League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Graves is just shit now.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Graves is just shit now.
    He's so fun. ADCs are now using attack speed quints & 4 attack speed glyphs. That's about 16% attack speed and he has a good early game and plus he's tanky and his ult hits hard. ADCs are now getting Youmuu's Ghostblade after their IE cause the activation and the armor pen is so strong. I don't think he's bad at all.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

@Senna Played a lot of her, sona actually is really solid right now. If your opponent picks anyone but thresh, braum, and zyra you should do fine.(So dont first pick her, just liek you don't first pick leona)

Gnar is interesting. I think he may need a q qol buff with his passive though, make it that you'll only transform if you use a skill in the next 5 seconds or you go to 50% rage.
    But who knows, it's still early. he is a lot of fun though, especially as a support haha. Don't think he'll be all that viable as a support ion the long haul but he is really fun as one.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    He's so fun. ADCs are now using attack speed quints & 4 attack speed glyphs. That's about 16% attack speed and he has a good early game and plus he's tanky and his ult hits hard. ADCs are now getting Youmuu's Ghostblade after their IE cause the activation and the armor pen is so strong. I don't think he's bad at all.
    that's a general statement. popular adcs like trist get shiv and ie first - while kogmaw and corki either go trin force/botrk

The problem with him is that he's outclassed. There are other ADCs that do the same job and better than graves (*cough* Lucian *cough*)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

really?
    i did that everytime i would adc, and everyone flamed me

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    really?
    I honestly could've sworn that youmoo's the thing now, especially with adcs who appreciate cdr, like Lucian and trist.

Playing Ranked is super srs. Like AGHGHGAGHAG#$(@*#&$@#TJKOH@#$T

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    really?
    Yep, it's the choice now. Of course, it was used by Koreans and you saw this type of play of getting Youmuu's Ghostblade in OGN before US/EU caught on and copied.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Lol attack speed quints? Attack speed quints are never better than life steal of flat ad quints in any situation. Most top tier adc's have built in attack speed steroids. The flat ad or life steal helps you out way more in lane. Graves is certainly not at the bottom anymore since they just nerfed Lucian. He just gets countered easily by exhaust more than any other adc. Graves lv6 burst is unmatched. With a kill lane support you can 100-0 any champ post 6.

Page 4284 of 4295 FirstFirst ... 32843784418442344274428242834284428542864294 ... LastLast