League of Legends [Discussion]

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    dota2 already surpassing league in terms of viewers during events.
    ti4 had something like 400k viewers on twitch+client.
    rip league.
    Ti4 = one time thing.
    LCS = nearly every day for what, 15 weeks+ at a time? Worlds for League will easily get 500k+ viewers on Twitch alone.
    That's like comparing the World Cup to a Bills vs. Texans match.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

They just need to be careful with assassins, especially Evelyn and Kassidin.
    Kass can've to hard to shut down, eve simply forces the weren't team to keep pinks up which then forces the team she faces to have to play differently than they would vs anyone else which is annoying as hell.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

That Draven/Darius in the movie.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    Ti4 = one time thing.
    LCS = nearly every day for what, 15 weeks+ at a time? Worlds for League will easily get 500k+ viewers on Twitch alone.
    That's like comparing the World Cup to a Bills vs. Texans match.
    they also hold their world cup every year with and another allstars match and their production quality is better

i love dota but since i've been following the two scenes i appreciate them both

though i have a feeling league of legends is making more revenue than valve is with dota

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/cha...e-missing-link

Edit: New skins coming out along with Gnar being playable tonight!
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/07...date.html#more

Edit 2: and his voice was released, he sounds too cute.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 07-29-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

He looks really cute~~

However I'm not happy about the kit. Seems a tad overloaded. Mini-gnar basically has every active ability slow the enemy (and they said they changed Skarner cos they didn't want perma-slows...) and mega-gnar has all his skills slow/stun. Not even mentioning the %hp damage or the movement/attack speed boosts in his kit...

There's too many champs with stupid slows/CC attached to their kit that doesn't make sense and are unneeded (cough Flay slowing and a knockup). Gnar isn't going to help with this at all. Too many slows/CCs in champs are making more than half the LoL champs unviable. I really wish Riot would stop adding to the problem and actually try to balance the current cast. Most of the viable champs now have a ton of CC or a boatload of gap-closers/escapes... adding so much of these is necessary in order to make Gnar playable in the current state of league, and that's really sad.

I'd really like to see the damage/CD numbers. Hopefully he's not going to be overpowered on release~

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    He looks really cute~~

However I'm not happy about the kit. Seems a tad overloaded. Mini-gnar basically has every active ability slow the enemy (and they said they changed Skarner cos they didn't want perma-slows...) and mega-gnar has all his skills slow/stun. Not even mentioning the %hp damage or the movement/attack speed boosts in his kit...

There's too many champs with stupid slows/CC attached to their kit that doesn't make sense and are unneeded (cough Flay slowing and a knockup). Gnar isn't going to help with this at all. Too many slows/CCs in champs are making more than half the LoL champs unviable. I really wish Riot would stop adding to the problem and actually try to balance the current cast. Most of the viable champs now have a ton of CC or a boatload of gap-closers/escapes... adding so much of these is necessary in order to make Gnar playable in the current state of league, and that's really sad.

I'd really like to see the damage/CD numbers. Hopefully he's not going to be overpowered on release~
    His info is up on RoG.
    He does seem a bit heavy handed, I'll agree. Suppose we'll see in the pbe how he is.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    dota2 already surpassing league in terms of viewers during events.
    ti4 had something like 400k viewers on twitch+client.
    rip league.
    During worlds just twitch streams get over 500k. Youtube stream gets over 200k itself. Those are only 2 streaming platforms and is a small fraction of the total viewers.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    He looks really cute~~

I just tried him out on PBE. He's basically a more mobile version of Draven with a lot more tankiness;

His passive is ridiculous. It gives movement speed, bonus range, and bonus attack speed as Regular Gnar. As Mega-Gnar, you gain bonus HP, bonus AD/MR, HP Regen, and bonus AD. These all scale base off levels and they're a big amount of numbers.

Gnar's Q is like a Sivir's Q, except you need the mechanics to catch the boomerang to decrease the Q's cooldown (more dps).
    As Mega-Gnar, he picks up a boulder and throws it at the enemy. The cooldown is reduced if you pick up the boulder (kind of like Olaf's Q)
    Damage scales off AD.

His W gives a ridiculous movement speed steroid, where, if you auto attack the same target 3 times, it will give you a % movement speed that increases each time you level up the skill. It also deals magic damage based off of your enemy's % max hp.
    As Mega-Gnar, you will stomp onto the ground and deal damage in a straight line, same damage as regular Gnar.
    Damage scales off AP.

His E gives him so much mobility. If you jump onto a target (enemy unit; minion, champion, jungle creep) you will slow the target and you will bounce off that target, extending the distance of your jump.
    As Mega-Gnar, you will not bounce off, but instead leap towards the target(s), dealing AoE slow and damage.
    Damage is based off 6% of your Max HP and scales off AD.

His R, christ, I don't even think you need this skill. His damage is already ridiculous. Though, once you reach 100 rage, you have the chance to activate this skill to transform into Mega-Gnar and do an AoE knockback, dealing AD damage and 150 bonus damage if your target collides against an object (tower, wall, fallen towers) and stun them.

EDIT: I do not know the numbers specifically or his ratio, whatsoever. I do know that he is currently OP as hell and hopefully they tweak him a bit before he goes live.
    Last edited by Piro Piro; 07-29-2014 at 10:57 PM.

yeah hopefully he wont go live in the same way braum did.

Page 4282 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 32823782418242324272428042814282428342844292 ... LastLast