League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #42731
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Sorry if this has been answered before, but any idea when these changes are going live?

  2. #42732
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,018
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    No ETA announced yet.

  3. #42733
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    No ETA announced yet.
    Merci beaucoup.

  4. #42734
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88
    KREVA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    2,952
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    I can't see why you'd want to stay in Fishbones 24/7 as Jinx, though.
    Because it hurts. And usually in teamfights, you're in Fishbones if enemy team is gathered. The burst spread from Fishbones is devastating.

  5. #42735
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    851
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Because it hurts. And usually in teamfights, you're in Fishbones if enemy team is gathered. The burst spread from Fishbones is devastating.
    The additional range is pretty huge too as Jinx has no escape...

  6. #42736
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,134
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    fishbones only cost 20 mana per attack - i don't see the reason how an average player wont know when to toggle it on and off when there is no teamfight

  7. #42737
    Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,292
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Fishbones isn't the better option in every situation, though. It's good for teamfight damage if you can bunch people up, but Pow-Pow is better if people are spread out. It's also better for 1-on-1 duels and extended fights in lane. And if you use it to cs, you push the wave and leave yourself vulnerable to ganks. Fishbones and Pow-Pow both have their uses, so I don't see why anyone would want to be in either stance all the time.


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

  8. #42738
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    Fishbones isn't the better option in every situation, though. It's good for teamfight damage if you can bunch people up, but Pow-Pow is better if people are spread out. It's also better for 1-on-1 duels and extended fights in lane. And if you use it to cs, you push the wave and leave yourself vulnerable to ganks. Fishbones and Pow-Pow both have their uses, so I don't see why anyone would want to be in either stance all the time.
    I'd see Pow-Pow as a way to take objectives such as Dragon, Turret/Inhibitor, and Baron if you need consistent and fast DPS to take them down quickly.

    The reason why I'm suggesting Fishbones indefinitely is when you want to safely zone/trade damage while not exposing yourself. Plus, I feel like Jinx has a unfair advantage against those that can clear lanes easily (until she has enough AD to do so)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Jax needs a ****ing nerf.

  9. #42739
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88
    KREVA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    2,952
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I'd see Pow-Pow as a way to take objectives such as Dragon, Turret/Inhibitor, and Baron if you need consistent and fast DPS to take them down quickly.

    The reason why I'm suggesting Fishbones indefinitely is when you want to safely zone/trade damage while not exposing yourself. Plus, I feel like Jinx has a unfair advantage against those that can clear lanes easily (until she has enough AD to do so)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Jax needs a ****ing nerf.
    Pow-Pow is also for 1v1 duels. Ofc, you'd switch up to Fishbones to kite when needed, but I see Pow-Pow being used for the objectives and dueling. I think Pow-Pow should be used when focus targeting something down when winning a teamfight.

  10. #42740
    Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,292
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I've been wanting Jax nerfs for almost a year now. He's ****ing ridiculous.


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Page 4274 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 32743774417442244264427242734274427542764284 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •