League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Enyaw View Post
    Lol attack speed quints? Attack speed quints are never better than life steal of flat ad quints in any situation. Most top tier adc's have built in attack speed steroids. The flat ad or life steal helps you out way more in lane. Graves is certainly not at the bottom anymore since they just nerfed Lucian. He just gets countered easily by exhaust more than any other adc. Graves lv6 burst is unmatched. With a kill lane support you can 100-0 any champ post 6.
    I think it's normally AS reds(16% I believe) then Atk quints. You can obviously alter it around a bit to better fit the adc of choice of course.(Ashe for example can do well with more AS since she doesn't have a steroid)

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

AS quints have been meta since the nerf to Lifesteal quints.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Actually, full attack speed runes like the total 16% is really bad. You're always supposed to get flat ad reds. Btw, life steal quints are good again because the buff to doran's blade. Which basicly gives you a free vamp scepter at level one.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

You usually run 2 AS quints and one AD quint if you run AS quints.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

I do go lifesteal quints now over Attack Speed quints since Dorans got changed. It does help with the sustain well, which makes two dorans sustain quite well.

I did try doing a hybrid build with AS by changing some seals to add that.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

back after half a year break

decayed from diamond 1 to plat 4 on main, and from plat 1 to gold 3 on smurf rip

good to see morg is still a broken piece of shit godbless rito

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

The facts are there in terms of ADC runes. You can check probuilds and look up numerous ADC pages of pros in US/EU and KR. They're all running 3 attack speed quints, attack damage reds, armor yellows, 4 attack speed blues, rest into flat magic resist glyphs. The other builds where they swap armor for flat health seals are situational, since they replace the quints with armor.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    The facts are there in terms of ADC runes. You can check probuilds and look up numerous ADC pages of pros in US/EU and KR. They're all running 3 attack speed quints, attack damage reds, armor yellows, 4 attack speed blues, rest into flat magic resist glyphs. The other builds where they swap armor for flat health seals are situational, since they replace the quints with armor.
    Again, reason why I stuck with Lifesteal runes was mainly because of the buff to doran's blade. I just don't like the idea of having zero sustain during laning phase.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Again, reason why I stuck with Lifesteal runes was mainly because of the buff to doran's blade. I just don't like the idea of having zero sustain during laning phase.
    I run 1 lifesteal quint as well. but I sacrificed some ad runes for as ones.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    back after half a year break

decayed from diamond 1 to plat 4 on main, and from plat 1 to gold 3 on smurf rip

good to see morg is still a broken piece of shit godbless rito
    Of course she is, how else are they going to want to keep victorious morg.

Page 4285 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 32853785418542354275428342844285428642874295 ... LastLast