League of Legends [Discussion]

General Manager Reputation: 353

While I'm sure we've all got our opinions on the model designs, you have to give a resounding WTF after watching the making of video. I sincerely hope Riot has a legitimate plan for monetizing on their movie studio as it seems like the craziest expansion of services since Red 5 Studios tried to make a Youtube television channel.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Hmm the fight was enjoyable, but kat, leo, zyra, and ahri all felt off.

Really like Naut and Draven in it though.

As far as them doing something with their video team...it could work, possibly due to brand recognition alone. Time will tell though.
    Do wish they'd put the extra money to making the game less buggy(new/restructured client please), finish their damn replay system, and start thoroughly testing things better before live release.
    >what is new nidalee

General Manager Reputation: 353

Wait... they still haven't finished the replay system?

Haven't been keeping up as often lately but assumed that would at least be in open testing by now.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post

Haven't been keeping up as often lately but assumed that would at least be in open testing by now.
    Nope still in pbe.
    it's been at least a year.

Holy shit is Lucian just Freelo right now.
    Last edited by Acreon; 07-24-2014 at 08:52 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post

dota2 already surpassing league in terms of viewers during events.
    ti4 had something like 400k viewers on twitch+client.
    rip league.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    dota2 already surpassing league in terms of viewers during events.
    ti4 had something like 400k viewers on twitch+client.
    rip league.
    Idk, I watched a couple matches of dota2 and didn't really find it that interesting (even with the newbie stream I can't really tell wat's going on)

But lately the meta for LoL is really boring to watch, that is personally why I'm really playing alot less now too. Watching every game become a lategame turtlefest with 10 Banshee's and no team being able to engage is really boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Idk, I watched a couple matches of dota2 and didn't really find it that interesting (even with the newbie stream I can't really tell wat's going on)

But lately the meta for LoL is really boring to watch, that is personally why I'm really playing alot less now too. Watching every game become a lategame turtlefest with 10 Banshee's and no team being able to engage is really boring.
    Yeah a lot of people feel that way right now.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

That movie was awesome, but Ahri looks like absolute garbage. It looks like they tried/failed to go for some Disney Pixar, Frozen look with her.

And why does Katarina always get to be in these?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Yeah a lot of people feel that way right now.
    At least the LoL balance team is trying to ease assassins back into viability (but they're really being cautious with the buffs). Mikaels and the support buffs really pushed alot of assassins and characters with CC ult out of viability~

Edit: Also Rivington spouts so much nonsense it's really annoying to listen to him cast... listening to TSM vs CLG picks/bans now and am already annoyed~~

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    That movie was awesome, but Ahri looks like absolute garbage. It looks like they tried/failed to go for some Disney Pixar, Frozen look with her.

And why does Katarina always get to be in these?
    Ahri doesn't really look like herself. Blue eyes, different clothes, etc. But I don't mind, really, it's good she at least gets to be in one of the movies.

And I also think Katarina is overused. Sick of seeing her~
    Last edited by Senna; 07-27-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Page 4281 of 4295 FirstFirst ... 32813781418142314271427942804281428242834291 ... LastLast