League of Legends [Discussion]

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    seriously who the hell cares? its a game for god sake. and these guys are just playing it somewhat above average if not worse.
    but i guess there will be fangays for everything
    true, who the hell cares ? this is a forum for god sake. you shouldnt even be here since your posts are somewhat below average if not worse.
    but i guess there are wisenheimers everywhere
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    true, who the hell cares ? this is a forum for god sake. you shouldnt even be here since your posts are somewhat below average if not worse.
    but i guess there are wisenheimers everywhere
    Don't worry, I just laugh at him because he's pretty much the autistic child of every retard that complains in League. I don't know if that made any sense either way, but you get the drift.

People need to just ****ing shut up and put a stache on. Because that's manly, and cool. And better than studying for finals without sleep.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 74

Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    seriously who the hell cares? its a game for god sake. and these guys are just playing it somewhat above average if not worse.
    but i guess there will be fangays for everything
    I actually watch OGN Champions/Masters. You need to chill brah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    TSM's botlane has been their weakness recently. Both Xpecial and Wildturtle haven't been playing their best in the last month or two. Benching Xpecial due to his attitude may have to do with that (he's not really interested in playing more to keep up his form, and Regi probably had an argument with him over it or something).

Also yea I think the new Curse team is lackluster. Voyboy should be top, he's not been impacting games as mid at all, and his top lane seemed much better when he used to play it. IWillDominate is kinda hit or miss, some games he's great, others he's absolutely terrible~

TheOddOne has never been a stand out jungler, so I'm not surprised he's retiring (though I personally love watching him play, especially Maokai).

I don't know how TSM will do now with both of them gone, but I'm sad. TheOddOne and Xpecial are my two favorite players from TSM (TheOddOne has a really funny personality and Xpecial is a great support). I personally don't have much hope for them being as good as they were before~
    Dyrus openly admitted that Xpecial and Turtle didn't really have that great synergy that he and Chaox had. I personally believe Xpecial's attitude was actually good. It came off as passive aggressive, but it was more constructive criticism more than anything else. He actually cared about the team, but you know, running into Reginald and how carebear he is, I can see where he and Xpecial clashed.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

In other news, any of you guys check out ZionSpartan and Crumbzz streaming early this morning? They've got some really good synergy for the 4 matches they played. It's nice to see Zion actually have a jungler that does something and can get him fed.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Voyboy should just be benched from Curse entirely. He's their weakest link regardless of whether he plays top or mid.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    Voyboy should just be benched from Curse entirely. He's their weakest link regardless of whether he plays top or mid.
    i actually think voyvoy is weak too he pretty much never wins hes lane and often get crush with very odd picks , picks that you should understand more if you gonna play with them .

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Make a support champion, end up making a champion that can dunk people. I like it.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Make a support champion, end up making a champion that can dunk people. I like it.
    To be fair, the people he were facing were terrible. Also, most supports in solo lanes dunk on people.
    Pretty much every support in the LCS are extremely powerful in solo lanes.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

http://www.twitch.tv/tsmtournaments Solomid EU Invitationals 2014 - Rest In Pepperoni vs Gamers2 , pretty good games RIP is the new super team with Alex ich

PBE got updated today with some goodies.
    There's a new summoner icon that features 6 ziggs, might be for something special involving the hexakill game tomorrow or whatever? No idea.

Splash art for Nami's new skin called River Spirit Nami.

No ingame model yet implemented but it's for some BR thing. There's also a recall sound uploaded.
    YouTube Video

Theres also a teaser that was posted on the BR site. I'll post it along with the translation

"Our world is full of legends and fantastic stories... but how would you feel if something you heard as a myth became real right in front of you?
    This is only one of many stories that this happened.
    [Comic Portion]
    In the forest, over the moon light...
    led by river's song...
    I couldn't believe what I saw.

[Comic Portion End]
    But, it's too early to know what the protagonist of this story lived."
    Also for those that haven't kept up. Theres an All star summoner icon for 1 IP and the All star ward for 640 RP or so. Both are available only until the 18th.

Page 4265 of 4281 FirstFirst ... 32653765416542154255426342644265426642674275 ... LastLast