League of Legends [Discussion]

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

So apparently Rengar is so broken rn because his Q is bugged. It can crit when it's not supposed to be able to.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    So apparently Rengar is so broken rn because his Q is bugged. It can crit when it's not supposed to be able to.
    That is not why. He is OP because he can go bottom lane and dominate, and by the mid game he can one shot ADCs very easily. What you're talking about is the glitch where he can crit on towers if he jumps from the bush. No one even exploits that honestly, just something that was spread and known from Reddit.

Everyone is hyping Rengar really because the best Rengar player in NA started streaming on Twitch, RyanChoi or Ninfang. He is an absolute beast on Rengar, and dominates as hard as he does on his smurf, on his character in challenger.

Rengar is not broken at the moment. He is pretty balanced, and you need to be very skilled to have success like Ryan. But if there are nerfs, it will only happen if Rengar breaks into the LCS, but that would never happen, and there are not many people that good at Rengar. The attention from Ninfang on twitch won't cause any immediate changes while Rengar on lolking has only a 48% win rate.

His pick rate has gone from 9% to 19% this week. It's hilarious, because the jump is the same day Ryan Choi started his streaming schedule and advertisement.

Also, did anyone else watch the C9 vs LMQ match, was the greatest LCS match of the year. Was so good, a must watch if you missed it!
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

No, Rengar's Q isn't supposed to be able to crit, but it can. That's why he's permabanned in LCS, and that's why you see ghostblade/SotD Rengars oneshotting squishies.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

As an ADC right now I legitimately ****ing hate Jax. I hope to god he gets nerfed soon.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

I am at Gold 3 right now and want to climb to plat. My most dominating champions are
    MID: Leblanc (Everything is either going even or not as great)
    TOP: Jax, Wukong, Ryze (These three are always changing my games)
    Jungle: Jax, Wukong, Amumu, Eve

I am pretty subpar at everything else, (don't get me started on ADC). Any feedbacks that are MUST LEARN champions I should learn to help me climb faster?
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

for the jungle i'd try to learn kha, lee and panth. (amumu is gonna fall of hard lateron)
    top: renekton, shyvana. if you are dedicated try tryndamere ( he always gets to a point where he can carry ... the question is WHEN you reach it), riven.

and try to learn at least a bit of adc, i always feel like that improves my overall gameplay the most.
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    No, Rengar's Q isn't supposed to be able to crit, but it can. That's why he's permabanned in LCS, and that's why you see ghostblade/SotD Rengars oneshotting squishies.
    Don't forget he's so braindead easy because of the fact that you only need to stack like 4 doran's blade and you can win every game top.

It's literally child's play.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Not a fan of double posting but a bunch of new stuff came out in the PBE tonight including 5 new futbol skins, a new skin for draven, a texture update to two of Skarner's skins, and gameplay changes to both Nidalee and Skarner. Check em out. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/06/64-pbe-update.html

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51

For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 57

It's....beautiful

Page 4271 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 32713771417142214261426942704271427242734281 ... LastLast