League of Legends [Discussion]

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    I've been wanting Jax nerfs for almost a year now. He's ****ing ridiculous.
    You can shut down Jax with laners such as Renekton, Jayce, or Yorick. Either that or you can use J4 to cheese him or go Darius/Shyv and turn it into a skill laneup.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

It doesn't matter if you shut him down in lane, he'll still eventually get a Triforce and another damage item, and at that point it's gg unless you can catch him alone with your whole team and take him down.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Hi I'm an ADC, and this is staying the **** away from Jax before he goes mother ****ing I don't give a flying **** about anyone else

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

It doesn't matter if you shut him down in lane, he'll still eventually get a Triforce and another damage item, and at that point it's gg unless you can catch him alone with your whole team and take him down.
    You can completely shutting him down if you countered him and won your lane. Of course, if you just let him sit in lane and let him farm, he'll make a comeback.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

That is if you let him free-farm for 15-20 minutes after shutting him down. Also even if you do let him free-farm, if you've done absolutely nothing during that time then you deserve to lose that game.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    That is if you let him free-farm for 15-20 minutes after shutting him down. Also even if you do let him free-farm, if you've done absolutely nothing during that time then you deserve to lose that game.
    This. He's one of the strongest champions to make a comeback. If you just let him sit in lane, go into jungle, and let him get items, he will come back and you will get crapped on. Best way to win against Jax is to just keep beating him down. But, even if you beat him down, don't try to duel him unless you're stacked.
    Last edited by KREVA; 06-13-2014 at 02:28 PM.

I still think his mid/late game is way too strong. No one should be able to take down 3 people by themselves as easily as Jax can, and with so few items.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

I've made a Sion smurf to grind up to level 30 before the rework gets re-announced.
    If anyone wants to join me in my journey, my IGN is: Simon Without M.

Btw, the servers running extremely slow for anyone else? I'm getting connection timeouts since my last match.

- - - Updated - - -

The login servers on the website are also fried.
    I think there is either a maintenance I didn't pay attention to, or Riot is getting DDoSed bad.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

PBE is planning on nerfing Youmuu's active by increasing its cdr to 60 seconds.

welp.

The new SotAG excites me.

Page 4275 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 32753775417542254265427342744275427642774285 ... LastLast