yes, but many of them are still pretty good, especially at lower level play. I wouldn't say they're not viable... they just need to be able to do more than just assasinate a target (i.e. be a pretty good splitpusher or duelist). Zed is a classic example, he can't kill basically anything now that there's so many options to counterplay his ult but he's still good. Not to mention Heal got nerfed in the latest patch as well~

Riot basically also nerfed alot of the high range and burst mages (Gragas, Ziggs), so they aren't as strong too. Hence we're seeing more utility mids like Lulu, Soraka and Orianna picked. But I still feel both Ziggs and assassins are viable (Gragas pretty much isn't really great at anything anymore).

But yea, just keep trying champs until you find those you like. I personally play my comfort picks way better than the current meta OP champs~

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Xpecial is no longer a part of TSM. He is getting replaced but it isn't set in stone if he will come back.
    Xpecial is just getting suspended i think is just a way to show the players they need to always improve

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

TSM is falling apart. TheOddOne retired from the team to be the coach, Xpecial was benched off the team and is being replaced. Only one left is Dyrus and I think his days on the top lane are numbered and he'll probably run off and do something else.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Dyrus might just be PR if he steps down. He'll be the "Incontrol" of TSM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

IDK whats going on Oddone is out common man this is too much, what are they doing?

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

these roster changes are blowing my mind, man.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    Xpecial is just getting suspended i think is just a way to show the players they need to always improve
    he said in a vlog that he's getting benched because of "passive aggressiveness" not because of his playing
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Well, it's official. Xpecial is playing for Curse...

Gleebglarbu from C9 Tempest will be the support for TSM now. TheOddOne is a coach for TSM now. Honestly, Xpecial going to Curse is just going to hold him back. He's way too good to be playing with Curse as I personally think that Team Curse is absolutely horrible. Gleeb doesn't have that much experience to be playing for a top team like TSM. Having Amazing as a jungler, I'm not sure. I don't pay attention to the EULCS to exactly know how great of a jungler he is, and how well he will be on the roster.

We'll see how they do on the next split, but I see C9 taking it again with no effort.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Well, it's official. Xpecial is playing for Curse...

Gleebglarbu from C9 Tempest will be the support for TSM now. TheOddOne is a coach for TSM now. Honestly, Xpecial going to Curse is just going to hold him back. He's way too good to be playing with Curse as I personally think that Team Curse is absolutely horrible. Gleeb doesn't have that much experience to be playing for a top team like TSM. Having Amazing as a jungler, I'm not sure. I don't pay attention to the EULCS to exactly know how great of a jungler he is, and how well he will be on the roster.

We'll see how they do on the next split, but I see C9 taking it again with no effort.
    TSM's botlane has been their weakness recently. Both Xpecial and Wildturtle haven't been playing their best in the last month or two. Benching Xpecial due to his attitude may have to do with that (he's not really interested in playing more to keep up his form, and Regi probably had an argument with him over it or something).

Also yea I think the new Curse team is lackluster. Voyboy should be top, he's not been impacting games as mid at all, and his top lane seemed much better when he used to play it. IWillDominate is kinda hit or miss, some games he's great, others he's absolutely terrible~

TheOddOne has never been a stand out jungler, so I'm not surprised he's retiring (though I personally love watching him play, especially Maokai).

I don't know how TSM will do now with both of them gone, but I'm sad. TheOddOne and Xpecial are my two favorite players from TSM (TheOddOne has a really funny personality and Xpecial is a great support). I personally don't have much hope for them being as good as they were before~

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13

seriously who the hell cares? its a game for god sake. and these guys are just playing it somewhat above average if not worse.
    but i guess there will be fangays for everything

Page 4264 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 32643764416442144254426242634264426542664274 ... LastLast