League of Legends [Discussion]

Super Moderator Reputation: 115

Those crazy bots are insane man.... )):

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Those are slight buffs I guess, but it's really not that noticeable compared to the range decrease. His main issue now is trading with others. The movement speed buff and stat buff helps, but the Q doing more damage to minions doesn't do much (he's not worried much about waveclear)...

He needs the increased mobility to get in range to use his passive, however getting in closer now means he's at much more risk. He's not the all-round good ADC that can be safe anymore~
    soooo, the patch went life and he's become a very contested pick as far as ive seen multidash OP !
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    soooo, the patch went life and he's become a very contested pick as far as ive seen multidash OP !
    I'm talking LCS level... we haven't seen that yet. Right now Lucian is picked alot cos he's generally good with no weaknesses. Good waveclear, safety, range. With his shorter range now he can be bullied harder by the likes of Cait etc now.

Building multidash means he needs 40% CDR, which sort of stifles his buildpath. If you build him for the most damage, you're not going to be dashing quite as much as they make it out to be in some videos~

Let's see if he's still as popular once the patch hits LCS? Even tho he's more mobile now, he's not the go-to ADC anymore. See the resurgence of Trist lately. People pick her cos she scales harder than Lucian and has longer range/good safety.

p.s. it's patch went live.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post

See the resurgence of Trist lately. People pick her cos she scales harder than Lucian and has longer range/good safety.

p.s. it's patch went live.
    You can say thanks to Youmuu and BotRK buffs for that. Also Trist is highly situation, mainly because of her weak early game. Even if you poke with her E, she's very situational.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Yea the buffs helped her tremendously. Those items are still good in Lucian too tho.

I jus hope there's more diversity in adc builds with the Lucian changes. Would really love seeing my favorite Ashe again...

The funny thing I have tried using Ashe since her E QoL changes (in addition to the level 1 buff for gold per minion kill), and she's pretty decent. I always get E at level 2, and if I can get Avarice blade, she can get some pretty solid gold early game.

First time Aatrox? Didn't help that Rumble and Nunu fed me so quickly with a double buff.. And also that Rumble was shit completely

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Akali is fun to play (: But starts off bad because she's only good around level 7.

Laning Solo is fun.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

Beat every mode of doom bots, pretty fun. As logn as you're not dumb/make terrible picks though you'll be alright.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Beat every mode of doom bots, pretty fun. As logn as you're not dumb/make terrible picks though you'll be alright.
    Have you won without back dooring them ? I find them pretty difficult to out kill them. But winning is easy if you can backdoor them (I guess AIs will always be AIs)

Page 4279 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 32793779417942294269427742784279428042814289 ... LastLast