League of Legends [Discussion]

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I'd say the only change thresh needs atm is his hook need to more properly match its hitbox. It's a bit longer than it actually is, not a huge amount(like nid spear's pre-rework width) but still noticable.

Also those players can do that because they're good, wish more people in siv/gold knew that(ton of zilean mids lately who all blow chunks)
    it might just mean you are just better than siv/gold so just trudge through it and get into plat/diamond

i just started so i don't have interest farming IP since i don't even have full rune pages - im almost at gold so all i care about is the free skin.

my friend got to platinum though without any runes as a Mid annie then he got to diamond afterwards so it's not impossible if you can nolife the game for a week or two

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    it might just mean you are just better than siv/gold so just trudge through it and get into plat/diamond

i just started so i don't have interest farming IP since i don't even have full rune pages - im almost at gold so all i care about is the free skin.

my friend got to platinum though without any runes as a Mid annie then he got to diamond afterwards so it's not impossible if you can nolife the game for a week or two
    I'd say I'm gold, but not sure about plat as I do lack some mechanics at times.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

I have pretty bad mechanics lol but I was plat 3 last season because I jungled and made up for my lack of mechanics with map awareness and strategy, could have been diamond if I kept playing but I got bored :/

you don't need to have good mechanics in this game to get into plat or diamond. plat players aren't even that good - lol i know it's weird but i lolnexus my matches when i play and i do decent against diamonds and i beat or go even against most plats

the skill level in the tiers in this game are all over the place - it really just depends on your luck with teammates and what lanes you play

you can carry games as top/mid/jungler not so much with adc/support

Hmm spose you're right a bit there, plat has become fairly saturated. i know upper diamond (D1 50+) but i don't know about D5-2, as my friend hasn't been that low in sometime now.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

I've been on and off with League recently. I was on a winning streak, but the moment I've tried to promote to Gold V, I started to do horrible. Doesn't help I got back down to Silver II. It happens I guess lol.

I just want to say summertime is all too real if you're in silver or gold.
    holy crap

how come? i haven't played silver since placement matches - all i can say is people are way too toxic - i tell my team i can play every role but jungle

and all 4 team members flame me and tell me to dodge cause i can't play jungle - i literally told them what i could play at the start of the game too

life is hard in league hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    how come? i haven't played silver since placement matches - all i can say is people are way too toxic - i tell my team i can play every role but jungle

and all 4 team members flame me and tell me to dodge cause i can't play jungle - i literally told them what i could play at the start of the game too

life is hard in league hahaha
    The community is generally bad, like really bad. But just the last 1-2 months the amount of PoS people seems to have gone up quite noticeably. Not just the mediocre players or game, i mean the real cream of the shit here, the kind who just ruin a game because they just cant help but blame everything for their own failures.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

I wouldn't be surprised it's all the ****ing high school shits that just have all the free time to be annoying on ladder.

On another note, what's with Zed's builds now? I'm seeing Zeds with Hydras.. but what's the core items and build path that Zed goes?

Page 4277 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 32773777417742274267427542764277427842794287 ... LastLast